Lakers Trade Rumors: L.A. Pushing Hard To Acquire Dwight Howard

Jul 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: International Business Times

After a few days away from Dwight Howard trade talks, the Lakers are back in the hunt for the big man.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 19, 2012
vic

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Get this done already...Howard is in laker land right now..
mondo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Dwight is gone be a laker...fasho...and I smell a ring..!!! Oklahoma...Miami...Chicago...C eltics...oops Boston ain't even in the equation ...but for the other teams I mentioned ...u gotta cum thru the Lakers now to get a ring and with Howard and Jamison joining our clan its not gone happen...so laker fans lets get ready to celebrate

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

mondo wrote:
Dwight is gone be a laker...fasho...and I smell a ring..!!! Oklahoma...Miami...Chicago...C eltics...oops Boston ain't even in the equation ...but for the other teams I mentioned ...u gotta cum thru the Lakers now to get a ring and with Howard and Jamison joining our clan its not gone happen...so laker fans lets get ready to celebrate
We're already great with Bynum in but with Howard's defensive ability if he gets locked in...? Wow. This could go down as one of the best starting 5's the Lakers have ever had if they get Howard and Howard gets some thicker skin and does away with acting like a spoiled teenager.

I must admit I am eager to see this play out in favor of my Lakers.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

When a kid averages double double in pts and rebs plus three blocked shots or more a game, he is a gamer and a hard worker. I like D.Howard it is the right thing.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
When a kid averages double double in pts and rebs plus three blocked shots or more a game, he is a gamer and a hard worker. I like D.Howard it is the right thing.
When you are BY FAR the most athletic 7 footish player in really the NBA's history, you'd BETTER average at least a friggin double double!

If not you're gone like Gheorghe Mureșan.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

*Gheorghe Muresan

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Atlanta Hawks Discussions

Search the Atlanta Hawks Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Horford's Return Makes Atlanta Hawks a Top-5... Jul 23 Michigan Hawks Fan 1
Building a Healthier Long Beach Jul '14 sam 2
Trade Season: Detroit Dealin' (Jan '14) May '14 Will 2
NBA Playoff Preview - Indiana vs. Washington May '14 youchinksareuglyi... 1
Sean Stoops replacing Jack Miller as Avon Polic... Apr '14 sally 2
NBA Previews: April 6th, 2014 Apr '14 omeromer 1
Ranking the 5 Best NBA Free-Agency Signings in ... (Jul '13) Nov '13 zhun1buy 7
•••
•••