2012 NBA draft: Anthony Davis first to Hornets, then what?

Full story: CBS News

NEW YORK - Once Anthony Davis slips on a Hornets hat above basketball's most celebrated eyebrow Thursday night, the NBA draft really starts.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jun 29, 2012
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Basketball,just like baseball or football,is nothing more than a game. Originally invented for exercise and fun. If your life revolves around these sports,you need to get a real life.These athletes are way overpaid for what they actually do in regards to public good.
morons disunited

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

I won't watch them play if they paid me to watch, I'm saying I give value to their GAMES negative value. Not worth my time much less, I the poor give to the rich, that's absolute stupidity.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Lonewolf wrote:
Basketball,just like baseball or football,is nothing more than a game. Originally invented for exercise and fun. If your life revolves around these sports,you need to get a real life.These athletes are way overpaid for what they actually do in regards to public good.
You must have been the kid picked last
On the school yard. Sports has the best drama and excitement on tv. These athletes do more for their communities than you will do in your lifetime. Nfl
Players in my community are helping pay to keep high school sports available to our youth. They also pay for public parks, hold youth sport camps, and donate time to terminal children.Why shouldn't these players be paid as much as they can make? The majority of the time as children these athletes put all of their time into keeping good grades and refining their trade. Why shouldn't they be compensated for their time and effort like other professions?

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

morons disunited wrote:
I won't watch them play if they paid me to watch, I'm saying I give value to their GAMES negative value. Not worth my time much less, I the poor give to the rich, that's absolute stupidity.
It doesn't cost money to watch on tv. If you were the least bit athletic you would have respect for the skill, hard work, dedication, and talent that goes into sports. Besides its just plain fun and exciting to play or watch
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Anthony Davis is over-rated, he is going to be abust in the NBA, the guy has no skills.

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
Anthony Davis is over-rated, he is going to be abust in the NBA, the guy has no skills.
I think he is over rated but I don't think he will be a bust. I see him being like Kevin Garnet with a little less offense
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

I do not think he is going to be as good as KG, KG has a career avg of double double in pts and rebs.
In fact him and Rondo are the only two Celts that untouchable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••