lakers fans
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63407 May 15, 2013
rrenault wrote:
Well guys, I'm off to Puerto Vallarta again!
If I don't get a connection, I will be talking you later next month.
If I do then some time this week.
Enjoy the rest of the playoffs, from now on I'm only following the KINGS' road back to the Finals and hopefully back to back titles.
I don't even know if I will be able to follow them from Mexico I hope so.
Hey! Don't go yet...I just finished seeing Iron Man 3! LOL I wanna hear your news now!!!
Can you believe this guy??
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#63408 May 15, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Don't go yet...I just finished seeing Iron Man 3! LOL I wanna hear your news now!!!
Can you believe this guy??
Too late Water , RR is probably on a jet ski already or riding a scooter through the streets of Mexico.
JoCrawFixes against Clips

Fontana, CA

#63409 May 15, 2013
Can't believe you fools actually thought a depleted Bulls could give the world champs a series!...I think D Rose is a great player,but even with him they couldn't beat the Heat 2 yrs ago,when Lebron tightened the screws,it was no match with D Rose.
So you guys already having a premature ejaculation on the next opponent (Pacers)who will win 1 or 2 games ,then have their ass's handed to them by The KING and his Court!!!,lmao
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#63410 May 15, 2013
JoCrawFixes against Clips wrote:
Can't believe you fools actually thought a depleted Bulls could give the world champs a series!...I think D Rose is a great player,but even with him they couldn't beat the Heat 2 yrs ago,when Lebron tightened the screws,it was no match with D Rose.
So you guys already having a premature ejaculation on the next opponent (Pacers)who will win 1 or 2 games ,then have their ass's handed to them by The KING and his Court!!!,lmao
Please Joe don't call me a fool. I never thought for a minute that the Bulls can beat Heat. Anyone knows that. I will say though, it sounds like you had a premature ejaculation over the King. Please promise that you will stick around if the Heat happen to lose everything. Seems the general population who pass through here open their traps and then when their teams get knocked out they disappear. Any reason why? Proven with the Clipper scenario. Or was that you too?
Personally I don't think anyone in here gives a rat's ass if the Heat won anyway. Should we be shocked?

Fontana, CA

#63411 May 15, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Please Joe don't call me a fool. I never thought for a minute that the Bulls can beat Heat. Anyone knows that. I will say though, it sounds like you had a premature ejaculation over the King. Please promise that you will stick around if the Heat happen to lose everything. Seems the general population who pass through here open their traps and then when their teams get knocked out they disappear. Any reason why? Proven with the Clipper scenario. Or was that you too?
Personally I don't think anyone in here gives a rat's ass if the Heat won anyway. Should we be shocked?
Allright,Sammy,you are exempt from this foolisness,however,you say no one gives a rats ass if Heat win , then why are all these bonafide Laker fans posting so much about the Heat and other teams now that the Lakers are out?!
.....BTW , My team lost and I didn't disappear !

Fontana, CA

#63412 May 15, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> I will say though, it sounds like you had a premature ejaculation over the King. Please promise that you will stick around if the Heat happen to lose everything.
Thats the reason I'm here now,to shoot down the fools who think this tittle isn't already in the bag for the heat , barring any catastrophe (KOW).
And When I'm Proven right,I will still take grief that I don't know what I'm talking about ,lol

BTW , as far as a premature E goes , not me ,I can last till the final buzzer blows , not like Laker fans who shoot their wad in pre....no , not even pre season , they shoot their wad in the off season when they find out what player the Lakers just bought to bring them an instant tittle(a la Dwight Howard) who instead of bringing them an instant title , decided to ejaculate all over himself-the fans-and the franchise!!! lmao.....
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63413 May 15, 2013
Multiple media outlets are reporting that the NBA's Board of Governors has voted to deny the Sacramento Kings' proposed move to Seattle. This means the Kings will stay in Sacramento, and investor Chris Hansen's efforts to bring the NBA back to Seattle have been denied for now.

There Ya go Seattle...
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63414 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>Allright,Sammy,you are exempt from this foolisness,however,you say no one gives a rats ass if Heat win , then why are all these bonafide Laker fans posting so much about the Heat and other teams now that the Lakers are out?!
Um, who cares? Does it really bother you that much?

