sammy

Toronto, Canada

#64780 Aug 22, 2013
Show where you hiding dawg?
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#64781 Aug 22, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol I like this and the song is kinda catchy.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lViHdBfg5XoXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
yikes
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#64782 Aug 22, 2013
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> yea nothing compared to the facial he put on miki moore in preseason some time back. Now thats myb favorite dunk
my all time....

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#64783 Aug 23, 2013
Movie fans.

Ben Affleck to be next Batman!

DC/Warner confirmed.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#64784 Aug 23, 2013
rrenault wrote:
Movie fans.
DC/Warner confirmed.
I know about that, very disappointing , of all actors they chose him, hes a superhero movie laughing stock and now hes batman.
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#64785 Aug 23, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I know about that, very disappointing , of all actors they chose him, hes a superhero movie laughing stock and now hes batman.
looks whose here. Maybe they should make Jennifer Lopez catwoman

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#64786 Aug 23, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I know about that, very disappointing , of all actors they chose him, hes a superhero movie laughing stock and now hes batman.
I had the same feelings about it when I first read the news, but as I cooled off and started thinking this through, is not as bad as I first thought.

He can't do worse then Bale, really.

Also guys in charge of the movie promise new Batman costume, so the Nolan's Batman stuff stays in that Universe, SO THANKFUL FOR THAT!.
Also unlike Bale Affleck is comic book fan, so we know he knows his Batman he isn't just a guy coming to act a role he knows nothing about.
His connection to Kevin Smith will pay off for him.

Ben Affleck is going to be the closest actor to fit what Batman physical appearance should look like, that's a plus.

I think DC/WB picked him as Batman since last yr, when the rumor about them offering him to direct Justice league, cause part of the rumor was the he wanted to play one of the characters like BATMAN!, and DC was like hell no, so Ben was not interested in directing it.

What if DC/WB actually said yes to him, they just played it off like negotiations broke down?

If affleck ends up directing Justice League then you'll know the answer to that.

Another thing Affleck has been Warner Bros. Golden Child for long time, now.

At then end I say this, his was not my first choice, but I'm okay with it, he can't do worst then Bale and that stupid batman voice, I doubt he will do better then Michael Keaton, but heck he is not playing hamlet.
At the end is how the director does the movie, look at George Clooney awesome actor, same with Val Kimer and their Batman Director was who screwed the movies it was not their acting.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#64787 Aug 23, 2013
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> looks whose here. Maybe they should make Jennifer Lopez catwoman
I'm not a fan of Jennifer I don't find her big butt attractive, but I don't hate on it either...lol

Can you imagine, a cat-woman with that kind of booty on HER?
sammy

Brampton, Canada

#64788 Aug 24, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a fan of Jennifer I don't find her big butt attractive, but I don't hate on it either...lol
Can you imagine, a cat-woman with that kind of booty on HER?
lol. I will leave that for Kim Kardashian to play that part..... speaking of the saga of the Kardashians. How the heck can this be true. Have nba testing labs failed of late?
http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/23/khloe-kardashia...
sammy

Brampton, Canada

#64789 Aug 24, 2013
Now here is some breaking news.Can't Lakers organization put it to rest. Y'all best worry about who comig your way instead of Dwight.

"Jeanie Buss-We failed Dwight"
Black Mamba

Chicago, IL

#64790 Aug 24, 2013
rrenault wrote:
Movie fans.
DC/Warner confirmed.
Omg nooooo!!!!!! Why him?.... I agree with you about him being a better Batman than Christian Bale, but I'm not a Affleck fan.... We shall see how this plays out...

Bro I have been so behind in my movies.... I have been working a lot lately.... Affleck? Affleck? I hope he knows what a HUGE challenge this will be....
Black Mamba

Chicago, IL

#64791 Aug 24, 2013
Showtime wrote:
Lol I'm with you Show..... He's always been a C- actor and now they want him to act tough..... He will do better than Bale, but that's not saying much.....

Your Dodgers just keep winning and my Yankees are getting it together.... I have to say though Dodgers pitching rotation with Grinkie, Kershaw and Ryu will be hell to face in the playoffs... They have a chance to make it to the World Series....
Black Mamba

Chicago, IL

#64792 Aug 24, 2013
sammy wrote:
Now here is some breaking news.Can't Lakers organization put it to rest. Y'all best worry about who comig your way instead of Dwight.
I agree Sam.... Things just didn't work out for Howard in LA.... Time to move on because at the end of the day it's all a business....

