Heat: rookies Mario Chalmers, Michael Beasley were continually ...

The Heat's patience in breaking two rookies into its playing rotation proved even more trying off the court. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
greenmiamicat

Columbus, OH

#1 May 5, 2009
Yeah downgrading the flagrant foul really makes a difference now... NBA = JOKE
Dave2183

Miami, FL

#2 May 6, 2009
BS heat culture. Same ppl that fined James Posey for being fat.
adv

Miami, FL

#4 May 6, 2009
Will they play game 7 again???
Or last 3 minutes??? Hah....Dah....
dolphinatik

Winthrop, MA

#5 May 6, 2009
what is the point of this article? way to throw a negative spin on a good rookie campaign from both players.
dolphinatik

Winthrop, MA

#6 May 6, 2009
good investigative journalism would have you also list all other players fined on the team and players from other teams so we can properly gauge the severity of this situation. My guess is that its a non issue and business as usual.
GoHeat

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 May 6, 2009
greenmiamicat is right. How many times is the NBA going to admit their mistakes AFTER the fact, instead of getting the myopic refs to call the game correctly the first time, or firing their sorry a**es?
convict

Delray Beach, FL

#8 May 6, 2009
They are both punks who would be working at a car wash if it were not for basketball.
seminole student

Tallahassee, FL

#9 May 6, 2009
What a pointless article.
lonely

Hollywood, FL

#10 May 6, 2009
it's hard controlling african american teenagers without giving them millions of dollars...imagine them with all that money.
Tee

AOL

#11 May 6, 2009
The question is, were any of the same infractions repeated? If so it means they didn't learn from their mistakes, which should be a concern. Let's face it esp. in Beasley's case a lot of money could be tied up in him, what you don't want is another Josh Smith.
Chris

Pompano Beach, FL

#12 May 6, 2009
well we all know Riley runs a pretty strict operation, always has. i imagine it would be extremely difficult to follow all the rules they put into place.
waDe

Hialeah, FL

#14 May 6, 2009
dolphinatik wrote:
good investigative journalism would have you also list all other players fined on the team and players from other teams so we can properly gauge the severity of this situation. My guess is that its a non issue and business as usual.
Totally agree...what a waste of space. Ira needs to take a vacation, look for some teeth whitener, and join Hair Club for Men.
jah soph

West Palm Beach, FL

#15 May 6, 2009
NBA is a loser.

Children, go out and play basketball,do not give worship /praise to overpaid immature punks.

NBA and Babylon are going down.Who's in the playoffs antway? Don't care . don't watch the garbage.

Sellasie I.
waDe

Hialeah, FL

#16 May 6, 2009
And it's all Tiffany's fault.
Julio

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 May 6, 2009
That's why I have not paid to attend or watched NBA basketball in years. I refuse to pay towards these guys salaries.
Slim

Oceanside, CA

#19 May 6, 2009
beasley's head is not on straight.

he reminds me of guys like ron artest and joakim noah.

he may never mature
D Roc

Boca Raton, FL

#22 May 6, 2009
Julio wrote:
That's why I have not paid to attend or watched NBA basketball in years. I refuse to pay towards these guys salaries.
But I am sure you watch the NFL? I can agree NFL players are "high character" guys.

You're a moron.
OLD PRO

Boca Raton, FL

#23 May 6, 2009
I think they should have fined Wade for his stupid turn-overs! This article and the mere fact that Spo spoke to Ira about it, is a joke! I thought all teams had their rules and they were "INTERNAL" (not for publication)! This is left-wing type reporting that only works in the political arena! IRA, GET A JOB!
waDe

Hialeah, FL

#24 May 6, 2009
Slim wrote:
beasley's head is not on straight.
he reminds me of guys like ron artest and joakim noah.
he may never mature
Once again you demonstrate how far up your sphincter your head is...Slim Jim from Placentaville..hope there's a 9.5 in your near future. A S S wipe!
makesense

United States

#25 May 6, 2009
lonely wrote:
it's hard controlling african american teenagers without giving them millions of dollars...imagine them with all that money.
unfortunately ..you were born unskilled

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Hawks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atlanta Hawks are playing exceptional team bask... Jan '15 Ignat14 1
Al Horford's Return Makes Atlanta Hawks a Top-5... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Michigan Hawks Fan 1
Building a Healthier Long Beach (Feb '14) Jul '14 sam 2
Trade Season: Detroit Dealin' (Jan '14) May '14 Will 2
NBA Playoff Preview - Indiana vs. Washington (May '14) May '14 youchinksareuglyi... 1
Sean Stoops replacing Jack Miller as Avon Polic... (Apr '14) Apr '14 sally 2
NBA Previews: April 6th, 2014 (Apr '14) Apr '14 omeromer 1
More from around the web