Russian liberal says Kremlin bars him from vote

There are 6 comments on the www.ctpost.com story from Jan 23, 2012, titled Russian liberal says Kremlin bars him from vote. In it, www.ctpost.com reports that:

Election officials have refused so far to allow the leader of Russia's leading liberal party to compete in March's presidential election, a move the politician said reflects the government's fear of genuine competition.

Grigory Yavlinsky, the leader of Yabloko party, said authorities want to prevent him from challenging Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's bid to extend his 12-year rule by reclaiming the presidency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ctpost.com.

Small Town America UGX

Egg Harbor City, NJ

#1 Jan 23, 2012
Putin has stated yesterday that he is also going to ban all nationalist/ultra nationalist parties.

So, it seems the opposition, no matter what forms it is,(Liberal or ultra nationalist) will be breaking the law if they continue to demonsrate against him. So , it seems, he has boxed up the opposition to him and the next move is up to the opposition. As he is ready to play the role of Assad and treat his opposition as rebels and use force against them if necessary.
The year 2012 is going to be an interesting time for Russia. A defining point in it's history.
hmmmm

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2012
Putinko is a problem solver. Less people run against him more chances to win for him.
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#3 Jan 23, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
Putinko is a problem solver. Less people run against him more chances to win for him.
is it STA or pro-ukra posting under my nick?- miserable dimwits are afraid of honest discussion - as always.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#4 Jan 23, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>is it STA or pro-ukra posting under my nick?- miserable dimwits are afraid of honest discussion - as always.
My posts always have a UK ISP except when I posted from Ukraine and Poland, STA is in NJ, the person who posted that message is LFOD/Observer who has the Satellite Provider ISP, do you really think that STA or I would post a message praising Putin, you dumbo.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#5 Jan 23, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>My posts always have a UK ISP except when I posted from Ukraine and Poland, STA is in NJ, the person who posted that message is LFOD/Observer who has the Satellite Provider ISP, do you really think that STA or I would post a message praising Putin, you dumbo.
hmmmm and Maxie pad are part of the 64 percent Russians who are mentally ill. Lacking basic comprehension skills and thinking from the wrong part of their brains.
hmmm

Mays Landing, NJ

#6 Jan 23, 2012
It is not my fault I am so dense. My frontal lobe has never been connected to my brain stem. Instead, it has become fused into the part of my brain that controls my bowel activity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn Nets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Playoff Predictions 2014: Surefire Picks fo... (Apr '14) Apr '14 eZima 1
News NBA hot seat: Jason Kidd, Mike Woodson, more fa... (Nov '13) Jan '14 Sammy 3
News We've got new guys, they need nicknames (Dec '13) Dec '13 Patrick 1
News Ranking the 5 Best NBA Free-Agency Signings in ... (Jul '13) Nov '13 zhun1buy 7
News Lichtenstein: Can Kidd Bring Culture Of Sharing... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fonemi 1
News Garnett, Pierce on way out on night of NBA draft (Jun '13) Jun '13 neiljiohu 1
News Kim Kardashian gives birth to baby girl (Jun '13) Jun '13 amw 4
More from around the web