First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#82 Jun 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I listen to Colin Cowherd on ESPN Radio, almost everyday.....he is a master at saying the most arguementative things about sporting events....just to stimulate a big response......stirrin the pot...lol...
Haha, I like Colin and yes he will do that too.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#83 Jun 9, 2013
Miami can not win with such biased reffing. Only one Ginobili and always be. Angela is from Monterey Park, Snowflake is from Santa Cruz and San Leandro, Aussie Bob is from Australia and Gay Bob is from New Zealand but Ginobili is from the S.F. Bay Area.

“Justice always prevails”

vacaville

#84 Jun 9, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
Miami can not win with such biased reffing. Only one Ginobili and always be. Angela is from Monterey Park, Snowflake is from Santa Cruz and San Leandro, Aussie Bob is from Australia and Gay Bob is from New Zealand but Ginobili is from the S.F. Bay Area.
You're right, Miami can't win even with the biased reffing in their favor
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#85 Jun 15, 2013
Are you kidding? Game 3 LBJ no fts and game 4 only 4 fts.

vacaville

#86 Jun 15, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
Cuz he's not aggressive

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#87 Jun 15, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuz he's not aggressive
Really?....In Game 4, him and Wade lived at the rim....what series, are you watching?....

vacaville

#89 Jun 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Really?....In Game 4, him and Wade lived at the rim....what series, are you watching?....
Game three he only took jump shots! What game were you watching?

vacaville

#90 Jun 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Really?....In Game 4, him and Wade lived at the rim....what series, are you watching?....
You think just because a player goes to the Rim them he was automatically fouled?? I'm sick of everyone crying foul all the time

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#91 Jun 15, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
You did say Game 4 here, correct?

vacaville

#92 Jun 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You did say Game 4 here, correct?
No ginobli said LBJ had 0 free throws in game 3 and that's what I responded too
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#93 Jun 15, 2013
Game 5 will be Spur's win based on the script,cue, scene and sequence. Game four spurs shot 27 fts and the Heat only 17. The Spurs fouled much more than the Heat, refs are pro Spurs Sol'n. I was over at the Nut Tree a few weeks ago, great ice cream and Mexican food.

vacaville

#94 Jun 15, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
Game 5 will be Spur's win based on the script,cue, scene and sequence. Game four spurs shot 27 fts and the Heat only 17. The Spurs fouled much more than the Heat, refs are pro Spurs Sol'n. I was over at the Nut Tree a few weeks ago, great ice cream and Mexican food.
You must have went to rubios and Fentons?

vacaville

#95 Jun 15, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>You must have went to rubios and Fentons?
Or murrillos?
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#96 Jun 15, 2013
Rubios had a couple very good looking waitresses. Hey that Fenton's you can not beat their ice cream. Weird series, never seen anything like it, up and down on both sides.
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

#97 Jun 23, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
You think just because a player goes to the Rim them he was automatically fouled?? I'm sick of everyone crying foul all the time
I think Blue was just responding correctly to your comment about LBJ'a lack of aggression ,Although I agree with you 'just take the ball to the rim get fouled and shoot FT's'!, is a bb cliche I cant stand~if thats all you had to do to get to the FT line and make points...why do anything else?!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#98 Jun 23, 2013
Well, the Heat won inspite of the refs. With Stern gone the reffing will be much better next yr. Now next yr our Lakers need to upgrade, get rid of KoMe is the first thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 24 min Bewitched 74,387
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? Thu tom wingo 2
News Tears, anger mark 1st anniversary of SKorean fe... Apr 16 Brady Chub Club 1
News The Latest: Protest, investigation in S. Caroli... Apr 9 Concerned Parent 2
he still felt she was very beautiful Apr 6 patrick-paul 1
News Douthit to join PH team for SEABA, SEAG Apr 6 Cardboard Company 3
News Nick Young likely to miss rest of season for La... Apr 5 tom wingo 2
More from around the web