lakers fans
sam

Brampton, Canada

#71416 Jun 17, 2014
I so want one of these shirts...Bahahahahahah

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-V5qjXVa53LM/U57Z5ZT...
sam

Brampton, Canada

#71417 Jun 17, 2014
If Iam not mistaken...Lebron is the only the only one to go to the finals 5 times and come out with a sub .500 record as a star player???
sam

Brampton, Canada

#71419 Jun 17, 2014
Let the Duncan Kobe debate begin...

http://mvads.cdn.espn.com/now/stitched/mp4/4d...
sam

Brampton, Canada

#71420 Jun 17, 2014
Celtics nuts to give up Sullinger if they do it.

Boston could be offering... of Jared Sullinger or Kelly Olynyk, the No. 6 pick in the 2014 NBA draft and future Celtics No. 1 picks.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2014/06/report-celtics-kevin-...
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#71421 Jun 17, 2014
sam wrote:
<quoted text> Have youseen what he looks like now rotting in jail?
Who OJ? He looks really bad .
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#71422 Jun 17, 2014
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bronco chase interrupted the 1994 NBA Finals Game 5. Don't remember who was playing then.
I looked up the book title: "OJ is Innocent and I can Prove It" by William Dear. Was OJ's son as big as OJ was? Just wondering because Ron Goldman wasn't a small guy to take down. Would explain the gloves not fitting, if the son was smaller. lol But how could a son kill his mom?
If you watch the ID channel where you have all of these murder cases, you become immune to the idea of mom killing his mother or vice versa, its a crazy world out there, however not all of them are like ted bundy, some are just in the moment, they have anger they held in for so long and bang just start choking. Thats why I release my anger in here so I dont do that to anyone LOL .... I still think it was OJ but I am opened to the idea that it wasn't him, however it seems OJ is the only one who had a motive, he was abusive to his wife, not sure why he had so much anger towards his wife.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#71423 Jun 17, 2014
sam wrote:
<quoted text> Yea RR your defenders need to step it up. I was stealing some tactics from the German team. They have a formation like a brick wall back there. As I said many doubted me and laugh with my American flag. I said to my neighbor , you dummies think you know soccer. USA has an awesome team and don't under estimate.OK I am off for my birthday breakfast.
Funny that you mention Deutschland, cause our coach if from Deutschland, 5 of our players are from Deutschland.

U.S. does have the best soccer in the region for most of the past 10 yrs.

Mexico today played one hell of a game against Brazil, so proud of them cause it says a lot about the quality of the soccer in our region.

Let's hope the rest of the teams from our region keep up the great work, I want them all to move to the next round it would be first, this the first time our region has 4 teams in the world cup can you imagine if we all move in to the second round.

Wait!, Birthday breakfast?

Well, in the case Happy Birthday, hope you have a good one dude, enjoy!
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#71424 Jun 17, 2014
oops B I mean mom killing her own kids LOL.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#71425 Jun 17, 2014
sam wrote:
Kobe nuff said lol, duncan was carried by a very good team and pops sat him down many times to rest him.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#71426 Jun 17, 2014
sam wrote:
I can see him fitting in with the Heat, but I don't see the Heat paying him a lot money, but he will be cheaper then Melo.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#71427 Jun 17, 2014
sam wrote:
I can't even debate this. TD had a more stable career then KB.

KB had Shaq and TD had David Robison.

KB had Phil here and there and TD had Pop the whole time and unlike KB, TD never had to go through to rebuilding.

Different stories can't compare them.

But it looks like KB had to work harder to get his then TD in the overall picture.
Black Mamba

United States

#71428 Jun 17, 2014
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Kobe nuff said lol, duncan was carried by a very good team and pops sat him down many times to rest him.
I woulda only give Kobe the slight edge in a comparison of careers that are very similar....... Also one big factor here that some may overlook... Duncan has had the same system and head coach every season with no change......

Sure Kobe had Phil in all 5 of his titles, but they were spread apart with sub-par coaches before, in between and after...... If Kobe had Pop or Phil for his entire career with the front office never blowing it up, I think the numbers would be very different considering Duncan never had that Smush Parker/Kwame Brown era or had to deal with the Mikes/Rudy Tomjanovich etc.....

