Magic swat away Hawks for four-game sweep

There are 4 comments on the May 11, 2010, Carroll County Independent story titled Magic swat away Hawks for four-game sweep. In it, Carroll County Independent reports that:

Reuters Orlando Magic forward Matt Barnes goes for a layup past Atlanta Hawks guard Joe Johnson in the 2 hrs 53 mins ago ATLANTA The Orlando Magic and Los Angeles Lakers capped their total domination of their NBA playoffs series opponents on Monday, completing four-game sweeps over the Atlanta Hawks and Utah Jazz respectively.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carroll County Independent.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 May 11, 2010
hope laker would also show us the best emotion
Tragic

Melbourne, FL

#2 May 11, 2010
I don't believe in Magic. Its is a trick and deception from the evil one. The world is blinded heavily by what they have done. Gasol, Bynum, and Odom who are symbols of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit will send Orlando to the pits of Hades where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#3 May 11, 2010
I belive in magic,especially after they just gave an ass beating to a tough team like the hawks.on to the next one,Magic and celtics are next.

Since: Apr 10

Mumbai, India

#4 May 14, 2010
Basketball was originally played with a soccer ball. The first balls made specifically for basketball were brown, and it was only in the late 1950s that Tony Hinkle, searching for a ball that would be more visible to players and spectators alike, introduced the orange ball that is now in common use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Hawks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atlanta Hawks are playing exceptional team bask... Jan '15 Ignat14 1
News Al Horford's Return Makes Atlanta Hawks a Top-5... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Michigan Hawks Fan 1
News Building a Healthier Long Beach (Feb '14) Jul '14 sam 2
News Trade Season: Detroit Dealin' (Jan '14) May '14 Will 2
News NBA Playoff Preview - Indiana vs. Washington (May '14) May '14 youchinksareuglyi... 1
News Sean Stoops replacing Jack Miller as Avon Polic... (Apr '14) Apr '14 sally 2
News NBA Previews: April 6th, 2014 (Apr '14) Apr '14 omeromer 1
More from around the web