Deal for O'Neal starting to look like...

Deal for O'Neal starting to look like a steal

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 25, 2009, titled Deal for O'Neal starting to look like a steal. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

No fist-pumping. No flexing. No screaming. Just nodding. Yes, he can. Yes, he still has something left.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

revolutionize

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Apr 26, 2009
I'd pick Vick over O'neal---
Let's turn the wildcat into the wildest cat. If your going to spend a 2nd round pick on Pat White, why not trade Beck for Vick? Imagine White and Vick in the backfield at the same time. Try stopping that. The Dolphins could completely revolutionize the game.White with the wildcat.
Skolnick--I want you to ask the powers that be about my crazy idea?
Mike

Miami, FL

#2 Apr 27, 2009
@ rev,

Ummm... what?

Anyway, back on topic, I loved the O'Neal trade and love it even more now. Usually takes a bit for big men to get acclimated in a new system and he picked it up at the perfect time!
Bob

Toronto, Canada

#4 Apr 30, 2009
How do you like the trade now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Hawks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LaMarcus Aldridge leaning towards Lakers, Mavs,... Jun '15 Sniff farts 3
News Wizards show promise May '15 tom wingo 2
Atlanta Hawks are playing exceptional team bask... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Ignat14 1
News Al Horford's Return Makes Atlanta Hawks a Top-5... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Michigan Hawks Fan 1
News Building a Healthier Long Beach (Feb '14) Jul '14 sam 2
News Trade Season: Detroit Dealin' (Jan '14) May '14 Will 2
News NBA Playoff Preview - Indiana vs. Washington (May '14) May '14 youchinksareuglyi... 1
More from around the web