NBA player Jason Collins comes out

With those words, written in the upcoming issue of Sports Illustrated , Jason Collins, who played for the Boston Celtics and Washington Wizards this season, has taken the step that may embolden others to follow. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#1 Apr 29, 2013
A brave man, good for him. This will be tough, but probably less so than it would've been even ten years ago. Increasing levels of acceptance, even in the black community, should minimize the backlash....and as others come out, people will realize there've ALWAYS been gay athletes, they were just in the closet.

Time to empty, shut down, and fold up that closet and let people be who they are, gay or straight or bi.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Totally wrong of him. He should rectify himself.
Allen

Louisville, KY

#3 Apr 29, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
A brave man, good for him. This will be tough, but probably less so than it would've been even ten years ago. Increasing levels of acceptance, even in the black community, should minimize the backlash....and as others come out, people will realize there've ALWAYS been gay athletes, they were just in the closet.
Time to empty, shut down, and fold up that closet and let people be who they are, gay or straight or bi.
I agree 100%.
Da toof

Wise, VA

#4 Apr 29, 2013
Phags are disgusting.
Fremont Rose

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Apr 29, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
First off, there is no bravery. He waited until of he retired. He is simply a street walking fan now. The fact that he let his former players know that while they were showering he was looking at them like men would women in a shower is sick.

It is all done for the gay agenda and it is cowardly. What is his purpose, to let his former know that after they showered he jacked off from seeing them naked.

You forgot, gay, bi, pedophile, zoophiliac,incest, rapist, oral anal butt suckers, let them all be who they are.

By the way, if it were about letting them be, then why are gays so amiss about gays who become ex-gays and ex-gays. Huh,why don't gays let gays be who they are, ex-gays.

Don't give me the crap about harm from conversion therapy, there is none and the APA has admitted that have have done no studies to support that contention.

The former APA president says that the APA has rejected science which supports conversion therapy and the choice for gays to become ex-gays, because homosexuality a choice. The primary causation factor is childhood abuse and the degree of difficulty is effected by three things, if the abuse was pre-puberty or post puberty, or homosexuality an adult choice. The latter two being the most difficult. The APA has become a gay political correctness group, with over 65% of the American psychiatrist opted out and cited that homosexuality is a gender identity dysfunction.

THINK I AM LYING OR BEING HATEFUL??? THEN DO YOUR RESEARCH. START WITH DR. NICHOLAS CUMMINGS,APA PRESIDENT INTERVIEW JUNE 2012.
Fremont Rose

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Apr 29, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100%.
Why did Earving Magic Johnson get AIDS? Answer from having gay anal sex with a transsexual. Fact.
How come Magic's son is now gay and a feme gay? Don't know, but the odds of a straight minded man having AIDS and a gay son, are very slim.

So, why was Kobe Bryant and Tiger Woods demonized and hated for having adultery sex and Magic is seen as a gay hero for having adultery anal transsexual sex? Answer,the gay agenda which is to lie and deceive.

You can remain blind and dumb, if you want, by gay is not the new pet. It kills at a higher rate than transsexualism.
Fremont Rose

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Apr 29, 2013
Da toof wrote:
Phags are disgusting.
I normally would not agree, and as directed at individual naive and pimped gays, I would not say that. But, as for the gays who lie and promote this lie, while rejecting all informed science and help science for gays, I could think of worse things to call them. When history reveals the truth behind the APA and IGLA (gay group), they will be compared to Hitler when it comes to self inflicted annihilation of gays.
Allen

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 29, 2013
Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>First off, there is no bravery. He waited until of he retired. He is simply a street walking fan now. The fact that he let his former players know that while they were showering he was looking at them like men would women in a shower is sick.
It is all done for the gay agenda and it is cowardly. What is his purpose, to let his former know that after they showered he jacked off from seeing them naked.
You forgot, gay, bi, pedophile, zoophiliac,incest, rapist, oral anal butt suckers, let them all be who they are.
By the way, if it were about letting them be, then why are gays so amiss about gays who become ex-gays and ex-gays. Huh,why don't gays let gays be who they are, ex-gays.
Don't give me the crap about harm from conversion therapy, there is none and the APA has admitted that have have done no studies to support that contention.
The former APA president says that the APA has rejected science which supports conversion therapy and the choice for gays to become ex-gays, because homosexuality a choice. The primary causation factor is childhood abuse and the degree of difficulty is effected by three things, if the abuse was pre-puberty or post puberty, or homosexuality an adult choice. The latter two being the most difficult. The APA has become a gay political correctness group, with over 65% of the American psychiatrist opted out and cited that homosexuality is a gender identity dysfunction.
THINK I AM LYING OR BEING HATEFUL??? THEN DO YOUR RESEARCH. START WITH DR. NICHOLAS CUMMINGS,APA PRESIDENT INTERVIEW JUNE 2012.
Another anti- gay bigot who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. Take a guess as to where you can shove your hateful comments.

#9 Apr 29, 2013
Da toof wrote:
Phags are disgusting.
Can't spell....can't post intelligently...hides behind anonymity and trolls opinion boards...yep, a bigoted moron, alright.

