Timberwolves show their age in late meltdown against Bobcats

This is probably a good time to bring up two significant statistics about the Timberwolves. Full Story
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Nov 16, 2010
just another day in loserville...
Wolvesfan

Rochester, MN

#2 Nov 16, 2010
To: The real just another day

Go away and stay away. Don't read any more Wolves articles and don't post to them if you do. It evidently brings out the "dark side" in you.

I certainly wasn't happy about the way this game ended, but I was encouraged to hear that the two best players on the team took responsibility for the loss and also that the entire team was upset aobut the loss. If they weren't, I would worry about them and their future. I think we have a good group of guys who really want to win and are trying hard.

I felt sorry for Wes J. at the end. Before those two free throws he had the "deer in the headlights" look on his face. The game is on the line and he has to make 2 free throws to tie. Pretty big responsibility for a kid in his 9th NBA game.

Another loss but one that should teach these young guys what it takes to win. Hopefully, a lesson learned.
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 16, 2010
Wolvesfan wrote:
To: The real just another day
Go away and stay away. Don't read any more Wolves articles and don't post to them if you do. It evidently brings out the "dark side" in you.
I certainly wasn't happy about the way this game ended, but I was encouraged to hear that the two best players on the team took responsibility for the loss and also that the entire team was upset aobut the loss. If they weren't, I would worry about them and their future. I think we have a good group of guys who really want to win and are trying hard.
I felt sorry for Wes J. at the end. Before those two free throws he had the "deer in the headlights" look on his face. The game is on the line and he has to make 2 free throws to tie. Pretty big responsibility for a kid in his 9th NBA game.
Another loss but one that should teach these young guys what it takes to win. Hopefully, a lesson learned.
Yes, Sir! I will do what you order immediately! Do you want me to kiss your dumb mudduck butt too? loser....
Mark

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 16, 2010
Hey look, a wolves fan!
Mike L

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2010
the real just another day wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Sir! I will do what you order immediately! Do you want me to kiss your dumb mudduck butt too? loser....
Ah yes, name calling. That's a good way to get your point across.
The Hard Truth

Northome, MN

#6 Nov 16, 2010
the real just another day wrote:
just another day in loserville...
The junior high boy posts again. How long do you suppose he will continue to think this is clever? A month? A year? Five years? Until he gets a girlfriend?
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Nov 16, 2010
The Hard Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The junior high boy posts again. How long do you suppose he will continue to think this is clever? A month? A year? Five years? Until he gets a girlfriend?
Nice one, how about until you get rid of your boyfriend LOL...
fracas

Tucson, AZ

#8 Nov 16, 2010
the real just another day wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice one, how about until you get rid of your boyfriend LOL...
D o you think we care what you write?
O nly you would know.
U nless, of course, you are smarter than we are.
C lueless, are we.
H owever we hang on your every word
E ven though it hurts
B ecause you are so wise.
A lthough you know that already
G reat and clever as you are.
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Nov 16, 2010
fracas wrote:
<quoted text>
D o you think we care what you write?
O nly you would know.
U nless, of course, you are smarter than we are.
C lueless, are we.
H owever we hang on your every word
E ven though it hurts
B ecause you are so wise.
A lthough you know that already
G reat and clever as you are.
Best post of the day hands down!:) Now, pop quiz, no cheating: what was the score last night? Gotcha...
fracas

Tucson, AZ

#10 Nov 16, 2010
the real just another day wrote:
<quoted text>
Best post of the day hands down!:) Now, pop quiz, no cheating: what was the score last night? Gotcha...
I am surprised you figured it out. Did your mom help?
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Nov 16, 2010
fracas wrote:
<quoted text>
I am surprised you figured it out. Did your mom help?
Ha, no, not this time. Your wife, on the other hand... just kidding!! I like 'em under 200 lbs...
The Hard Truth

Northome, MN

#12 Nov 16, 2010
the real just another day wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice one, how about until you get rid of your boyfriend LOL...
Let's see ... what is it the junior high boys say when they are overwhelmed by their own cleverness? Oh, I remember. Bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa. Ain't that funny when you see it in print, little fellow?
DD Austin

Brandon, MS

#13 Nov 17, 2010
Excuses - excuses - excuses...... we've been hearing that for over 15 years now! Do us all a favor and S-A-V-E I-T !!!!!!!!!!
We have heard em all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Bobcats Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Draft pick breakdown: PJ Hairston Jul '14 a onlooker 1
Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... (Apr '14) May '14 Heat Fan 6
San Antonio Spurs Have Driven Dallas Mavericks ... (May '14) May '14 Tim 5
Chicago Bulls Need to Solve Scoring Woes Before... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dingo 1
why most of north carolina doesn't know about t... (Apr '14) Apr '14 bgotem 1
NBA Rookie Projections: Cody Zeller (Sep '13) Mar '14 arja4444 2
Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves (Feb '14) Feb '14 Trevor 1

Charlotte Bobcats People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE