MalbarCACA PED Cheat HatR

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

http://www.muscleprodigy.com/the-top-50-most-...

Which "Ginoboli" here thinks were built without steroids, hgh, insulin...

LOL!

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

MalbarCACA PED Cheat HatR wrote:
http://www.muscleprodigy.com/t he-top-50-most-jacked-nba-bask etball-players-part-5-arcl-267 6.html

Which "Ginoboli" here thinks were built without steroids, hgh, insulin...

LOL!
He doesn't know, neither do you. You think you know way more than is possible to know. Sounds like you can never get in good shape like these guys so can only think peds and roids give them results. I have a few buddies in the nfl who are in crazy shape and they never touch anything. It is almost impossible to use in the Nfl or nba with the strict drug testing

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't know, neither do you. You think you know way more than is possible to know. Sounds like you can never get in good shape like these guys so can only think peds and roids give them results. I have a few buddies in the nfl who are in crazy shape and they never touch anything. It is almost impossible to use in the Nfl or nba with the strict drug testing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Another gullible clueless idiot!

I have an EPIC natural body thank you very much. Though OBVIOUSLY not as big as those NBA JUICERS as I don't use drugs LIKE THEY DO. I've been lifting weights for years and researched bodybuilding and drugs for years + athletes using drugs for years + still read about bodybuilding/drugs every single day!

You all sound like a bunch of 15yo's here.

The NFL is the dirtiest sport on the planet you idiot. They all juice.
Americans are the biggest drug/hormone users on the planet.. with most TEEN athletes juicing too.
7-8% of U.S. SCHOOLGIRLS have used ANABOLIC STEROIDS before. Read that again slowly.

MILLIONS of teens use steroids these days. Most teen juicers take steroids and LIE about it to their friends and hide it from their family, and some take anabolic steroids without even knowing they're steroids (eg. Prohormones which MANY teens take which are actually legal steroids).

AGAIN, idiot: DRUG TESTS ARE EASILY BEATEN!!!!!!!!
One more time: DRUG TESTS ARE EASILY BEATEN!!!!!!!!

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
It is almost impossible to use in the Nfl or nba with the strict drug testing
LMFAO!^^^

*shakes head in disgust*

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

I'll put this here too so you noobs learn..
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.p...
^^ about Wade + Lebron

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again numb nuts cycling and body building and power lifting are the dirtiest sports. Lebron doesn't even look close to using steroids. You sound like jealous little boy. You can't prove anything so shut your dirty Aussie mouth and go fu$& a kangaroo. What the hell do you jealous Aussies know about sports?? You're jealous of our great American athletes while your people are little tiny weaklings. If our athletes use then they WILL be caught. Until then you are speculating using statistics and your hatred for my country to discredit our superior athletes. USA USA
Powerlifting and BB are NOT sports. Sports have BALLS to play with. PL and BB are hobbies and beauty pageants.

TYPICAL IDIOT. Get all offended because you CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

What do I know about sport? A SHYTLOAD more than you by the sound of it idiot! Look who the idiot is.. calling bodybuilding a sport lol. Yeah, because lifting weights, injecting drugs and flexing your muscles on stage in front of gay guys is a "sport". Moron.

"If our athletes use then they WILL be caught."

Says WHO?! You? What makes you think they "WILL" be caught, dumbf#ck? Did they catch Marion Jones? NO. She ADMITTED IT. SHE PASSED OVER 100 DRUG TESTS ALL WHILE JUICING THE WHOLE TIME AND WASN'T CAUGHT!

I'LL REPEAT IT: MARION JONES PASSED OVER 100 DRUG TESTS WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT!

Prove that they drug test Lebron James anyways. PROVE IT. Who drug tests Lebron James?

you: 0
ME:+100

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

LOOK AT LANCE ARMSTRONG!

That DRUG CHEAT PASSED MILLIONS OF DRUG TESTS WHILE BEING JUICED TO THE GILLS! DID HE FAIL A DRUG TEST? NO!

Look at Petr Korda. A tennis player who got caught (which is RARE) using steroids. LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HIM! GO GOOGLE PETR KORDA RIGHT NOW.
HE GOT BUSTED FOR DECA. DECA! A POPULAR BULKING STEROID TAKEN BY BODYBUILDERS AND WEIGHTLIFTERS...!

Do you also think Serena Williams and Samantha Stosur aren't pumped full of HGH?
LOL @ your dumba$$!

I'm done wasting my time on you for the night. F-off, write back when your IQ is over 60.

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

<quoted text>Powerlifting and BB are NOT sports. Sports have BALLS to play with. PL and BB are hobbies and beauty pageants.

TYPICAL IDIOT. Get all offended because you CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

What do I know about sport? A SHYTLOAD more than you by the sound of it idiot! Look who the idiot is.. calling bodybuilding a sport lol. Yeah, because lifting weights, injecting drugs and flexing your muscles on stage in front of gay guys is a "sport". Moron.

"If our athletes use then they WILL be caught."

Says WHO?! You? What makes you think they "WILL" be caught, dumbf#ck? Did they catch Marion Jones? NO. She ADMITTED IT. SHE PASSED OVER 100 DRUG TESTS ALL WHILE JUICING THE WHOLE TIME AND WASN'T CAUGHT!

I'LL REPEAT IT: MARION JONES PASSED OVER 100 DRUG TESTS WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT!

Prove that they drug test Lebron James anyways. PROVE IT. Who drug tests Lebron James?

you: 0
ME:+100
Hahahahaha you are so stupid!!! Sports= cycling, skateboarding, swimming, diving, running, hockey. You don't need a ball make it a sport. NBA DRUG TESTING HAPPENS MORE OFTEN THAN RUNNING. They test your testosterone levels compared to your base levels.

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

LOOK AT LANCE ARMSTRONG!

That DRUG CHEAT PASSED MILLIONS OF DRUG TESTS WHILE BEING JUICED TO THE GILLS! DID HE FAIL A DRUG TEST? NO!

Look at Petr Korda. A tennis player who got caught (which is RARE) using steroids. LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HIM! GO GOOGLE PETR KORDA RIGHT NOW.
HE GOT BUSTED FOR DECA. DECA! A POPULAR BULKING STEROID TAKEN BY BODYBUILDERS AND WEIGHTLIFTERS...!

Do you also think Serena Williams and Samantha Stosur aren't pumped full of HGH?
LOL @ your dumba$$!

I'm done wasting my time on you for the night. F-off, write back when your IQ is over 60.

He did fail but they swept it under the rug. Research it

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

I'm sorry for being a dip chit. I'm just very angry because of my tiny penis. I can't find a way to admit my jealousy of the American athlete. Why can't I be buff and famous like them? There's no way lebron can be so sexy without steroids. I'm just so obsessed with him from touching myself to his poster all day. I guess I have to let my gayness known!!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

The NBA have at least five unannounced drug test for each player in the season. I never used and never prove positive, I am very bulked at 6'8" and two hundred and eighty pounds. Nothing but natural.
Bench pressed four hundred pounds, squad 650, leg pressed over a 1,000 lbs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NBA Basketball Discussions

Search the NBA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 57 min Bewitched 67,639
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... 10 hr bruno piretti 1
Anthony may sit out Knicks' last 2 games Apr 16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
where can buy the Cheap jordan 11s Apr 15 Cheap jordan 11s for sale 1
How I stopped worrying and learned to love the ... Apr 15 Luv da bulls 2
NBA Playoff Predictions 2014: Surefire Picks fo... Apr 15 eZima 1
Jordan 11s is in www.discountjordan11s.com Apr 14 Anonymous 1
•••
•••