LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Transfer to Lakers, Cavaliers, Suns Intensifies

Jul 7, 2014 Full story: International Business Times 7

Almost a week into the start of free agency the best basketball player in the world has been mum of his plans.

Full Story
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#1 Jul 7, 2014
Nice headline. Really trying to add punch to a story..LOL
sam

Brampton, Canada

#2 Jul 8, 2014
The Water Boy wrote:
Nice headline. Really trying to add punch to a story..LOL
Isn't this so sad Water. Its gone from chest thumping and roaring of lions to the cold shoulder. Who would ever think it would amount to this?
shenmengxing

Orange, CA

#3 Jul 27, 2014
James is my neighbor now ,I meet him yestoday,he send a cake to my family ,and I told him to wear number 23. because i have a 23 jersey in www.cavaliers-store.com and www.welovenike.com
LIn

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Aug 3, 2014
There is no doubt that Cleveland Cavaliers is the most strong team in new season ,agree with me ????friends now share a Breaking news with you , yesterday I meet Lebron I told him to wear number 23. because i have bought a 23 jersey in the official cavaliers store www.cavaliers-store.com Most importantly he said ok more detail visite www.welovenike.com
sam

Toronto, Canada

#5 Aug 15, 2014
LIn wrote:
There is no doubt that Cleveland Cavaliers is the most strong team in new season ,agree with me ????friends now share a Breaking news with you , yesterday I meet Lebron I told him to wear number 23. because i have bought a 23 jersey in the official cavaliers store www.cavaliers-store.com Most importantly he said ok more detail visite www.welovenike.com
You met Lebron. Wow. Did he wink at you too?
NBA Fan

San Francisco, CA

#6 Aug 27, 2014
Lebron is the GOAT and the BOAT all in one.
NBA Fan

San Francisco, CA

#7 Aug 27, 2014
25 M per annum for Bosh no wonder the Heat are what they are now. No brain for a manager nor coach. For 25 M we can get 3 comparable players to Bosh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Cavaliers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LeBron James plans to wear 'I Can't Breathe' T-... Dec 10 southbronx 2
Chicago Or Cleveland: Whose Teams Had More Down... Nov '14 EARL SCOTT 1
Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
Lost Akron: What long-gone landmarks do you miss? Aug '14 Tyrees Baby Mama 21
Ohio lawmaker proposes LeBron license plate Aug '14 Evilgelicalling 5
cheap jerseys supplier(www.newjerseysky.com ) (Mar '13) Aug '14 Sully 8
Should Cleveland Cavaliers Listen to Offers for... (May '14) Jul '14 wertgh 2
More from around the web