in My Opinion: Will Nature Boy be put out to pasture?

Jan 4, 2008 Full story: www.topix.net 12

Ric Flair sits at a little table at Dean & Deluca in Phillips Place, cup of latte in front of him.

Since Ric just signed a new contract with WWE, he will lose a final match probably at Wrestlemania and retire as a wrestler only to be resurrected as a manager on GM in the WWE. I mean Sgt. Slaughter, Arn Anderson, Jerry Lawler all have been taken care of by WWE. I think Ric Flair will be provided for. Full Story
Ric Flair is god

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#1 Jan 4, 2008
i think the storyline will end with ric winning his last match then retiring gracefully maybe he will quit after winning his last match because hes tired of putting money in vinces pocket

“The Host of The Cutting Topix”

Since: Oct 07

Castle Bam!

#2 Jan 4, 2008
naitch will lose to kennedy at WM.
if not, it'll be vince.
been saying that for a while now.
hope i'm right.

“Truth, Justice”

Since: Dec 07

and the American Way

#3 Jan 4, 2008
I have been watching Flair for years now and it's time to retire. As for his "afterlife" I don't think we will see much of him. He just started a new finacial business of some kind and I think he will spend most of his time there. I know he just signed a new contract....do you know how long it is for?
Ric Flair is god

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#4 Jan 4, 2008
i dont think flair should retire hes still very entertaining and in good shape and he had an awesome match on raw with HHH and will continue to have awesome matchs

“greatest womans wrestler ever.”

origin-Milwaukee-Wisconsin.

#5 Jan 5, 2008
He just signed a 3yr contract with WWE. Vince is helping him with tsx problems Ric has. And Ric is a household name in wrestling. He will end up in management some where.
Ric Flair is god

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#6 Jan 5, 2008
flair has said that when he retires he wont have anything more to do with wrestling that means no being a gm or manager and i would find that sad

#7 Jan 5, 2008
I think Ric will change his mind if Vince gives him some power.
Huh

Waldorf, MD

#8 Jan 5, 2008
Ric Flair signed a contract until 2010.

#9 Jan 5, 2008
That 3 years just like I said but he will retuire after Wrestlemania and become a management person or a commentater. Did anybody know that Ric is from Memphis Tenn originally and grew up with Jerry Lawler.

Read Jerry's autobiography.

Ric didnt wrestle in high school or college but he was a great football player.

Ric started in AWA in 72 and trained under Verne Gagne who was a great ring technical wrestler.

Jerry Lawler started in Mid South wrestling and was trained by Jeff jerrets father who owned mid south wrestling in the 60's and 70's.

#10 Jan 5, 2008
Huh??
J Cee

Hunker, PA

#11 Jun 21, 2010
I just purchased a very rare tape of Ric Flair defending the US title in some grueling matches in the Mid-Atlantic region from c. 1975. THAT is the Ric Flair I want to remember, as well as the same Ric Flair that defended the NWA title until 1990, and the "60-minute man" moniker her earned in his first WWF Royal Rumble. He had to re-invent himself to remain active in the business, he'll never retire, and he'll go out like Dory Funk Sr.
CR-Hetheringtons -Ex

Bucharest, Romania

#12 Jun 25, 2010
Regarding the News about Chris Ray Hetherington, the Retired NFL Player: Tokyo Apache Name ex-NFLer Hetherington President, June 25, 2010
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/sk2010...
http://pr-usa.net/index.php...

The above news explains it all and proves exactly what I was alleging all along, that the artificial former mediocre NFL player Chris R Hetherington still is as always enabled and glorified through hidden corrupted NFL connections in whatever he wishes. You might want to find out who is truly being glorified and what sort of person he truly is. I am the former fiancée of Chris Ray Hetherington who got beleaguered and trashed by him with his kinfolk through NFL related malfeasance, since I was apparently in the way of his sleeping his way up on the NFL corporate ladder through corrupted nepotism. I am appalled how far he has gotten in his life while having so much blood, sort of speaking, on his hands. You might want to check out this site:

http://chrisrayhetheringtonnfl.blogspot.com/2...

PS: Hetherington is a former Carolina Panthers NFL veteran who is in with the inner circle of the team who has been working corruption against me after shadily harassing me for years through certain die-hards, especially after Coach Sam Mills II passed away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Bobcats Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Draft pick breakdown: PJ Hairston Jul '14 a onlooker 1
Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... May '14 Heat Fan 6
San Antonio Spurs Have Driven Dallas Mavericks ... May '14 Tim 5
Chicago Bulls Need to Solve Scoring Woes Before... Apr '14 Dingo 1
why most of north carolina doesn't know about t... Apr '14 bgotem 1
NBA Rookie Projections: Cody Zeller (Sep '13) Mar '14 arja4444 2
Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves (Feb '14) Feb '14 Trevor 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000