One other thing which is there is zero pressure for Duncan in San Antonio.... They get upset early in the playoffs and itís just another loss...... Ultimately, considering how much the change or systems and coaches has affected our team in the last 3 years, think how much of an advantage that is for Tim and having Pop..... Their front office can bring in players to match the system year after year after year instead of juggling who they have as the coach.....
Black Mamba

United States

#71429 Jun 17, 2014
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't even debate this. TD had a more stable career then KB.
KB had Shaq and TD had David Robison.
KB had Phil here and there and TD had Pop the whole time and unlike KB, TD never had to go through to rebuilding.
Different stories can't compare them.
But it looks like KB had to work harder to get his then TD in the overall picture.
Very hard to and they have both played their entire careers with one team.....Timís been great at defense and basically everything else... Kobe has been too and he wasn't even a starter until his 3rd season......

As for Tim, thereís been so many great defenders and that means he canít even be called the greatest defender (or even close) of all time....As for MVPs and such, I give very little weight to those as they are very subjective..... Even the finals MVPs, that last one Shaq won, probably should have gone to Kobe.....

Only San Antonio Spurs fans and unreasonable Kobe/Lakers haters will ever argue for Duncan without looking at their careers carefully...... Ducan possibly the best power foward ever carries a lot of weight though......

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#71430 Jun 17, 2014
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.latestnewsexplorer.com/gotg-intern...

Enjoy!!

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#71431 Jun 17, 2014
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Very hard to and they have both played their entire careers with one team.....Timís been great at defense and basically everything else... Kobe has been too and he wasn't even a starter until his 3rd season......
As for Tim, thereís been so many great defenders and that means he canít even be called the greatest defender (or even close) of all time....As for MVPs and such, I give very little weight to those as they are very subjective..... Even the finals MVPs, that last one Shaq won, probably should have gone to Kobe.....
Only San Antonio Spurs fans and unreasonable Kobe/Lakers haters will ever argue for Duncan without looking at their careers carefully...... Ducan possibly the best power foward ever carries a lot of weight though......
That's why I never mention the MVPs they are a joke.
Black Mamba

United States

#71432 Jun 17, 2014
sam wrote:
This is a good debate and even though I give the slight edge to Kobe, it can go either way...... Not to mention each case made for each player would be very hard decide.....

Do you think Ducan is the best power foward ever?.... He had a case for that honor.....
Black Mamba

United States

#71433 Jun 17, 2014
rrenault wrote:
I like that trailer better than the original trailer they showed in the theaters..... Forgot that Deisel and Cooper were in it lol....

At least we have Dawn Of The Apes coming up as well.... That might be the last one they do..... Those apes have taken over all because of that virus....

Also I saw that Dumb And Dumber Too trailer you sent me.... You know how many years I have been waiting for those 2 to return?.... Lmao Lloyd and Harry....

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#71434 Jun 17, 2014
sam wrote:
<quoted text> Joey Anthony. Yea forgot about him. Wonder where he is now??? They know they have to make changes but this time round these guys are not taking a pay cut.
Yeah, I read that too. I don't blame them. It would be like riding those mules down Grand Cannon and back up. lol

Akron, Ohio

#71435 Jun 17, 2014
Showtime wrote:
oops B I mean mom killing her own kids LOL.
Not exactly sure you got it right. Do you mean "son killing his own mom"? lol

Akron, Ohio

#71436 Jun 17, 2014
sam wrote:
I'm just going to sit back and WATCH this argument pan out. Mostly because you all bounce back and forth with these 2 teams in particular. So, have at it boys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hinkie Will Get Russell AND Hezonja 6 hr tom wingo 2
how to get into the nba?? (May '06) 23 hr Gage Ledford 479
News Kayne West booed at Billboard Music Awards 2015... May 25 tom wingo 9
News Festus Ezeli and the long, strange trip to the NBA May 24 tom wingo 2
News Stephen Curry, a Warrior with a golden touch, i... May 22 tom wingo 4
News Taylor Swift wins 8 at Billboard Awards; Kanye ... May 21 stewart scott 2
News Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul; who's next? (Jul '13) May 17 tom wingo 6
More from around the web