Series is Fixed
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#1 May 29, 2013
The series has been called one way. LBJ was fouled out of GM #4 curtesy of the refs. Six fouls, five were totally questionable and Bosh was in trouble too, phantom fouls he was not even close to fouling anyone. If Stern let these clowns called the game like this they might as well give the series to Indiana. No wonder so many fans say that rings do not tell all about how really great a player is, his team mates and the refs also have some thing to do with it. All four games were called one sided, if this continues they might as well give the series to Indiana, it does not mean anything except the refs fixed the series.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#2 May 29, 2013
Chalmers and Norris Cole and Wade must be able to defend George Hill and Paul George. Bosh was in foul trouble all four gms against Hibbert and clottect 13 rebs in four gms, not the recipe.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#3 May 30, 2013
Get a new crew of refs, these refs are phonies.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#4 May 31, 2013
this series should had been over if the refs called it right. Pacers are hacking the heck out of Miami and no calls.
james

Tappahannock, VA

#5 Jun 1, 2013
😭 wah
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jun 1, 2013
I don't see the Heat winning w/o Andersen, too soft, James and Andersen are the only physical ones for the Heat. In the last three yrs there has only been the big one not three. All three yrs Bosh and Wade have disappeared, they are just a little above average players. Wade and Bosh had been just a shell of themselves. If the Heat does not win the NBA title this yr it is not his fault.
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

#7 Jun 1, 2013
The refs are an absolute joke!!, especially Joe Crawford.
Pacers have been shoving Heat in the back everytime down the floor and the refs do nothing about it!, that why the rebounding is so favoring Pacers , and the reason birdman went after Hansboroughbro , its their fault he won't play game 6!

Did you see the play where bosh almost had his leg broken from hibbert putting so much weight on him?...and Craword calls the foul on Bosch who crashed to the floor!, lmao....what an FN joke!
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

#8 Jun 1, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
I don't see the Heat winning w/o Andersen, too soft, James and Andersen are the only physical ones for the Heat. In the last three yrs there has only been the big one not three. All three yrs Bosh and Wade have disappeared, they are just a little above average players. Wade and Bosh had been just a shell of themselves. If the Heat does not win the NBA title this yr it is not his fault.
Hey , Ginoboli , come on over and join in on the fun in the Lakers Fans thread!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#9 Jun 2, 2013
The reffing has been a joke, so much in favor of the Pacers. Yeah, I am a Laker Fan, but not a fan of KoMe.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 3, 2013
Maybe Pacer's vs. Spurs, would be a better series, considering Wade isn't gonna get any better?.....
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

#11 Jun 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Maybe Pacer's vs. Spurs, would be a better series, considering Wade isn't gonna get any better?.....
Not for Stern!

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#12 Jun 3, 2013
JoCrawFixes against Heat wrote:
The refs are an absolute joke!!, especially Joe Crawford.
Pacers have been shoving Heat in the back everytime down the floor and the refs do nothing about it!, that why the rebounding is so favoring Pacers , and the reason birdman went after Hansboroughbro , its their fault he won't play game 6!
Did you see the play where bosh almost had his leg broken from hibbert putting so much weight on him?...and Craword calls the foul on Bosch who crashed to the floor!, lmao....what an FN joke!
The joke is the fact you completely ignore that the Heat are one of the league's WORST OFF/DEF rebounding teams over the last couple seasons while the Pacers are one of the best OFF/DEF rebounding teams over that same stretch yet you try and blame the refs.

It's not the fact that it's overly physical or dirty play, this is playoff basketball. MJ endured much worse from the Pistons and the Knicks by sometimes being TACKLED in mid air. Hell, you can't even give a Heat player a dirty look in the regular season without getting a foul called on you and that may be their problem. The Heat and their fans are not accustomed to consistent physical play and the refs letting it continue.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#13 Jun 3, 2013
Stern probably want the Heat to win to get big market value but depending on who pays off the refs that team will win. So far the Pacers got all the good calls.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#14 Jun 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I'd watch that series. It's been a forgone conclusion since the last Finals that the Heat would make it to the Finals and win it again.

Here's hoping the Pacers win even though I doubt the NBA is going to let a small market team beat their current cash cow.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jun 3, 2013
Wherever there is betting, there is cheating. Who knows who paid off the refs this time.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 3, 2013
JoCrawFixes against Heat wrote:
<quoted text>Not for Stern!
Bet ABC and ESPN are puking at the mere mention...lol...

Location hidden

#17 Jun 3, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd watch that series. It's been a forgone conclusion since the last Finals that the Heat would make it to the Finals and win it again.
Here's hoping the Pacers win even though I doubt the NBA is going to let a small market team beat their current cash cow.
I think the NBA is a bit cleaner, than that.....too many eyes and cameras.....
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#18 Jun 3, 2013
The NBA is totally crooked, take my word, I am an NBA insider. Just look at the reffing and you tell me. Ten refs in the last 30 yrs had been suspected of cheating and I believe at least one was convicted, I bet you the number is much higher exceopt that Stern really protect the refs. Each time a coach or player questions a call or about reffing , Stern fines them a ton of money and sometimes even threatened suspension. This is not right.
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

#19 Jun 3, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The joke is the fact you completely ignore that the Heat are one of the league's WORST OFF/DEF rebounding teams over the last couple seasons while the Pacers are one of the best OFF/DEF rebounding teams over that same stretch yet you try and blame the refs.
It's not the fact that it's overly physical or dirty play, this is playoff basketball. MJ endured much worse from the Pistons and the Knicks by sometimes being TACKLED in mid air. Hell, you can't even give a Heat player a dirty look in the regular season without getting a foul called on you and that may be their problem. The Heat and their fans are not accustomed to consistent physical play and the refs letting it continue.
Your example of MJ getting tackled in midair is not what bother me about physical play , because I'm sure the tackling team will be penalized.
Its the fouls that go uncalled from physical play that allows a team to gain an advantage,that upsets me.
JoCrawFixes against Heat

Fontana, CA

#20 Jun 3, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
The NBA is totally crooked, take my word, I am an NBA insider. Just look at the reffing and you tell me. Ten refs in the last 30 yrs had been suspected of cheating and I believe at least one was convicted, I bet you the number is much higher exceopt that Stern really protect the refs. Each time a coach or player questions a call or about reffing , Stern fines them a ton of money and sometimes even threatened suspension. This is not right.
I totally agree....although most will say we are conspiracy nuts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA trade rumors: Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins to... Sat TradePhartse 2
Ball Family Steps In It Again Jan 16 Ballin 2
News Make that 5 losses in row (Jan '08) Jan 5 Demanded phartss 107
News Lorenzen Wright Autopsy Released- Graphic Content (Nov '10) Dec '17 DonPharts 92
LeBron Climbing The Ladder Nov '17 NBA Tracker 2
News Simmons and 76ers come up short in NBA Oct '17 Fart Stains 2
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. running outside of NASCAR's ... Oct '17 HisPhartse 6
More from around the web