lakers fans
sammy

Brampton, Canada

#64677 Jul 27, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol you are so right about how we envision threesomes.... In my mind it was going to be perfect..... She surprised the hell out of me lol......
Bro the only bag that may have able to tame that Altered Beast would have been a body bag lol.... I mean Sam my God if you would have saw her your eyes and mouth would have gotton wide also lol.... Trust me if was that bad.....
Yes thats enough to give you nightmares...especially if its a first time. I never experienced a three some and had opportunities but turned them down. Only beacuse I felt the girls I was dating at that time would be cheating around on my sorry ass with the same girl behind the scenes. Then again who knows.
sammy

Brampton, Canada

#64678 Jul 27, 2013
Pacers stronger now with Scola signing.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#64679 Jul 27, 2013
sammy wrote:
RR You Mmight be interested in this video. Seems him and Colagelo hd it out.
http://www.thestar.com/sports/2013/07/26/mlse...
I think the problem is Colangelo is more of realistic from being in Toronto for all those season while Leiweke is more positive dreamer and is going to take a while for Leiweke to understand where Colangelo is coming from.

Same goes for Colangelo is hard to understand another man vision, mostly when is like the one Leiweke has in mind.

Leiweke wants to educate the whole league about Toronto and that's hard grasp, when you don't see the vision.

If I'm medium side market team in the league I would be knocking on Colangelo door offering a job in my organization, he is wizard at moving pieces and that's gold in this age of huge contracts to mediocre players.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#64680 Jul 29, 2013
sammy wrote:
Pacers stronger now with Scola signing.
Never understood why the rockets were so quick to get rid of scola, that dude has game.
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#64681 Jul 29, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Never understood why the rockets were so quick to get rid of scola, that dude has game.
No kidding. Just imagine if he was still there now.There was talk of him coming here at one time.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#64682 Jul 29, 2013
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> No kidding. Just imagine if he was still there now.There was talk of him coming here at one time.
Exactly, not to sound like a guy full of sour grapes, but I really dont see the rockets winning a title any time soon, unless they get lucky and get a 3rd superstar to go over there, Howard is no Yao ming, was the next great center after shaq, he was unstoppable in his prime, too bad the injuries knocked him out. Greg oden might have been on par with HOward, Andrew bynum would probably known as the best center right now, howard is only t he best by default. He thinks hes better than he really is, I actually am feel pretty ok about him leaving, I dont want anyone here who doesn't want to be here.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#64683 Jul 30, 2013
After all the crap that Rambis talked about D'antoni last season now this.

http://www.nba.com/lakers/releases/130729_ram...

AWKWARD!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha is just me or the lakers are trying to cover them selves in case they need to let go D'antoni sooner then later...lol
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#64684 Jul 30, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly, not to sound like a guy full of sour grapes, but I really dont see the rockets winning a title any time soon, unless they get lucky and get a 3rd superstar to go over there, Howard is no Yao ming, was the next great center after shaq, he was unstoppable in his prime, too bad the injuries knocked him out. Greg oden might have been on par with HOward, Andrew bynum would probably known as the best center right now, howard is only t he best by default. He thinks hes better than he really is, I actually am feel pretty ok about him leaving, I dont want anyone here who doesn't want to be here.
I was never big on Howard. He had a couple good seasons here and there but I still think he should have stayed put in lando.
Black Mamba

United States

#64686 Jul 31, 2013
sammy wrote:
Pacers stronger now with Scola signing.
I have to agree..... Scola is a great role player and in my opinion tough on the defensive end of the floor.....
Black Mamba

United States

#64687 Jul 31, 2013
rrenault wrote:
After all the crap that Rambis talked about D'antoni last season now this.
http://www.nba.com/lakers/releases/130729_ram...
AWKWARD!!!!!!!
Ha ha ha is just me or the lakers are trying to cover them selves in case they need to let go D'antoni sooner then later...lol
You hit the nail right on the head..... When they let D'antoni go, Rambis will be right there to step in lol..... I wonder what D'antoni is thinking about this?.....
Black Mamba

United States

#64688 Jul 31, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly, not to sound like a guy full of sour grapes, but I really dont see the rockets winning a title any time soon, unless they get lucky and get a 3rd superstar to go over there, Howard is no Yao ming, was the next great center after shaq, he was unstoppable in his prime, too bad the injuries knocked him out. Greg oden might have been on par with HOward, Andrew bynum would probably known as the best center right now, howard is only t he best by default. He thinks hes better than he really is, I actually am feel pretty ok about him leaving, I dont want anyone here who doesn't want to be here.
I agree Show..... The Rockets I think will be better than they were last year, but they aren't better than the Spurs, Grizzlies, Clippers..... Also Warriors will be better and Nuggets are still in the mix.... Just have to see how they do without George Carl......

