Kevin Garnett: Racist?

May 9, 2009 Full story: CBS SportsLine

Well I came along this interesting article on the Bleacher Report. While Kevin Garnett has cemented his name in the NBA ranks as perhaps one of the greatest players to ever play the game, his antics over the last 14 years should raise some eyebrows as to exactly who he is and what he's about.

Full Story

“Living the dream!”

Since: Nov 07

Pleasanton, California

#1 May 11, 2009
Why is this news?
Antoine

Austell, GA

#2 May 16, 2009
Think he crazy check him out durning the play off so far grawling at fan as well as the other teams
staring snarling making hand justure like were going to walk all over you what that all about your'er not playing and you do a poor job of cheering for your team jumping around on you so called bad leg playing a jack-leg coach telling other to foul this one like that I read lipp and they are so crusty dry you look like a clown on the side line you mean mug people someone going to whoop him backintyo good health if he cont. on
He make threats he can carry out cause one hit to that leg it's over for the pretor,
And I notice last game with the magic he was so quite no camera shot Thank God for that he was'nt snarling making cheep shot or jumping around no cheerleading or coaching until Magic started singing let the side show begin hurry hurry step right on in for the WIN so KG your a clown
edi-borat neighbour

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#3 Jul 22, 2009
i love sexy time with my mother-in-law

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Hawks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Horford's Return Makes Atlanta Hawks a Top-5... Jul '14 Michigan Hawks Fan 1
Building a Healthier Long Beach (Feb '14) Jul '14 sam 2
Trade Season: Detroit Dealin' (Jan '14) May '14 Will 2
NBA Playoff Preview - Indiana vs. Washington May '14 youchinksareuglyi... 1
Sean Stoops replacing Jack Miller as Avon Polic... Apr '14 sally 2
NBA Previews: April 6th, 2014 Apr '14 omeromer 1
Ranking the 5 Best NBA Free-Agency Signings in ... (Jul '13) Nov '13 zhun1buy 7

Atlanta Hawks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE