lakers fans
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#64136 Jun 16, 2013
Troll free after the Heat lose, not a surprise lol...Great job by the spurs, they truly play the game the right way, I think the heat are scratching their heads wondering what happened to the highlight plays, bad defense that allows lebron and wade to show boat, these guys are having to grind it out..

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#64137 Jun 17, 2013
Showtime wrote:
Troll free after the Heat lose, not a surprise lol...Great job by the spurs, they truly play the game the right way, I think the heat are scratching their heads wondering what happened to the highlight plays, bad defense that allows lebron and wade to show boat, these guys are having to grind it out..
Game 5 was an important one to win. Miami missed a lot of shots that they should have made. It was like saran wrap stretched across the rim. lol They put themselves in a bad situation having to win the last 2 games.
Black Mamba

United States

#64138 Jun 17, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
Lets see, Kobe had Bruce Bowen as the "Kobe Stopper"...is Boris Diaw the Lebron Stopper? 1-8 when Diaw was guarding him.
They need Ginobli to step up like this again. He's had a dose of Wade syndrome lately. Im just not sure he can, especially next game in MIami where Wade and LBj know its do or die.
Lol Diaw was thinking "lord please let him take a jump shot while I'm on him"....... Ginobili finally woke up..... Green has been amazing and I'm happy for him.......

Wade and James are going to respond at home, but it all comes down to which team can limit turnovers and get easy points...... No team has won 2 in a row in this series.... That boat has crunk up and it's on it's way to Miami..... The main person the boat want to Jester lol...... It may happen tomorrow......
Black Mamba

United States

#64139 Jun 17, 2013
Showtime wrote:
Troll free after the Heat lose, not a surprise lol...Great job by the spurs, they truly play the game the right way, I think the heat are scratching their heads wondering what happened to the highlight plays, bad defense that allows lebron and wade to show boat, these guys are having to grind it out..
Lol very troll free and it's a beautiful thing to see..... Good to see them clowns quiet and not spewing their nonsense on here...... They are scratching their heads because they are finding out what happens when you play a team which is well coach, discipline and doesn't get flustered in certain situations.......

I expect the Heat to play better tomorrow, but I'm hoping the Spurs can end this..... A game 7 in Miami could spell doom for any road team....... Fake fans are nervous down here lol..... That's good to see.......
Black Mamba

United States

#64140 Jun 17, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
Mamba, I'll respond to your man if steel later, re: buried ship. If RE doesn't first. Lol
Lol it was almost as if the ship was thrown in there randomly..... I don't know, but overall a gave the movie a 9......
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#64141 Jun 17, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Game 5 was an important one to win. Miami missed a lot of shots that they should have made. It was like saran wrap stretched across the rim. lol They put themselves in a bad situation having to win the last 2 games.
Oh yeah! 2 against the spurs wow ouch.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#64143 Jun 17, 2013
sweetmarysmith wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a cougar, I love younger men. I have dated only men at least 5 years younger and as much as 10 years younger than me for many years. I love the energy and a nice tight body. Older men just aren't the same, different mentality. I seem to have more in common with younger guys.
I often go to kisscougar.yolasite.c0m.Hope you can come there,too.
Yeah well good luck with that cougar
thehumanhighligh treel

North Kingstown, RI

#64144 Jun 18, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I find myself Agreeing with you so many times, and your a celtic fan this is weird lol jk.....Man you made me chuckle when you called the Jordan thing a disease lol, seriously it is probably the most biased group of fans ever, I know many lebron and kobe nuts as well but my god its not nearly as bad as the Jordan fans. Jordan fans are almost pulling out a bat ready to smack you if you even say he had one bad game, I mean I know they are not blind they can clearly see this era is stock full of players from all over the world, they just will defend Jordan to the end because they cant stand kobe or lebron or anyone topping their hero. Well As I always say there is no best player its in our own heads, but I just like to piss off Jordan fans every now and then.
Hey... you're agreeing with me because I'm right, like all celtic fans are. Lol, no no but it's true though, I call it Jordanism and it is rampant! Terrible thing that has happened to the basketball talking world because it has removed reason and logic from the conversation. To say Kobe or Lebron are not at least VERY CLOSE to Jordan is extremely silly. Jordan is not far better than either. First, Kobe and Lebron are different players, I would say Kobe is the most similar to Jordan of the newer era. LeBron is very different from anything we've ever seen before. Definitely more Magic Johnson-like than Jordan and I believe I'd take Magic over Jordan all the time, but that's just me. Even still, LeBron's game is so unique. I do think Kobe could be exactly like Jordan almost in the time that Jordan played. And if Jordan played in today's game he'd be very similar to Kobe. They always say Jordan doesn't choke, but I mean... I honestly believe if you put LBJ on the Bulls in the 90s, they'd get 6 titles... Maybe more because LBJ wouldn't leave for baseball. I also think he'd be more effective in destroying the Utah Jazz and other finalist teams because in comparison to the Celtics Kobe has played and other teams he's played like Indiana, the Sixers. the Spurs/Mavs/Thunder that LeBron has played, I think many if not all these teams were superior to the likes of Jordan's opponents. Jordan never had to play the complicated zone schemes that the Spurs or Celtics will throw at a superstar. Lebron and Kobe too would slaughter a league that allowed only man to man defense.

Lol, pissing off the overboard jordan fans is great. They really do foam at the mouth when you question them hahaha.
thehumanhighligh treel

North Kingstown, RI

#64145 Jun 18, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah well good luck with that cougar
LOL, must be one of those stupid spam bots or something.
sammy

Pickering, Canada

#64146 Jun 18, 2013
sweetmarysmith wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a cougar, I love younger men. I have dated only men at least 5 years younger and as much as 10 years younger than me for many years. I love the energy and a nice tight body. Older men just aren't the same, different mentality. I seem to have more in common with younger guys.
I often go to kisscougar.yolasite.c0m.Hope you can come there,too.
You have come to the right spot. There's a guy named justin who frequents this room. He's a lttle off the wall but iam sure would love a hot time with a mif like you. Only thing justin lacks is experience. He may have the energy of a Bull but no swag . So send him a shout out, this could be your lucky time with a stallion
sammy

Pickering, Canada

#64147 Jun 18, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol very troll free and it's a beautiful thing to see..... Good to see them clowns quiet and not spewing their nonsense on here...... They are scratching their heads because they are finding out what happens when you play a team which is well coach, discipline and doesn't get flustered in certain situations.......
I expect the Heat to play better tomorrow, but I'm hoping the Spurs can end this..... A game 7 in Miami could spell doom for any road team....... Fake fans are nervous down here lol..... That's good to see.......
No fake fan here
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#64148 Jun 18, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey... you're agreeing with me because I'm right, like all celtic fans are. Lol, no no but it's true though, I call it Jordanism and it is rampant! Terrible thing that has happened to the basketball talking world because it has removed reason and logic from the conversation. To say Kobe or Lebron are not at least VERY CLOSE to Jordan is extremely silly. Jordan is not far better than either. First, Kobe and Lebron are different players, I would say Kobe is the most similar to Jordan of the newer era. LeBron is very different from anything we've ever seen before. Definitely more Magic Johnson-like than Jordan and I believe I'd take Magic over Jordan all the time, but that's just me. Even still, LeBron's game is so unique. I do think Kobe could be exactly like Jordan almost in the time that Jordan played. And if Jordan played in today's game he'd be very similar to Kobe. They always say Jordan doesn't choke, but I mean... I honestly believe if you put LBJ on the Bulls in the 90s, they'd get 6 titles... Maybe more because LBJ wouldn't leave for baseball. I also think he'd be more effective in destroying the Utah Jazz and other finalist teams because in comparison to the Celtics Kobe has played and other teams he's played like Indiana, the Sixers. the Spurs/Mavs/Thunder that LeBron has played, I think many if not all these teams were superior to the likes of Jordan's opponents. Jordan never had to play the complicated zone schemes that the Spurs or Celtics will throw at a superstar. Lebron and Kobe too would slaughter a league that allowed only man to man defense.
Lol, pissing off the overboard jordan fans is great. They really do foam at the mouth when you question them hahaha.
LOl I remember going back and fourth with some Jordan fan I think his name was Dan, oh man that guy didn't want to see like a complete homer but everything involving JOrdan was the best, the bulls best team of all time, he wanted it both ways he wanted to say that Jordan won with a bunch of scrubs, and then he wanted to say they were also the best team of all time, so which one is it? Truth is the truth, those were not scrubs, by todays standards absolutely scrubs, but in that time they were quality role players, and in my opinion pippen was the second best perimeter player, and phil was phil, Dennis rodman was Noah maybe even better. That blue print does not work in todays NBA with super teams, Jordan was great for the NBA he was in there at the right time, the NBA was losing too many stars too quickly, Magic, Bird , Isiah were all gone, Jordan was the bright light and thats why he was in every commercial. He would have to share today no question in my mind. I am with you if I could start with a player it be Magic.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#64149 Jun 18, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, must be one of those stupid spam bots or something.
LOL Yeah, just in case you better hide a little bit, you don't want this cougar to get you lol, your a very young man, rest of us older guys are probably safe. Maybe Justin will get this thing lol.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#64150 Jun 18, 2013
Should be a good contest tonight guys. A lot riding on this one. May the best team win, unless we got us a game 7, and have to go through it all again. lol
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#64151 Jun 18, 2013
Oh man I am glad I am not a spurs fan, wow they blew the game, but I gotta say where was the call on ray allen fouling ginobli! That was a foul and they still give ray allen 2 free throws, that was horrible .
thehumanhighligh treel

North Kingstown, RI

#64152 Jun 18, 2013
Showtime wrote:
Oh man I am glad I am not a spurs fan, wow they blew the game, but I gotta say where was the call on ray allen fouling ginobli! That was a foul and they still give ray allen 2 free throws, that was horrible .
I'm undecided on that play. I know Ray's arm was in contact with ginobili's but his hand was also on the ball the entire time. Looked like a travel to me too. And hey, LeBron hasn't been getting that call very much these finals even though there has been the same contact.
thehumanhighligh treel

North Kingstown, RI

#64153 Jun 18, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOl I remember going back and fourth with some Jordan fan I think his name was Dan, oh man that guy didn't want to see like a complete homer but everything involving JOrdan was the best, the bulls best team of all time, he wanted it both ways he wanted to say that Jordan won with a bunch of scrubs, and then he wanted to say they were also the best team of all time, so which one is it? Truth is the truth, those were not scrubs, by todays standards absolutely scrubs, but in that time they were quality role players, and in my opinion pippen was the second best perimeter player, and phil was phil, Dennis rodman was Noah maybe even better. That blue print does not work in todays NBA with super teams, Jordan was great for the NBA he was in there at the right time, the NBA was losing too many stars too quickly, Magic, Bird , Isiah were all gone, Jordan was the bright light and thats why he was in every commercial. He would have to share today no question in my mind. I am with you if I could start with a player it be Magic.
Lmao, it's true. A ton of them want to say Jordan made Pippen and then go onto say Jordan willed the team all by himself; even though Pippen, Paxson, Kerr, Rodman all played pretty big roles in those titles. I know how great the flu-game was... but seriously, I don't think he was fricken dying like they make it out to be. He scored 37! Also, they won that game 78-75 i think... THAT kind of low score will most likely NOT CUT IT in today's NBA in the finals.. Unless you're playing the Celtics and it's one of the ugliest games of all time which they can definitely turn it into LOL. Also, Pippen had a superb game in the flu game. I'm tired of watching LeBron James on sports center only because they always bring up Michael Jordan or Magic Johnson; which one is he going to be tonight. How about no, tonight he's going to be LeBron James because he is A DIFFERENT PLAYER. Jeez, Sportscenter is like a 24 hour Jordan-Jackoffathon sometimes and it is so very irritating.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#64154 Jun 18, 2013
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm undecided on that play. I know Ray's arm was in contact with ginobili's but his hand was also on the ball the entire time. Looked like a travel to me too. And hey, LeBron hasn't been getting that call very much these finals even though there has been the same contact.
Besides that call, the spurs Gave the game away, they had it , I dont know how you give a team like the heat so many attempts to come back. Do the spurs have enough left int he tank to hold off the heat, I really think they placed themselves in some dangerous territory.
thehumanhighligh treel

North Kingstown, RI

#64155 Jun 18, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
Should be a good contest tonight guys. A lot riding on this one. May the best team win, unless we got us a game 7, and have to go through it all again. lol
Spectacular game. I'm going to take my view on the refs first here: there were missed calls on both ends. The Spurs even shot more free throws than the Heat did in the game, which I believe they have done for the entire series. My thoughts on the Ginobili drive are already clear, Ray's arm was in contact with Manu's BUT his hand was already on the ball and was on the ball the entire drive; plus Manu kind of travelled in that play from what I saw. And the Danny Green 3, Bosh blocked it up top, I felt the body contact was over exaggerated as Green was fading backwards from the shot so it was more him falling than any actual contact. I liked the no call. They've let a lot of things go so you have to let that go too if you're going to let LeBron get smacked a lot going to the basket like he did in game 5.

And... I don't want to hear any BS about LeBron not being clutch anymore. It's been built up to such proportions and it's really based on almost nothing. A myth almost, I will grant the Dallas series was not what LeBron James is truly capable of. Don't deny the incredible defense Dallas put on LeBron or the fantastic performances by Dirk. Although, he shot far too many free throws for my liking. But we'll just chalk that up to karma for the Dwyane Wade 06 series lol.

People will talk about some turnovers or missed shots from LeBron. But come on, he was SO EXHAUSTED from the incredible defense and offense that he sustained from the 12 minute mark to the 3 minute mark of the 4th. He imposed his will on a game in a fashion I haven't witnessed. It probably goes up there with some Shaq games in the finals and the other greats. I'm just trying to remember the last time I saw a guy defend Tony Parker and shut him down like that (until the last few shots, one he wasn't on him, and the other was a PRAYER 3 pointer) and also exert incredible energy on the offensive end. He willed is team to win and I'm so happy that Ray Allen hit that three to make sure such an incredible performance will not be wasted.

And I will not forget Tim Duncan's performance. THAT is the the kind of play that legends are made of, and Tim Duncan whether he wins this title or not is absolutely one of the greatest of all time. Unbelievable. I hope he has an equally great game in game 7, but it's going to be tough to rebound emotionally after that loss.

All in all. Excellent finals game.
Black Mamba

United States

#64156 Jun 19, 2013
Showtime wrote:
Oh man I am glad I am not a spurs fan, wow they blew the game, but I gotta say where was the call on ray allen fouling ginobli! That was a foul and they still give ray allen 2 free throws, that was horrible .
I felt real bad for a Spurs fan lol..... I agree about them giving that game away because you have plenty of opportunities...... One of the factors was that Pop.started the 4th with Parker and Duncan on the bench which may have been the reason for the Heat to start that run....... He didn't rest them in the third like last game.....

Also the missed freethrows they had in the 4th while trying to ice the game were crucial...... Ginobili missed one that could have kept it to 6 instead of 5..... Lennard missed one that could have kept it to 4 instead of 3...... Both possessions Heat made 3 pointers and Duncan was on the bench....... Heat made the plays in the end and Jester came through for them at the end....... That boat knows he is taking someone home, buy we shall see who lol.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matthew Dellavedova trick shot? We got that. Jan 20 SOO 2
News No Arrests After Downtown Shooting Leaves 1 Dea... Jan 8 Parden Pard 1
News Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Dec 30 Samuel 2,117
News Westbrook has 31 points, Thunder beat Timberwol... Dec 26 Go Blue Forever 1
News Blaine Woman Faces Murder Charges For Role In F... Dec '16 Knock off purse s... 6
News Blagojevich is appealing his prison sentence ag... Dec '16 former democrat 1
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... Dec '16 Sam 13
More from around the web