Miami Heat Get the Easy Route

May 15, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Footbasket

The big 3 took the low road to winning a championship. Public reaction to Lebron's dreadful 1 hour decision special could have been mistaken for the King selling his soul to the devil for a championship.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
jerryj

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

Lebron did not sell his soul 2 the devil.
jim

Snowflake, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

TOO bad he is going to be
on the 'LOSING" side against
'DA BULLS"!
moomoo

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Go bulls!
Keith Hernandez

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

jim wrote:
TOO bad he is going to be
on the 'LOSING" side against
'DA BULLS"!
Right on Jim...Luol Deng suffocated him and will continue too. Bulls in 6
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

We shall see....it did'nt look so easy on Sunday....Chicago bigs, need to continue to bring it....
Bullzilla

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Lemme see, we beat them four straight times, we have home court advantage, best record, COY, and the phenomonal MVPOY,DRose arguably the best closer in this series (proven fact if u look back at the regular season). Oh did i mention we have a bench that actually turns the defensive pressure while regs rest, we also have an absolutely rabid homecrowd and a lock down defense......yet, we are still underdogs. BAFFLING!
D Rose is Pippens son

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Bullzilla wrote:
Lemme see, we beat them four straight times, we have home court advantage, best record, COY, and the phenomonal MVPOY,DRose arguably the best closer in this series (proven fact if u look back at the regular season). Oh did i mention we have a bench that actually turns the defensive pressure while regs rest, we also have an absolutely rabid homecrowd and a lock down defense......yet, we are still underdogs. BAFFLING!
Let em underestimate us all the way to the title
The Heatles

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

D Rose is Pippens son wrote:
<quoted text>
Let em underestimate us all the way to the title
Da Bulls went 4-2 against the freaking Hawks. Miami closed out a far tougher Celtics team in 4-1. Outside of Rose there is inconsistency which will get them killed by the Heat, esp. on the road. Enjoy that 1st win while it lasts.
D Rose is Pippens son

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

The Heatles wrote:
<quoted text>Da Bulls went 4-2 against the freaking Hawks. Miami closed out a far tougher Celtics team in 4-1. Outside of Rose there is inconsistency which will get them killed by the Heat, esp. on the road. Enjoy that 1st win while it lasts.
Yeah, blah, blah blah....Bulls are now 4-0 against THE HEAT this year...this series will be a joke. Heat has NO inside game and no d outside of LJ & DW
ThaQueenB

Lexington, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

I love LeBron as a player but as a person he does think too much of himself. You can't win a championship by yourself. He needed help so he went and got it. End of story.
The Heatles

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

D Rose is Pippens son wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, blah, blah blah....Bulls are now 4-0 against THE HEAT this year...this series will be a joke. Heat has NO inside game and no d outside of LJ & DW
Yeah, Yeah, blah, blah blah....Bulls are now 1-1 against THE HEAT in the only series that matters, and on their home court. Miami hasn't lost a playoff game yet at home this season. Bulls defense is as tough or tougher than Heat's defense, BUT Heats offense is far tougher than the Bulls offense. Haslem played great D on just his 2nd game back (1st with significant playing time)--he'll likely be a factor from here on out. Too many scorers on the Heat for opponents to contain. They wore the Celtics down (while old and injured, also elite talent), and will likely do the same to the Bulls.
Justin

Lake Village, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Lebron baby.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

ThaQueenB wrote:
I love LeBron as a player but as a person he does think too much of himself. You can't win a championship by yourself. He needed help so he went and got it. End of story.
I see interviews, down here, with him all the time, and he isn't really like that at all....i think, he is always giving his teamates credit, at least with the Heat, maybe not Cavs.....

Since: Sep 10

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

beatin tha bulls aint easy
The Heatles

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Too many shot makers on the Heat for the Bulls to contain. They're in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Atlanta Hawks Discussions

Search the Atlanta Hawks Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Building a Healthier Long Beach Jul 6 sam 2
Trade Season: Detroit Dealin' (Jan '14) May '14 Will 2
NBA Playoff Preview - Indiana vs. Washington May '14 youchinksareuglyidiots 1
Sean Stoops replacing Jack Miller as Avon Polic... Apr '14 sally 2
NBA Previews: April 6th, 2014 Apr '14 omeromer 1
Ranking the 5 Best NBA Free-Agency Signings in ... (Jul '13) Nov '13 zhun1buy 7
Blazers (19) to Face Hawks (14) in Round 1 (Jul '13) Nov '13 zhun1buy 2
•••
•••