NBA Rumors: Latest Buzz on Pau Gasol,...

NBA Rumors: Latest Buzz on Pau Gasol, Anderson Varejao and More

There are 5 comments on the BleacherReport story from Feb 15, 2014, titled NBA Rumors: Latest Buzz on Pau Gasol, Anderson Varejao and More. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

In other words, it is a great time to be a fan. Whether it is a contender looking to add that critical piece to the puzzle, a team in rebuild mode looking to add more draft selections to the stockpile or a player himself wanting to make a move, the fast-approaching deadline on Feb. 20 will seem like months away despite it being a mere few days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Freda Johnson

Ash Flat, AR

#1 Feb 17, 2014
I think that they should not trade Varejao, less he is ready to be traded. He is very good on the board both offense and defense, I don't understand what really going on with that. He is one of my favorite players.
sam

Brampton, Canada

#2 Feb 17, 2014
Freda Johnson wrote:
I think that they should not trade Varejao, less he is ready to be traded. He is very good on the board both offense and defense, I don't understand what really going on with that. He is one of my favorite players.
Its called Benjamins
waterfuckbelly

Fontana, CA

#3 Feb 26, 2014
sam wrote:
<quoted text> Its called Benjamins
Maybe Pao ougta go to Canada and suckdick up there , Sammy!
sam

Brampton, Canada

#4 Feb 26, 2014
waterfuckbelly wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Pao ougta go to Canada and suckdick up there , Sammy!
Maybe
waterfuckbelly

Fontana, CA

#5 Feb 26, 2014
sam wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe
lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Cavaliers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In NBA Finals, coaching ranks include job intri... Fri Fart news 15
News 2015 NBA Finals: Quick Takeaways From Cleveland... Jun 18 tom wingo 7
News Magic's success against Cleveland's one-man sho... (May '09) Jun 15 tom wingo 177
News Stephen Curry, a Warrior with a golden touch, i... May '15 tom wingo 4
News NBA: Derrick Rose lifts Bulls past Cavs May '15 tom wingo 2
cheap jerseys supplier(www.newjerseysky.com ) (Mar '13) Apr '15 elisha 9
LeBron James plans to wear 'I Can't Breathe' T-... (Dec '14) Dec '14 southbronx 2
More from around the web