TMZ are just clowns lol.... Who knows what Kloe and Lamar are going through.... Me and Kim have a understanding relationship lol....
Black Mamba

Chicago, IL

#64793 Aug 24, 2013
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> looks whose here. Maybe they should make Jennifer Lopez catwoman
Catwoman with a big ass lol.... Best Catwoman ever was Michelle Pfeiffer in my opinion....
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#64794 Aug 24, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I agree Sam.... Things just didn't work out for Howard in LA.... Time to move on because at the end of the day it's all a business....
TMZ are just clowns lol.... Who knows what Kloe and Lamar are going through.... Me and Kim have a understanding relationship lol....
You keep Kim...lol. i have moved on to Big heads ex girlfriend who is a kim look a like. Minaj. She got it going on.
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#64795 Aug 24, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Catwoman with a big ass lol.... Best Catwoman ever was Michelle Pfeiffer in my opinion....
Dat ass wouldn't be bad looking in a skin thight cat outfit.
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#64796 Aug 24, 2013
*tight*
Course RR wouldnt fancy that.lol

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#64797 Aug 24, 2013
sammy wrote:
<quoted text>lol. I will leave that for Kim Kardashian to play that part..... speaking of the saga of the Kardashians. How the heck can this be true. Have nba testing labs failed of late?
http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/23/khloe-kardashia...
I don't know how much of this BS is actually true since I don't watch the crap, when say crap I mean tabloids and Kardashian stuff.

But let's say it is, EVERYONE knows that Lamar loves to smoke weed, so she has known this for long time, but she wanted his money and marry him, why the drama now?
Also love how they call the guy Lamar paid to get his bags his friend...lol
Dude your friend doesn't do all the work while you watch, that's some one you pay to do something, a friend is there to give you moral support and HELP YOU with some of the bags, not do all the work...lol
According to this Lamar had this problem for 2 yrs, that would put it right after he left the Lakers, go figure!

How is he getting pass the NBA drug tests?

If she leaves him, STUPID Lamar for that horrible prenup he signed, worse move ever!

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#64798 Aug 24, 2013
sammy wrote:
This new Lakers from office and when I say new I mean the direction they are doing things, are super caught up with this social media thing when before they used to do just some PR and move on.
The PR department is like a bottle neck, everything would have to go through that neck before it would out with social media now is wide open there is no check point any more.

They want to have the fans involve and in the loop to much to keep the fans happy, so much that they're losing track of the PR work.

This particular department needs to take a step back and look at all the mess they are doing so they can fix it.

I'm sure the actual Lakers department in charge of finding a replacement for Dwight are in full gear into it, but they are not the department in charge of social media, so while they are doing their work, the social media department is what the public see.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#64799 Aug 24, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Omg nooooo!!!!!! Why him?.... I agree with you about him being a better Batman than Christian Bale, but I'm not a Affleck fan.... We shall see how this plays out...
Bro I have been so behind in my movies.... I have been working a lot lately.... Affleck? Affleck? I hope he knows what a HUGE challenge this will be....
This may have to do with who is directing Justice League.

Like I said in the other post, he is WB golden boy he has been delivering for them some oscar nominations and wins, so in their eyes he can't do wrong.

I like that he is a comic book fan, so he has an understanding of the character, so he won't be just playing a role, he will be having fun and enjoying doing this.

I don't know he can handle the fans at comic com next yr, when he goes out there to promote the film and all the geeks star booing him without seeing him play the part.

At the end it after thinking things over with clear head he is not a bad choice for Batman.
In the Comics Batman is this HUGE dude dress as BATMAN with top physic if Affleck his the GYM and becomes BEAST he will be nail this role.
All I'm really concern is his voices for Batman and Bruce wayne, I hope he doesn't go Bale way...awful!

I have fallen behind my movies my self, I got sick the past few week and haven't been able to see anything after Kick ASS2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hinkie Will Get Russell AND Hezonja Mon tom wingo 2
how to get into the nba?? (May '06) Sun Gage Ledford 479
News Kayne West booed at Billboard Music Awards 2015... May 25 tom wingo 9
News Festus Ezeli and the long, strange trip to the NBA May 24 tom wingo 2
News Stephen Curry, a Warrior with a golden touch, i... May 22 tom wingo 4
News Taylor Swift wins 8 at Billboard Awards; Kanye ... May 21 stewart scott 2
News Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul; who's next? (Jul '13) May 17 tom wingo 6
More from around the web