lakers fans
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#66846 Jan 8, 2014
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I agree about Bynum..... To me he was also a head case and he needed to grow up..... Bulls waiving him and trading Deng was a good business deal for them.... They will be under the luxury tax threshold.....
So what do you think of the state of the Lakers?.... Besides the injuries and coaching, this is falls on the management as well in my opinion.... Like I was telling RR it's a 50/50 chance we could.be headed for rebuilding.....
It could be a lot worse, lakers could have been a lottery team with no hopes of doing anything next season, but surprisingly they found some good young players and they are setting themselves up for next season, D'antoni doesn't know how to use a lot of talent, he wants all them to play the same brand of ball and it doesn't work that way unless you have the right team, he doesnt know how to use bigs, he doesn't know how to coach defense, and rambis is not gonna fix it for him cause I am sure he doesn't want D'antoni to take any credit for what rambis fixes.
Sam

Ancaster, Canada

#66851 Jan 8, 2014
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know why they always overpaid this guy, he definetely had moments of brilliance but man oh man he really wore down very quickly, I mean he was a clutch shooter at one point, very good scorer but still he got paid a too much, and just completely disappeared quickly.
Agreed. He was pretty good in Sac town
Sam

Ancaster, Canada

#66852 Jan 8, 2014
Police say on Wednesday that 77-year-old Milenko Divac died at a hospital after the car he was in struck a pole and overturned several times near Cacak, central Serbia, on Tuesday. Divac's 72-year-old mother, Radmila, who was reportedly driving the car, was seriously injured but is expected to survive. -
Sam

Ancaster, Canada

#66853 Jan 8, 2014
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol your boy Bargs really was looking for a Grammy for that performance.... Also that tent scene in the Kevin Willis video was very awkward lol.....
I'm going to resend that video.... Phone sometimes want let me send it.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HQu_NLRvULMXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
LOL you sent that before..Hilarious. Yea there was a lot of controversy behind Willis and the tent scene. Very disturbing.
Sam

Ancaster, Canada

#66854 Jan 8, 2014
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like both the Lakes and Raps took losses last night..... Raptors are still the 4th seed and 1 game behind the Hawks for that 3rd spot..... Next for them are the Pistons.... How about the Warriors?.... 10 game winning streak..... Knicks 2 game winning streak and 2.5 games behind for the 8th seed?... Lol...
Spurs and Grizzlies played the best game of the night going into overtime..... Both Thunder and Portland took losses as well..... Witches crew got themselves a win.... She must have sprinkled some magic dust on them lol.....
LOL. Yea whats up with Knicks. Yea our next 10 games should be easier. Miami and Indiana 2 games in a row is not easy. Although they played very well. I knew the Pacers were out for revenge.Piss ons should be a win at home.They are on like a 6 game losing streak. Josh Smith not working out there it seems.
Sam

Ancaster, Canada

#66855 Jan 8, 2014
@Dell. Speaking of bad commercials

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sam

Ancaster, Canada

#66856 Jan 8, 2014
Dell plug your ears dude.Man who comes up with this crap?
And the players buy into this? anything for moola.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#66857 Jan 8, 2014
sam wrote:
<quoted text> Hedo doesn't factor on any team . His days in Sac town with bleach hairdoo are far over.
Tough loss again for the Lake Show. We tried against Pacers but arriving at 3pm in a storm does no justice.
...and yet teams are looking at signing him, they might know something we don't.

Yeah tough loss and this one coming today at the hands of Houston is probably going to be another one.
sam

Pickering, Canada

#66858 Jan 8, 2014
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet teams are looking at signing him, they might know something we don't.
Yeah tough loss and this one coming today at the hands of Houston is probably going to be another one.
What they don't know is his excessive lobe of pepperoni and anchoves. Big win for us . we could end up third overall in the east if atl blows it. Yea I am watching the Houston game. Not looking g to good for you guys

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#66859 Jan 8, 2014
sam wrote:
<quoted text> What they don't know is his excessive lobe of pepperoni and anchoves. Big win for us . we could end up third overall in the east if atl blows it. Yea I am watching the Houston game. Not looking g to good for you guys
Yeah, another spanking on the Lakers, starting to get old.