#10 Apr 29, 2013
Fremont Rose wrote:
First off, there is no bravery. He waited until of he retired. He is simply a street walking fan now. The fact that he let his former players know that while they were showering he was looking at them like men would women in a shower is sick.

>>Only to bigoted asshats. Of course you don't know if he ever looked at his teammates that way, but you're going to make an 'ewww' face about it because you're childish and hateful. Nor is he "retired," he's a free agent. Not good with facts, are you?

>>"Cowardly" says the anonymous gay-basher as he hides behind a nickname. Your obsession with what goes on in the showers continues though, I see..

>>All the same to a bigoted piece of nazi filth.

>>Let them be gay and stop trying to control their lives. Why not mind your own damn business? And there is no such thing as an "ex-gay" BTW.

>>Doesn't matter whether it's a choice or not (though we know it's not really a choice). It's the right of a gay person to be gay and not to be harrassed, attacked, or otherwise repressed. "Conversion therapy" is not only hateful, it's worthless. NO gay person has ever been converted to a straight person. There is no such thing.

>>Yes, I think you're lying AND being hateful. You need to stop attacking gay people right now, bigot.

#11 Apr 29, 2013
Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>I normally would not agree, and as directed at individual naive and pimped gays, I would not say that. But, as for the gays who lie and promote this lie, while rejecting all informed science and help science for gays, I could think of worse things to call them. When history reveals the truth behind the APA and IGLA (gay group), they will be compared to Hitler when it comes to self inflicted annihilation of gays.
"Pimped gays?" WTF are you talking about? The "lie" is that you can "convert" a person's sexuality to a different kind of sexuality.

Playing the "Hitler" card doesn't work to well, espeically when it comes from someone who like Hitler would just as soon put gays in camps.

#12 Apr 29, 2013
Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Why did Earving Magic Johnson get AIDS? Answer from having gay anal sex with a transsexual. Fact.
How come Magic's son is now gay and a feme gay? Don't know, but the odds of a straight minded man having AIDS and a gay son, are very slim.
So, why was Kobe Bryant and Tiger Woods demonized and hated for having adultery sex and Magic is seen as a gay hero for having adultery anal transsexual sex? Answer,the gay agenda which is to lie and deceive.
You can remain blind and dumb, if you want, by gay is not the new pet. It kills at a higher rate than transsexualism.
Any proof for your claim about Magic? He says he got HIV from a woman, and there's no reason he couldn't have done so.

Nor is it difficult for straight parents to have gay children, or even for twins to have different sexual preferences (though we know that the closer the sibling relationship, the more likely both can be gay).

Gay doesn't kill anyone, bigot. DISEASE kills people and straight people can get AIDS just as easily as gay people. In Africa bad medical practices and straight sex are the most common methods of transmission, in fact.

You're a disgusting hater and bigot. Please stop posting this trash.
Da toof

Wise, VA

#13 Apr 29, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't spell....can't post intelligently...hides behind anonymity and trolls opinion boards...yep, a bigoted moron, alright.
LOL! Topix won't let me say what I want to say. Quit being such a crybaby phag.
Da toof

Wise, VA

#14 Apr 29, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pimped gays?" WTF are you talking about? The "lie" is that you can "convert" a person's sexuality to a different kind of sexuality.
Playing the "Hitler" card doesn't work to well, espeically when it comes from someone who like Hitler would just as soon put gays in camps.
The one thing I agree with the Muslims on is their treatment of phags.
Da toof

Wise, VA

#15 Apr 29, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Any proof for your claim about Magic? He says he got HIV from a woman, and there's no reason he couldn't have done so.
Nor is it difficult for straight parents to have gay children, or even for twins to have different sexual preferences (though we know that the closer the sibling relationship, the more likely both can be gay).
Gay doesn't kill anyone, bigot. DISEASE kills people and straight people can get AIDS just as easily as gay people. In Africa bad medical practices and straight sex are the most common methods of transmission, in fact.
You're a disgusting hater and bigot. Please stop posting this trash.
Sticking your thing in another man, or vice versa, is abnormal and perverted.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Being gay is simply wrong and an illness.
Preston Brooks

Satellite Beach, FL

#18 Apr 29, 2013
Interesting that Obama can't be bothered with border security or the murder of American diplomats in Benghazi but yet he finds time to weigh in on this very minor sports story. Jefferson and Adams are rolling over in their graves...
sable

Mattoon, IL

#19 Apr 29, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
Being gay is simply wrong and an illness.
100% correct.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#25 Apr 29, 2013
Repent before it is too late. Being gay is totally wrong and abnormal. Go and ungay yourself , it is that simple.
Johnnie

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Apr 29, 2013
Yea .. I agree , people act like being gay is koo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Celtics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... Sep 19 cavas 132
Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 dfsg 2
5 Big Men the Boston Celtics Should Target This... Jul '14 sjd 5
Is Kobe Bryant the Most Successful Player of Hi... Jun '14 Bill Russell Fan 64
Lakers Rumors: Paul Pierce headed to the Lakers... Jun '14 sam 6
Boston Celtics Draft Profile: Doug McDermott May '14 Dan 1
Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... May '14 MOTRIN 39

Boston Celtics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE