Derrick Rose has no HEART
Shy Town Blues

Martinsburg, WV

#1 May 16, 2013
Money and mo money is all that matters to one Derrick Rose. The Bulls had a chance this year to not only make it to the NBA finals, but actually win it and Rose chose to sit it out and let the fans and his teammates down. Whenever there's even the slightest chance of going to the finals a team and it's players must seize the moment, because next year is neber guarantee, yet winning a championship to Rose just isn't top priority.

Yea you goofy ass Bulls fans will still embrace him up until a couple of years from now when you trade him for a 2nd or 3rd round pick...

Mark my words you will never get to the finals when your star has no....HEART!
garrett

Melrose Park, IL

#2 Jun 30, 2013
Your a freaking idiot stop blogging non-sense. If you really think derrick rose returning would have won or increased chances if title your a fool.
Youre wrong

Fpo, AP

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Hey dum dum it wasn't about money when he obviously lost part of his deals for not coming back
maturityB

Lenexa, KS

#4 Jul 20, 2013
Shy Town Blues wrote:
Money and mo money is all that matters to one Derrick Rose. The Bulls had a chance this year to not only make it to the NBA finals, but actually win it and Rose chose to sit it out and let the fans and his teammates down. Whenever there's even the slightest chance of going to the finals a team and it's players must seize the moment, because next year is neber guarantee, yet winning a championship to Rose just isn't top priority.
Yea you goofy ass Bulls fans will still embrace him up until a couple of years from now when you trade him for a 2nd or 3rd round pick...
Mark my words you will never get to the finals when your star has no....HEART!
You are an unfortunate and uninformed pin head. Do you have an inkling of what professional athletic competition is and how it taxes the body? Obviously not! I assume you are the typical part time fair weather big mouth fan who doesn't understand what you are seeing, nor comprehending the media's intentions. Oh well, maybe in time you will learn..
maturityB

Lenexa, KS

#5 Jul 20, 2013
You are an unfortunate and uninformed pin head. Do you have an inkling of what professional athletic competition is and how it taxes the body? Obviously not! I assume you are the typical part time fair weather big mouth fan who doesn't understand what you are seeing, nor comprehending the media's intentions. Oh well, maybe in time you will learn..
Greg

Scottsdale, AZ

#6 Sep 8, 2013
Amazing how the Internet gives a forum to idiots such as yourself! Even Jordan coming back late season didn't help the bulls win it all. A true bulls fan knows Rose made the right choice and we stand by him all the way! Your an idiot!
Shy Town blues

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 25, 2013
Alright now do you believe me. The boy (yes he is a boy) just simply has no heart. Keep on paying him and keep on dealing with the drama and all that crap and in the meantime....

Watch the Heat...THREE-PEAT!

Rosey wouldn't even make the Heats practice squad.

You silly Bulls fan remember Michael Jordan aint walking back thru those doors

Heat baby...

HEAT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Bulls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Hardaway Jr. signs 4-year, $71M offer sheet... Jul 7 The Phartr 2
News Derrick White impresses at NBA Draft Combine May '17 Should Fart 2
Corrupt May '17 Banned 1
News Fan wants apology; Davis says no (Jan '06) Feb '17 FanPharts 2
News Dwyane Wade's cousin shot dead while pushing he... (Aug '16) Jan '17 Phart Quietly 2
News Welcome home: An emotional, weird night for Dwy... (Nov '16) Jan '17 Dark Phart 2
News Welcome home: An emotional, weird night for Dwy... (Nov '16) Jan '17 Phart Loudly 3
More from around the web