Lady Vol Candace Parker announces eng...

Lady Vol Candace Parker announces engagement

There are 39 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Jul 7, 2007, titled Lady Vol Candace Parker announces engagement. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

It has been quite a month for Tennessee standout Candace Parker. After leading the Lady Vols to a National Championship and gracing People Magazine's Most Beautiful People issue, Candace Parker is celebrating ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the14cp3

Zephyrhills, FL

#22 Aug 2, 2007
He is so Ugly she can do alot better like me
the14cp3

Zephyrhills, FL

#23 Aug 2, 2007
He is so ugly she can do alot better like me
Ray

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Aug 7, 2007
candaceparker1fan wrote:
i wonder how thier kids would look like
I wonder if you graduated, you can NOT spell,(their) not (thier), idiot, be happy for them and maybe your life will be a Lil better for it.
Ray

Jacksonville, FL

#25 Aug 7, 2007
Why the so many stupid comments about this womans choice of who her husband will be, if you are fan's of her and not just fan's of how she looks you'd understand that tho she does'nt know you, these things you say do hurt so respect her and her man, wish them the best you would all expect the same if it were you.
Orange Sky Vol Fan

Waynesboro, TN

#26 Aug 7, 2007
Ray knows nothing. This whole relationship is doomed. If Burt & Loni couldn't do it for get about it !!
deana

Austell, GA

#27 Apr 4, 2008
wat up
Tyler

Independence, OH

#28 Apr 6, 2008
I want to be your husband Candace. I love you!!!!!!!!!!
shanaira

New Haven, CT

#29 Apr 9, 2008
He is ugly
RTB

Cleveland, TN

#30 Apr 12, 2008
Best Wishes!!
Candace Parkers man

Cleveland, TN

#31 Apr 12, 2008
You know, I just found this out 2 seconds ago. Im very sad because I vizualized us being together. But I Understand that Ya Boy got there first. That does not ghange the way I feel about you because I will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have a crush on YOU!!! I hope you enjoy this letter,and who knows I might show up at the wedding if you invite me! I LOVE YOU CANDACE PARKER!!!!
Nae-Nae

Valley, AL

#32 Apr 12, 2008
Look Candace I am a big friend of someone you know.You know Nicki Coldwell's niece.I am happy for you.I keep pictures in my room of you.From old newspapers.I am only 10 years old.And I look up to you.I play basketball for the Georgia Pistols.Been to every game of yours.But why You got to skip senior year just why.You are only a junior.Do me a favor say you a senior when you are one.I really do admir you though.See you at the autograph setion for the Sparks.
goober-doober

United States

#33 May 19, 2008
we a HUGE fan!!! and we think ur awesome!!! best of luck! and congrats on ur engagaement =]
tatiana

Tampa, FL

#34 Jun 4, 2008
hey candice your the best can you give me your phone number?i love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo much
tatiana

Tampa, FL

#35 Jun 4, 2008
goober-doober wrote:
we a HUGE fan!!! and we think ur awesome!!! best of luck! and congrats on ur engagaement =]
its not we a huge fan its were a huge fan

DAH
hbhs33

Everett, WA

#36 Jun 12, 2008
good luck
candaceparker

Big Stone Gap, VA

#37 Jul 12, 2008
i have to agree he is kinda on the ugly side
ilovecandacepark er

United States

#38 Jul 28, 2008
i love you candace you should do better than this man he looks like an alien like sam cassel i love babe you are fine!!!!!!!!!!111
TAKEASIA

Largo, FL

#39 Feb 9, 2009
HEY CANDANCE I LOVE U AND HOW U PERFORM UR A WONDERFUL PLAYER I WANT TO MEET U SOMEDAY AND PLAY WITH U UR GREAT TK #10
sos

Crossville, TN

#40 Mar 8, 2009
i thank that its coolso whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Hawks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jason Collins mostly gets support from NBA comm... (Apr '13) Feb '16 Fart news 60
News LaMarcus Aldridge leaning towards Lakers, Mavs,... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sniff farts 3
News Wizards show promise (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
Atlanta Hawks are playing exceptional team bask... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Ignat14 1
News Al Horford's Return Makes Atlanta Hawks a Top-5... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Michigan Hawks Fan 1
News Building a Healthier Long Beach (Feb '14) Jul '14 sam 2
News Trade Season: Detroit Dealin' (Jan '14) May '14 Will 2
More from around the web