Chicago Bulls NBA Finals on 32 DVDs-n...

Chicago Bulls NBA Finals on 32 DVDs-not highlights

Posted in the Chicago Bulls Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lysiak

Middle Village, NY

#1 Sep 13, 2006
Hi,
I am selling a collection of the bulls final run on dvd..this is every game from the first finals against the lakers to the last one against the jazz with every shot from every game.
Here is the link
http://www.bayridgeconservativemonthly.com/in...
everything is guarenteed and most commercials are edited.
the games are not highlights..these are the actual games taped on vhs and transfered to dvd as they were originally aired.
thanks and please let me know if you have any problems
bully6chicago

Terry, MS

#2 Sep 19, 2006
apparently you have the ok from the nba to sell games that you taped.If you do then how will i get the same ok since i have every game the Bulls played on tape from 1987 until 2006
lysiak

Middle Village, NY

#3 Sep 23, 2006
let me know how that goes
Dinesh

New Delhi, India

#4 Dec 4, 2006
can u deliver the set in New Delhi,India
luz quinones

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2007
chicago bulls allgame
luz quinones

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2007
bully6chicago wrote:
apparently you have the ok from the nba to sell games that you taped.If you do then how will i get the same ok since i have every game the Bulls played on tape from 1987 until 2006
ok
luz quinones

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2007
bully6chicago wrote:
i want to buy its
luz quinones

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2007
i want to buy all games of chicago bulls
luz quinones

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2007
its fine
luz quinones

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2007
ok
lysiak

United States

#12 Feb 9, 2007
Dinesh wrote:
can u deliver the set in New Delhi,India
i can ship it anywhere...no problem--contact me at [email protected]
lysiak

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2007
hi, sorry it has taken me sop long to get back to yu guys--if anyone is interested in purchasing any bulls finals games or the whole collection contact me at [email protected]

also, i am looking for any regular season games or playoff games between bulls/ pistons or bulls/knicks for trade!

thanks
daz

Invercargill, New Zealand

#13 Feb 17, 2007
hey i want those finals games how can i get a hold of them
POLNUT

Bangkok, Thailand

#14 Apr 28, 2007
bully6chicago wrote:
HI,I'm interested in buying copies from many different Bulls regular season games through the Jordan era.Please sent me your list to my email address at: [email protected] .Thanks.
Erk

San Jose, CA

#15 May 15, 2007
hello, i want to buy copies and i just wanted to know how much are you selling them for? get me back at [email protected]
Amadeus

South Amboy, NJ

#16 Jun 6, 2007
I am definetely interested...what's the price? Hit me at [email protected]
lysiak wrote:
Hi,
I am selling a collection of the bulls final run on dvd..this is every game from the first finals against the lakers to the last one against the jazz with every shot from every game.
Here is the link
the games are not highlights..these are the actual games taped on vhs and transfered to dvd as they were originally aired.
Shaun Lee

Singapore, Singapore

#17 Jun 21, 2007
Just wondering, are you still selling more of these 32 dvds? I am interested in buying this set. please let me know my email address is [email protected]
lysiak wrote:
Hi,
Here is the link
Allaine Gomez

Guam

#19 Dec 20, 2008
How can I get all Chicago Bulls NBA Finals Games.
chris wilson

Bury Saint Edmunds, UK

#20 Jun 20, 2009
bully6chicago wrote:
what is your email address because I want some of your games if that is possible
Jim

Blue Bell, PA

#21 Oct 19, 2009
my site for basketball games on dvds:
www.mariabkbcards.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bulls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Hardaway Jr. signs 4-year, $71M offer sheet... Jul 7 The Phartr 2
News Derrick White impresses at NBA Draft Combine May '17 Should Fart 2
Corrupt May '17 Banned 1
News Fan wants apology; Davis says no (Jan '06) Feb '17 FanPharts 2
News Dwyane Wade's cousin shot dead while pushing he... (Aug '16) Jan '17 Phart Quietly 2
News Welcome home: An emotional, weird night for Dwy... (Nov '16) Jan '17 Dark Phart 2
News Welcome home: An emotional, weird night for Dwy... (Nov '16) Jan '17 Phart Loudly 3
More from around the web