Shaq To Formally Announce Retirement ...

Shaq To Formally Announce Retirement Friday

There are 12 comments on the 10News story from Jun 3, 2011, titled Shaq To Formally Announce Retirement Friday. In it, 10News reports that:

Four-time NBA champion Shaquille O'Neal will formally announce his retirement from basketball Friday during a news conference at his Florida home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10News.

Anonymous

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2011
I'd say its about time. But he retired after he left the Heat.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 4, 2011
He deserves retirement. It was a long hard life, bouncing a basketball and running back and forth. He simply must rest from all that.

kizito

Claremont, CA

#4 Jun 4, 2011
Thank u Shaq for the memories. U are of the few may God bless U.
What Fun

Allentown, PA

#5 Jun 4, 2011
Carbide wrote:
He deserves retirement. It was a long hard life, bouncing a basketball and running back and forth. He simply must rest from all that.
Carbide's hidden location is Shillington. Bwahaha. Some genius.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 4, 2011
What Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Been Shillington since I joined. No idea why it changed to hidden.

What's the matter, my comment about Shaq offend you so much you need to track me down and fight about it? Get over yourself.

Location hidden

#7 Jun 4, 2011
What Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
I just altered it, just for you!

Obviously I set my location in my profile by actually typing it in there. But you probably figured that out by now. You certainly deserve to be the genius. Have a great rest of your weekend!

“That's for being StUpiD!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 4, 2011
Carbide wrote:
(punches this millhouse wannabe in the gut)
as easy as you make it sound,why didnt you bounce a ball and run back and forth? this way, you could also be admired by millions around the world, have millions of dollars and 'retire' with a smile on your face and a fist full of hardware instead of blatant jealousy as your demonstrating now?
stick to sweeping the shop carbide...doofus!
HA-HA!

Location hidden

#9 Jun 4, 2011
Carbide wrote:
<quoted text>
I just altered it, just for you!
Obviously I set my location in my profile by actually typing it in there. But you probably figured that out by now. You certainly deserve to be the genius. Have a great rest of your weekend!
you posted this garbage 40 minutes after your initial post tohim so the question is, how are you spending your weekend? Stupid! HA-HA!

Location hidden

#10 Jun 4, 2011
Nelson_Ha_Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
you posted this garbage 40 minutes after your initial post tohim so the question is, how are you spending your weekend? Stupid! HA-HA!
Sitting in a chair at the Airshow, how about you?

Location hidden

#11 Jun 4, 2011
Nelson_Ha_Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
(punches this millhouse wannabe in the gut)
as easy as you make it sound,why didnt you bounce a ball and run back and forth? this way, you could also be admired by millions around the world, have millions of dollars and 'retire' with a smile on your face and a fist full of hardware instead of blatant jealousy as your demonstrating now?
stick to sweeping the shop carbide...doofus!
HA-HA!
Hilarious. It seems my sarcastic comment stirred up the bees. Keep it coming :)
renge

Gaborone, Botswana

#12 Jun 4, 2011
this NI88A overstayed his welcome in the NBA

Location hidden

#13 Jun 6, 2011
Carbide wrote:
<quoted text>
Sitting in a chair at the Airshow, how about you?
HA-HA! That's even worse! youre sitting at an airshow and your on your phone instead of watching the show! LOSER! HA-HA!
You shouldnt try and come off as an intellectual Homer! HA-HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Celtics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best Potential Trade Packages, Scenarios and La... (Feb '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 3
News Celtics-Lakers rivalry goes back to Lenox, 1960 (Jun '08) Mar '15 John bodnar 8
Louise Gaskins to be Honored as a "Hero Among U... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Lucille Kilpatrick 1
News Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Nov '14 foureyes 40
News NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... (May '14) Sep '14 cavas 132
News Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 dfsg 2
News 5 Big Men the Boston Celtics Should Target This... (May '14) Jul '14 sjd 5
More from around the web