Well I guess Tim Leiweke knew what he was doing with the trade cause after the trade the Raptors started winning.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#66862 Jan 9, 2014
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> You are right about things being worst..... We could have a record like Bucks..... They do have some young players that are getting some valuable playing time and experience as well..... The kid Marshall, Johnson, Henry..... Not sure when Henry is coming back from that none bruise..... Marshall has 38 assists in his last 3 games..... Sounds like a keeper to me.....
Hill still needs more minutes..... Young is doing his best...... As for D'antoni, well the name speaks for itself......We all saw this coming especially with his coaching style.... The team is giving up almost 30 pts a quater and like you said he can't find a rotation that can play his style..... Injuries will do that to a team......
Hill won't get his minutes because he doesn't play like dirk or someone like that, dumtoni is obsessed with shooting, he could care less about a great center that can put in hook shots, he still thinks he's back in Phoenix with the same group of guys.
Sam

Ancaster, Canada

#66863 Jan 9, 2014
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Hill won't get his minutes because he doesn't play like dirk or someone like that, dumtoni is obsessed with shooting, he could care less about a great center that can put in hook shots, he still thinks he's back in Phoenix with the same group of guys.
Having said that and Dell's 100 point comment. With score results , a lot tells me they are not playing any defense either. Especially after that Denver shellacking.. Dantoni is living in the Early millennium. These days defense is the answer. Too many fast guys today not big hulking centres and forwards. Until he implements a defensive scheme then may be you guys have a chance. But at this point will they even be playoff bound? Besides Kobe who will be the Lakers entry for allstar? I cannot recall a Laker never making an All star appearance. Not that it matters but just for track record.. who?
Sam

Ancaster, Canada

#66864 Jan 9, 2014
@ Dell. Only big heads get trumped on. My goodness. Thats was nasssstttyyy.

Sam

Ancaster, Canada

#66865 Jan 9, 2014
Does Boston even try? The league is a joke this year. Come on guy you have to admit. I been saying since the beginning of the season.
Sam

Ancaster, Canada

#66866 Jan 9, 2014
I give Blake's dunk a 15 out of 10 ..Because the biggest big head got his azz posterized. Sorry Laker buddies but Clips do share staples. Gott give them love too.

Sam

Ancaster, Canada

#66867 Jan 9, 2014
Its not the fact that fat head got dunk on. Please witness Jordan's reaction after the (whoops) so called dunk.
Sam

Ancaster, Canada

#66868 Jan 9, 2014
hahahaha , had to laugh . My buddy said Hump just got Kardashianed.

Is that even a word? ROFL
Sam

Ancaster, Canada

#66869 Jan 9, 2014
Speaking of singing Dell. How do you rate this one? This is a real classic right here.
Come to think of it. What the Hell is this guy doing anyway. The audience looks like he ia is a threat.

Sam

Ancaster, Canada

#66870 Jan 9, 2014
Vin Baker in the opening jump looks like an overweight Vin diesel. Sheesh.
Sam

Ancaster, Canada

#66871 Jan 9, 2014
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Omg those commercials were just horrible.... Especially the one with the singing lol...
Congrats on the bounce back win last night over the Pistons..... The Hawks got a win over the Pacers?..... Wow...... Mets ending the Warriors 10 game winning streak was very said.... Clippers are are still holding on despite losing Paul.....
But why even do the commercials? They should be begging to do this after retirement when all their money is wiped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Sep 4 sam 12,081
News Kanye West released an explicit and bizarre new... Sep 1 Go Blue Forever 19
News Trump stirs controversy with tweet about fatal ... Aug '16 grounded in reali... 1
News Dwyane Wade's cousin shot dead while pushing he... Aug '16 grounded in reali... 1
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... Aug '16 Sam 4
News Damian lillard...NBA MVP? Jul '16 Swift 1
News Mitch Kupchak says the Lakers need help everywh... Jul '16 toploij 2
More from around the web