Miami Heat executive: NBA Draft is a dud

A weekly look at five talking points that have the league buzzing: 1. Nothing to see here, folks. Full Story
bryan

Woodstock, GA

#1 Jun 20, 2009
quit being such a bitch about everything (winderman) and just tell us who you think we will get in the draft. god we need a better guy than ira winderman. i know more shit than he does
pugtv

Marina Del Rey, CA

#2 Jun 21, 2009
Shaq = cancer.
Heat Lover

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Jun 21, 2009
Knowing the Heat they will draft a loser anyway. Wayne Simien, Dorel Wright, Mario Chalmers, even Beasley.... all busts. We only got lucky with Wade and Butler, and Butler we traded for that cancer Shaq. Riley is not the greatest at drafting, he is only an inspirational figure head. Hell, I think Dwayne should choose our pics from now on.
juanp

Hialeah, FL

#4 Jun 21, 2009
Shaq is one bitter little girl. So glad he's gone. It'd be great to see him in memphis.
carlos

Miami, FL

#5 Jun 21, 2009
LOOK MAN TRADE FOR BOSH NOW YOU COULD GET YOUR SLEF A DRAFT PICK AND MONEY IN RETURN LOOK WE TRADE HASLEM COOK WRIGHT BLUNT AND ARE 2 SECOND ROUND PICKS TOO THEM FOR BOSH AND A 1ST SOOO IT COULD BE LIKE THIS NEXT YEAR CHALMERS WADE BEASLEY BOSH ONEAL BENCH JONES MOON ANTHONY TRADE FOR ALSTON DRAFT DEMAR DEROZEN WE WILL PROBLABLY HAVE MONEY PLUS THE MID LEVEL CONTRACT WE CAN OFFER SOME BODY ITS WORTH ABOUT 5.5 MILL SIGN SOMEBODY LIKE A CHRIS WILCOX OR ANDRE MILLER OR MAYBE EVEN A RASHEED WALLACE SOO WE CAN MAKE THESE MOVES..yea boii
bryan

Woodstock, GA

#6 Jun 21, 2009
hey carlos, i wouldnt mind doing that but i dont wanna trade beasley. hes probably gonna be one of the elite players in a couple of years, you watch. and when he is, i want him playing for the heat
carlos

Miami, FL

#7 Jun 21, 2009
BRYAN I NEVER SAID ABOUT TRADING BEASLEY...U CRAZYYY MAN U CRAZY BEASLEY IS THE FUTURE WITH WADE AND CHALMERS NOW I CAN TALK RYTE NOW BOUT THE FUTURE LIKE WADE NEEDS TO SIGN AN EXTENTION THIS SUMMER IF HE DOES THAN THE ONLY CONTRACTS RUNNNG THROUGH 2010 WITH THE TRADE FOR BOSH IS BEASLEY CLAMERS AND WADES OK THEN WE SIGN BOSH TO A 90 MILLION 6 YEAR DEAL THEN WE HAVE ABOUT 25 TO 20 MAYBE EVEN 30 MILLION TO SPENT IN FREE AGENCY WE GO OUT AND GET LIKE A LAMARCUS ALDRIGE AND THEN WE START SIGN BENCH PLAYERS WE NEED THAT 6TH MAN ROLE SO WE SIGNA PLAYER LIKE MIKE MILLER OR JOSH HOWARD MAYBE EVEN BOTH SO THEN WE SIGN A BACKUP CENTER LIKE A BRAD MILLER AND AY IF JOMEAN ONEAL GETS BETTER WE SIGN HIS ASS BACK U NEVER KNOW SO dale
bryan

Woodstock, GA

#8 Jun 22, 2009
sorry i read it wrong. without us including beasley instead of haslem in that original deal, than i dont see it being possible. beasley is my man but idk if i would turn down bosh and a first rounder for him and the rest even though i like cook too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Bobcats Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Draft pick breakdown: PJ Hairston Jul '14 a onlooker 1
Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... (Apr '14) May '14 Heat Fan 6
San Antonio Spurs Have Driven Dallas Mavericks ... (May '14) May '14 Tim 5
Chicago Bulls Need to Solve Scoring Woes Before... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dingo 1
why most of north carolina doesn't know about t... (Apr '14) Apr '14 bgotem 1
NBA Rookie Projections: Cody Zeller (Sep '13) Mar '14 arja4444 2
Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves (Feb '14) Feb '14 Trevor 1

Charlotte Bobcats People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE