Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#71404 Jun 17, 2014
Bewitched wrote:
20 years ago today OJ's white Ford Bronco graced our tv screens for hours. I heard that there's a book written by William Dear (detective) that points the finger at OJ's son having committed the murders. Anybody in here read that book yet? Just curious if it has any validty.
I was just watching something about "the trial of the century " I was in jr. high and I missed my tv shows cause just about every channel had OJ, I remember not caring at all and being upset, I know my dad loved it cause he is into court cases. Anyway I still think OJ is guilty, although there is some serial murder that has said he was the hit man OJ paid to kill nicole, and ron was sadly in the wrong place at the wrong time, so who knows. His brother does believe he was the hit man cause he remembers getting calls from him that he met OJ and his wife nicole, he had a job in LA around that time, the dude had a thing about killing women, supposedly killed 70 women, so who knows, but the evidence did point to OJ. Sadly it became too much of a racial trial.
sam

Brampton, Canada

#71405 Jun 17, 2014
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been watching a different Finals series. Of course the writer wouldn't have written that article if the Heat had won the Finals, but they won only 1 game out of 5. They were terrible at stopping the Spurs. One player can't overtake a team like SA. There were "moments" when the Heat players had good plays, but at the end of those games the W was in the Spurs column 4 times. That's not a good thing. Just being real.
True but I would like to see an article written by him if the tables were turned.I assure you Lebron is taking more HEAT that ever right now. Seems like it was all a big dream.
sam

Toronto, Canada

#71406 Jun 17, 2014
Birdman has decided to opt out and fly from the nest. Wonder if he will be the start of many?
sam

Toronto, Canada

#71407 Jun 17, 2014
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I was just watching something about "the trial of the century " I was in jr. high and I missed my tv shows cause just about every channel had OJ, I remember not caring at all and being upset, I know my dad loved it cause he is into court cases. Anyway I still think OJ is guilty, although there is some serial murder that has said he was the hit man OJ paid to kill nicole, and ron was sadly in the wrong place at the wrong time, so who knows. His brother does believe he was the hit man cause he remembers getting calls from him that he met OJ and his wife nicole, he had a job in LA around that time, the dude had a thing about killing women, supposedly killed 70 women, so who knows, but the evidence did point to OJ. Sadly it became too much of a racial trial.
Have youseen what he looks like now rotting in jail?

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#71408 Jun 17, 2014
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I was just watching something about "the trial of the century " I was in jr. high and I missed my tv shows cause just about every channel had OJ, I remember not caring at all and being upset, I know my dad loved it cause he is into court cases. Anyway I still think OJ is guilty, although there is some serial murder that has said he was the hit man OJ paid to kill nicole, and ron was sadly in the wrong place at the wrong time, so who knows. His brother does believe he was the hit man cause he remembers getting calls from him that he met OJ and his wife nicole, he had a job in LA around that time, the dude had a thing about killing women, supposedly killed 70 women, so who knows, but the evidence did point to OJ. Sadly it became too much of a racial trial.
The Bronco chase interrupted the 1994 NBA Finals Game 5. Don't remember who was playing then.

I looked up the book title: "OJ is Innocent and I can Prove It" by William Dear. Was OJ's son as big as OJ was? Just wondering because Ron Goldman wasn't a small guy to take down. Would explain the gloves not fitting, if the son was smaller. lol But how could a son kill his mom?

Akron, Ohio

#71409 Jun 17, 2014
sam wrote:
Birdman has decided to opt out and fly from the nest. Wonder if he will be the start of many?
Gee, he was one of the ones that I thought would hang around.

I know the blame started at the bottom and got as far as Spoelstra (in here), but I'm going to take it a little higher. What did Pat Riley do for this 2013-2014 team to get them ready for another trip to the Finals?

1) Cut Mike Miller with no replacement
2) Dumped Joel Anthony
3) Brought in Beasley and Odem

Anything else?

Akron, Ohio

#71411 Jun 17, 2014
sam wrote:
I think Bron will opt out just to see what Miami is going to do to improve, and to see what every other team is going to throw together. He can always opt back in and play for the Heat one more year. Just my early thoughts.

Akron, Ohio

#71412 Jun 17, 2014
1994 NBA Finals ...