Howard won't have Hollywood pressure on him, but there is still pressure on him to win.... In my opinion, if he doesn't win a title his whole career he will be looked at as a cray baby..... That ring can change ones perspective of a player.... Also Howard the beat center in the league?..... Sorry Show that honor has to go to Tiago Splitter lol..... Just kidding....
Black Mamba

United States

#64689 Jul 31, 2013
PORTLAND, Ore.(AP)--Houston Rockets forward Terrence Jones was arrested in Portland, Ore., on Wednesday after he was seen stomping on a homeless man's leg, a police spokesman said.

A police sergeant making sure people remained orderly while they left a downtown club shortly after 2 a.m. saw the 6-foot-9 Jones walk by a doorway where two homeless men were sleeping and yell "Wake Up!" before lifting his foot and stomping on one man's leg, said Sgt. Pete Simpson, a Portland police spokesman.

Jones, 21, was booked into the Multnomah County Jail on a misdemeanor harassment charge. He was later released on his own recognizance.

The homeless man, identified as 46-year-old Daniel Kellerher, had a minor injury that did not require immediate medical attention, Simpson said.

Jones, who could not immediately be located for comment, graduated from Portland's Jefferson High School before attending the University of Kentucky.

The Rockets selected Jones with the 18th pick of the 2012 draft. He played sparingly in his rookie season, averaging 5.5 points in 19 games.

Rockets spokeswoman Tracey Hughes said the team had no comment, and Jones' agent, Arn Tellem, did not immediately return a phone message left with his secretary Wednesday....

I'm sorry, but that bum should have had something to cut him with..... What the hell is wrong with these people.....
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#64690 Jul 31, 2013
Seems every summer these guys up to no good.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#64691 Jul 31, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> You hit the nail right on the head..... When they let D'antoni go, Rambis will be right there to step in lol..... I wonder what D'antoni is thinking about this?.....
I wondering what Rambis is thinking about this, last season he trashed D'antoni without mercy for not knowing what to do with the team he had, and now he has to see the guy's face every day...lol
Not to mention call him boss...lol

That gotta be awkward....lol

If Lakers do decide to let go of D'antoni they could get Rambis to coach the rest of the way for assit, salary, genius!!

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#64692 Aug 1, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
PORTLAND, Ore.(AP)--Houston Rockets forward Terrence Jones was arrested in Portland, Ore., on Wednesday after he was seen stomping on a homeless man's leg, a police spokesman said.
A police sergeant making sure people remained orderly while they left a downtown club shortly after 2 a.m. saw the 6-foot-9 Jones walk by a doorway where two homeless men were sleeping and yell "Wake Up!" before lifting his foot and stomping on one man's leg, said Sgt. Pete Simpson, a Portland police spokesman.
Jones, 21, was booked into the Multnomah County Jail on a misdemeanor harassment charge. He was later released on his own recognizance.
The homeless man, identified as 46-year-old Daniel Kellerher, had a minor injury that did not require immediate medical attention, Simpson said.
Jones, who could not immediately be located for comment, graduated from Portland's Jefferson High School before attending the University of Kentucky.
The Rockets selected Jones with the 18th pick of the 2012 draft. He played sparingly in his rookie season, averaging 5.5 points in 19 games.
Rockets spokeswoman Tracey Hughes said the team had no comment, and Jones' agent, Arn Tellem, did not immediately return a phone message left with his secretary Wednesday....
I'm sorry, but that bum should have had something to cut him with..... What the hell is wrong with these people.....
Crazy!!!

This to me proves that we as humans we are stopping natural selection and in return we get all these crazies.
scugnizzo

Salt Lake City, UT

#64693 Aug 2, 2013
I'm a fan

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#64694 Aug 3, 2013
scugnizzo wrote:
I'm a fan
Of what?
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#64695 Aug 3, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Of what?
something he she doesnt know?
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#64696 Aug 3, 2013
Lakers will have another "Dream Team" next year but they are not even going to make the playoffs, bc KoMe is a hog.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#64697 Aug 3, 2013
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> something he she doesnt know?
Who knows!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hinkie Will Get Russell AND Hezonja 18 hr tom wingo 2
how to get into the nba?? (May '06) Sun Gage Ledford 479
News Kayne West booed at Billboard Music Awards 2015... May 25 tom wingo 9
News Festus Ezeli and the long, strange trip to the NBA May 24 tom wingo 2
News Stephen Curry, a Warrior with a golden touch, i... May 22 tom wingo 4
News Taylor Swift wins 8 at Billboard Awards; Kanye ... May 21 stewart scott 2
News Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul; who's next? (Jul '13) May 17 tom wingo 6
More from around the web