Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#67379 Feb 1, 2014
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol hey I agree that Magic will always be Mr Laker no matter who comes in after..... Kobes my favorite player, but even I know when Magic speaks people listen..... I'm glad he finally said what everyone has been saying for years about D'antoni....
Speaking of the Lakers, when a guy like Al Jefferson puts 40 on you then you know you are pathetic defensively.... Last night another 100 points were given up which seems to be norm.... Bottom of the West is where they are headed......
Well I am against tanking but at this point might as well go all the way lol.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#67380 Feb 1, 2014
Bewitched wrote:
B Witch's Flying Monkeys over Houston's Lollypop Kids
the munchkins would have been terrified of the flying monkeys . I hope your not scared of water like that witch is, she was just pouting at the end cause she hates baths, thats probably why shes green.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#67381 Feb 1, 2014
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> the munchkins would have been terrified of the flying monkeys . I hope your not scared of water like that witch is, she was just pouting at the end cause she hates baths, thats probably why shes green.
What a scary movie for little kids to watch! But what a great movie. I can't tell you how many times I watched it.

The Flying Monkeys need some redemption tonight, but Houston will probably prevail.
sam

Toronto, Canada

#67382 Feb 1, 2014
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Well the lakers will not build with youth alone I already know they will try to land a big free agent the first chance they get, but they have to wait for that cause doesn't seems like there are any out there at the moment, the word is love is the one who will be coming over shortly , he wants to be here and hes unhappy with the timberwolves. Well stern has had his hand behind silver this whole time moving him like a puppet, I hope silver wants to make changes he believes in and hes not just gonna sit there to collect money, stern I think sat there collecting until he got bored and begin to use his power to make peoples lives crap.
I agree but I think a fresh face could make a difference.
sam

Toronto, Canada

#67383 Feb 1, 2014
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I think the styles back then with the big thick mustaches make them look less like boys lol but your probably right they are looking younger these days.
Yea Show not to mention. The Grizzly Adams side burns. Take a look at the pointy sideburns on Art is Gilmore back in the day.
sam

Toronto, Canada

#67384 Feb 1, 2014
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I been telling you sammy a team in canada is always gonna have this problem until they win championships, this is why its difficult to get NBA stars to go there to play for real, I been telling you for years , doesn't surprise me at all, not saying its right but this is how it is right now.
Maybe true but that's bias in my opinion. Then again. Your right to some extent . The Jays back to back championships way back made a difference.
sam

Toronto, Canada

#67385 Feb 1, 2014
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Could be the old cameras and no HD as well lol.... Glad those short shorts are gone too..... Saturday
Chip and Dale Davis Paste ers over Keith Van Dyke Horns Honey Roasted Clown Crew
Jeremy Lamb Chops Play Along Squad over Jahidi Ho Whites Ballers
Justins ATLiens over Troy Hudson Rivers Howling Creeps no
Vinnie "The Microwavable Oven Pizza" Johnsons Popped Fan Belt Crew over Eric Pee In Snows Flyers
Mosses Part The Red Sea Malones Star Crunch Crew over Craig Ehlos Bench Warmers
Memphis Grizzly Adams Crew over Michael Redd Bulls Antelopes
Bill Cartwheelrights Toro Crew over New Orleans Storks
Tony Parkers Leaning Tower Of Pizza Squad over Chris TIMEOUT!!! Webbers Circus Act
Bernard Burger Kings Bricks over Blonde Bimbo Coles South Beach Trash
Raja Bell Bottoms Crew over Charlottes Web Homeless Alley Cat Squad
Anthony Cadice Parkers Flying Raptors over
Jerome In The House Kerseys Blazed Crew
Doc My Pay Rivers Zippers Crew over Greg Oystertags Blues Clues Squad
bahahaha I don't know where to start. I am on the toilet bowl with laughter right now. I can type anymore. Let me contain myself..... Hahhahahahahaha
sam

Toronto, Canada

#67386 Feb 1, 2014
Cant
sam

Toronto, Canada

#67387 Feb 1, 2014
B. We need to move this to a top ten instead of 5.Dell has shifted the picks into high gear. The Raps one had me trippin.
sam

Toronto, Canada

#67388 Feb 1, 2014
Bewitched wrote:
B Witch's Flying Monkeys over Houston's Lollypop Kids
hahahahha @flying monkeys
sam

Toronto, Canada

#67390 Feb 1, 2014
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> the munchkins would have been terrified of the flying monkeys . I hope your not scared of water like that witch is, she was just pouting at the end cause she hates baths, thats probably why shes green.
Or a Celtic fan.
sam

Toronto, Canada

#67392 Feb 1, 2014
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
What a scary movie for little kids to watch! But what a great movie. I can't tell you how many times I watched it.
The Flying Monkeys need some redemption tonight, but Houston will probably prevail.
Its a classic no matter how many times you watch. It comes second of abused movies I have watched next to Scarface.
sam

Toronto, Canada

#67393 Feb 1, 2014
Jahidi white..OMG
sam is now crying

Toronto, Canada

#67394 Feb 1, 2014
Bahahhaahhha. Vinne the microwave. Man looked like a bullfrog for Pete's sake. Baahahahhaa
sam is now crying

Toronto, Canada

#67396 Feb 1, 2014
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol take all the time you need because it was lot since the schedule was full to the max today.....
Yea I noticed when I checked the schedule. Full slate. I know its too much info but I was literally on the John when I read it. Nothing like a good read when you have to go. I still can't contain myself. I went back 3 times reading and get only get through 4 games before keeling over with laughter or crying. Really makes your day for a laugh. Sorry I didn't see sooner. My car died and I had to get a new battery. Plus we got a good dumping of snow today, so I have been out shobelling. Yuck. Tough winter.
sam is now crying

Toronto, Canada

#67397 Feb 1, 2014
Shoveling
sam is now crying

Toronto, Canada

#67398 Feb 1, 2014
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I hope I'm wrong about the Cavs tonight B.... If they can slow down Howard then they have a chance..... Those flying monkeys did a number on the scarecrow..... Lol.....
Harden is the other guy they need to slow down.Parsons can be also tricky.

Akron, Ohio

#67399 Feb 1, 2014
Andrew Bynum to the Pacers.
sam is now crying

Toronto, Canada

#67400 Feb 1, 2014
Bewitched wrote:
Andrew Bynum to the Pacers.
Wow. Even bigger team now. How many teams for him in the past year?

Akron, Ohio

#67403 Feb 1, 2014
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Good pickup for them and I'm glad the Heat didn't get him....Low risk and maybe reward..... Size off the bench and also depth for Hibbert.....
If Bynum continues to be a nutcase then Larry won’t stand it and cut him after March 1st....As long as his ego does not mind being a backup and winning may calm him down....
$1 mil for half a season. LOL

Chicago didn't want to keep him.

NEXT .........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch nba live the best quality here Feb 27 istreamsports 1
Sports Beyond Measure: Do The Sixers Risk Losin... Feb 23 stewart scott 2
Heat say Chris Bosh will miss remainder of the ... Feb 23 stewart scott 2
Sixers scrap shortcuts by stockpiling draft picks Feb 23 stewart scott 2
New start-up sports news site. Real info, real ... Feb 21 designatedscouting 1
Looking for NBA fans to take a 3-minute survey Feb 17 ucla_research 1
Chicago Or Cleveland: Whose Teams Had More Down... Feb 16 stewart scott 2
More from around the web