Knicks with Ewing, Oakley, Harper and Starks
Rockets with Hakeem, Thorpe, Kenny Smith, Horry, Cassell

Rockets win series 4-3

(Joe Crawford was one of the refs) LOL

ok break time is over .... later
sam

Brampton, Canada

#71413 Jun 17, 2014
sam

Brampton, Canada

#71414 Jun 17, 2014
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, he was one of the ones that I thought would hang around.
I know the blame started at the bottom and got as far as Spoelstra (in here), but I'm going to take it a little higher. What did Pat Riley do for this 2013-2014 team to get them ready for another trip to the Finals?
1) Cut Mike Miller with no replacement
2) Dumped Joel Anthony
3) Brought in Beasley and Odem
Anything else?
Joey Anthony. Yea forgot about him. Wonder where he is now??? They know they have to make changes but this time round these guys are not taking a pay cut.
sam

Brampton, Canada

#71415 Jun 17, 2014
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bronco chase interrupted the 1994 NBA Finals Game 5. Don't remember who was playing then.
I looked up the book title: "OJ is Innocent and I can Prove It" by William Dear. Was OJ's son as big as OJ was? Just wondering because Ron Goldman wasn't a small guy to take down. Would explain the gloves not fitting, if the son was smaller. lol But how could a son kill his mom?
It was NY vs Houston in 94. I still say his buddy who drove him all over LA is part of the scheme. I used to watch OJ live as a kid when he played in Buffalo. Great athlete .
sam

Brampton, Canada

#71416 Jun 17, 2014
I so want one of these shirts...Bahahahahahah

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-V5qjXVa53LM/U57Z5ZT...
sam

Brampton, Canada

#71417 Jun 17, 2014
If Iam not mistaken...Lebron is the only the only one to go to the finals 5 times and come out with a sub .500 record as a star player???
sam

Brampton, Canada

#71419 Jun 17, 2014
Let the Duncan Kobe debate begin...

http://mvads.cdn.espn.com/now/stitched/mp4/4d...
sam

Brampton, Canada

#71420 Jun 17, 2014
Celtics nuts to give up Sullinger if they do it.

Boston could be offering... of Jared Sullinger or Kelly Olynyk, the No. 6 pick in the 2014 NBA draft and future Celtics No. 1 picks.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2014/06/report-celtics-kevin-...
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#71421 Jun 17, 2014
sam wrote:
<quoted text> Have youseen what he looks like now rotting in jail?
Who OJ? He looks really bad .
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#71422 Jun 17, 2014
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
If you watch the ID channel where you have all of these murder cases, you become immune to the idea of mom killing his mother or vice versa, its a crazy world out there, however not all of them are like ted bundy, some are just in the moment, they have anger they held in for so long and bang just start choking. Thats why I release my anger in here so I dont do that to anyone LOL .... I still think it was OJ but I am opened to the idea that it wasn't him, however it seems OJ is the only one who had a motive, he was abusive to his wife, not sure why he had so much anger towards his wife.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#71423 Jun 17, 2014
sam wrote:
<quoted text> Yea RR your defenders need to step it up. I was stealing some tactics from the German team. They have a formation like a brick wall back there. As I said many doubted me and laugh with my American flag. I said to my neighbor , you dummies think you know soccer. USA has an awesome team and don't under estimate.OK I am off for my birthday breakfast.
Funny that you mention Deutschland, cause our coach if from Deutschland, 5 of our players are from Deutschland.

U.S. does have the best soccer in the region for most of the past 10 yrs.

Mexico today played one hell of a game against Brazil, so proud of them cause it says a lot about the quality of the soccer in our region.

Let's hope the rest of the teams from our region keep up the great work, I want them all to move to the next round it would be first, this the first time our region has 4 teams in the world cup can you imagine if we all move in to the second round.

Wait!, Birthday breakfast?

Well, in the case Happy Birthday, hope you have a good one dude, enjoy!
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#71424 Jun 17, 2014
oops B I mean mom killing her own kids LOL.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#71425 Jun 17, 2014
sam wrote:
Let the Duncan Kobe debate begin...
http://mvads.cdn.espn.com/now/stitched/mp4/4d...
Kobe nuff said lol, duncan was carried by a very good team and pops sat him down many times to rest him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents 4 hr Big mike 15
Blake Griffin slams his a weird racist unclea D... Oct 17 Bobs Your Uncle 2
Trey Burke Apologizes to the Jazz Because Photo... Oct 13 budct 1
Please Help Oct 8 HectorYLand 1
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Oct 2 Sam 23
Clippers' Sterling apologizes, says 'not a racist' Sep 30 Streetrunner 5
Here's Why You Should Get A Massage Today Sep 30 zelda 1

NBA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE