For a needy traveler, Cleveland Caval...

For a needy traveler, Cleveland Cavaliers' Anderson Varejao comes to the rescue

There are 1 comment on the Cleveland.com story from Aug 13, 2013, titled For a needy traveler, Cleveland Cavaliers' Anderson Varejao comes to the rescue. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

Choi dropped off his mother, Sook Kwak, and 29-year-old brother, Victor Choi, at Cleveland Hopkins Airport on Aug. 4 for their flight back home to Brazil.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

Freda Johnson

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Aug 15, 2013
Anderson Varejao it is very nice to have such a kind person to help others like you did. I looking forward to watching you play this season. You are a very good ball player and hope you continue to stay healthy.I'm a #1 fan and wish you all the best. Friend and fan Freda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Cavaliers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Simmons and 76ers come up short in NBA Oct '17 Fart Stains 2
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. running outside of NASCAR's ... Oct '17 HisPhartse 6
News Picture of Trump rally is actually Cavs parade Aug '17 The Phart 2
News Who is the greatest, LeBron James or Michael Jo... (Jun '17) Jul '17 Bodily pharting 12
News The chatter about LeBron James leaving the Cavs... Jun '17 ThePhartz 2
News Draymond Green ejected, then referees make biza... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Makes pharts 4
News LeBron, Cavs try to shake 'weird' loss in Game ... (May '17) May '17 Hear Pharts 2
More from around the web