before/after pic of Dwight Howard! LOOK!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#21 Mar 24, 2013
PEDs is a minor issue in the NBA.
Heat Fan

Miami, FL

#22 Mar 25, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I never said it did.
2) It just might. You don't know, so don't act like you do. Chubby/fat people are usually stronger than leaner people. Powerlifters are fatter and stronger than bodybuilders who have larger muscles than those fat powerlifters.
3) Permabulker is a word used by millions of bodybuilders to describe fat delusional idiots like yourself.
You implied that it did. Here's a news flash--fat tissue DOES NOT help increase your strength. Powerlifters have huge amounts of muscle mass, not as readily apparent to the casual observer as it is with bodybuilders since there is also more body fat to cover the muscle ripples--but it's there alright. A bodybuilder can have great tone but average muscle mass--and much of that is due to genetics as well as diet and weightlifting techniques. Some guys have the base muscle mass (and large bone structure to support it) that make serious muscle bulking attempts more successful. Some don't, and they cry STEROIDS when someone else can and does. It took you a few weeks to realize how stupid that assertion was, but now just man up and admit how stupid your assertion was, or go away.
Heat Fan

Miami, FL

#23 Mar 25, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
You think more strength automatically means more muscle? LOL. Idiot.
You can't double your bench press without growing the size of your muscle fibers, ya downunder douchebag.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Lara, Australia

#24 Apr 3, 2013
Heat Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You implied that it did. Here's a news flash--fat tissue DOES NOT help increase your strength. Powerlifters have huge amounts of muscle mass, not as readily apparent to the casual observer as it is with bodybuilders since there is also more body fat to cover the muscle ripples--but it's there alright. A bodybuilder can have great tone but average muscle mass--and much of that is due to genetics as well as diet and weightlifting techniques. Some guys have the base muscle mass (and large bone structure to support it) that make serious muscle bulking attempts more successful. Some don't, and they cry STEROIDS when someone else can and does. It took you a few weeks to realize how stupid that assertion was, but now just man up and admit how stupid your assertion was, or go away.
You're such a moron. Seriously.

Get a fat 18yo girl and an normal sized 18yo girl of the same height, and get them to bicep curl something heavy or have them try to lift you.
Who do you think would perform better?
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Lara, Australia

#25 Apr 3, 2013
Heat Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't double your bench press without growing the size of your muscle fibers, ya downunder douchebag.
You can get stronger w/o increasing the size of your muscles. This is a fact, moron.
There are teen girls out there who can bench more than I can even though I'm more muscular than them. There are normal-sized guys out there who can lift more than bodybuilders twice the size of them......
Do some research (for around 10 years) THEN get back to me you dumbshit.
Heat Fan

Miami, FL

#26 Apr 8, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can get stronger w/o increasing the size of your muscles. This is a fact, moron.
There are teen girls out there who can bench more than I can even though I'm more muscular than them. There are normal-sized guys out there who can lift more than bodybuilders twice the size of them......
Do some research (for around 10 years) THEN get back to me you dumbshit.
I think you spend too much time working out with teen girls, you kangaroo-humping leper douche. Your "arguments" are so lame they don't even merit a debate.
Heat Fan

Miami, FL

#27 Apr 8, 2013
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a moron. Seriously.
Get a fat 18yo girl and an normal sized 18yo girl of the same height, and get them to bicep curl something heavy or have them try to lift you.
Who do you think would perform better?
Which 18 year old girl has bigger boobs? That's all I care about. I'll leave the female bicep curling up to you, muscle machine.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#28 Apr 8, 2013
We all know that DW12 does no drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lorenzen Wright Autopsy Released- Graphic Content (Nov '10) Nov 15 ThePhartts 87
Ball Family Steps In It Again Nov 7 What goes around 1
LeBron Climbing The Ladder Nov 3 NBA Tracker 2
News Simmons and 76ers come up short in NBA Oct 26 Fart Stains 2
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. running outside of NASCAR's ... Oct '17 HisPhartse 6
News Pastor Joel Osteen slammed for not opening mega... Oct '17 Farting Choir 6
News Kurtenbach: Bob Myers doesn't want you to know ... Sep '17 LetsPhartts 2
More from around the web