Do you need a friend guy? I feel like maybe you need a hug or something...Just tryna' help.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63415 May 15, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Too late Water , RR is probably on a jet ski already or riding a scooter through the streets of Mexico.
Oh yeah, bastard prolly has his tongue in between someones cleavage on the beach lol
sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#63416 May 15, 2013
Nick Young allegedly bought champagne for the woman and her friend, and then slipped the date rape drug gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid into the beverage because her memory of the evening ended shortly thereafter.

Young admitted to the woman the next morning that he had sex with her but then stopped when she passed out. The woman was bleeding from her vagina and rectum.

When Young took the woman home, she then went to the UCLA Santa Monica Rape Treatment Center, where she took a rape kit and was tested for STDs.

Young is being sued for sexual battery, sexual assault and false imprisonment
Black Mamba

United States

#63417 May 15, 2013
Well NBA fans we have two games tonight...... One may be good and the other may be a blow out...... These playoffs are going by fast...... Here are my picks for tonight Sam......

South Beach Court Jesters over Chicago Hope(this is the game that I'm not going to waste my time to watch...... Bulls don't have enough offense to stay with them..... We all said the Heat would win the series.... Wade may not play tonight, but the Heat don't need him tonight..... Gas upn the boat Boozer).....

Elvis Favorite Team over Durants I'm Giving It All She Got Captain Crew( this is going to be a close game...... Durant is going to have a great game...... Gasol, Randolph and Conley are going to play well..... Martin, Ebaka and Perkins just can't handle them men in the paint....... Durant gas up the boat lol)......
sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#63418 May 15, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, bastard prolly has his tongue in between someones cleavage on the beach lol
Yea judging by those pics he has posted, Iam sure thats true.
Black Mamba

United States

#63419 May 15, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like me down here in Florida..... Lol.... I think we have two teams going fishing tonight.......
sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#63420 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>Allright,Sammy,you are exempt from this foolisness,however,you say no one gives a rats ass if Heat win , then why are all these bonafide Laker fans posting so much about the Heat and other teams now that the Lakers are out?!
Thanks Fixin.
Umm then help me to understand what you plan to get out of staying. No really, is it to get a rise out of us? boredum? an internet Bullying session? Not trying be rude , I just don't understand. I mean you were (using your quote)Prematurely ejaculating over the Clippers and next thing you are all Randy over the King and the rest of the Mi Egos. Explain how one suddenly one jumps from one team to another team thats just so happens to be World Champs. Did you take the Clippers beatings with alot of Misery? Iam just asking because quite frankly dude its a little confusing. So does this mean you come back to the room at playoff time chiming in as a Heat fan and not a Clip fan? I know you deemed some of us fools but I really wonder what fool you are referring to.

Fontana, CA

#63421 May 15, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, who cares? Does it really bother you that much?
Do you need a friend guy? I feel like maybe you need a hug or something...Just tryna' help.
Does what bother me?
Are you looking for a hug from me after I stung your ass good!
If this is your cry for help - for me to ease up on you .....I can't give you a hug,but I guess I will ease up ,I do have a heart!
sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#63422 May 15, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
Well NBA fans we have two games tonight...... One may be good and the other may be a blow out...... These playoffs are going by fast...... Here are my picks for tonight Sam......
South Beach Court Jesters over Chicago Hope(this is the game that I'm not going to waste my time to watch...... Bulls don't have enough offense to stay with them..... We all said the Heat would win the series.... Wade may not play tonight, but the Heat don't need him tonight..... Gas upn the boat Boozer).....
Elvis Favorite Team over Durants I'm Giving It All She Got Captain Crew( this is going to be a close game...... Durant is going to have a great game...... Gasol, Randolph and Conley are going to play well..... Martin, Ebaka and Perkins just can't handle them men in the paint....... Durant gas up the boat lol)......
Careful Dell when referring all of us predicted Bulls to beat Heat. Some in here will jump all over your throat for that one. I think we commented more to wouldn't be nice if they could beat them. It was taken out of context. Otherwise yes some good games coming up.
sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#63423 May 15, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
Multiple media outlets are reporting that the NBA's Board of Governors has voted to deny the Sacramento Kings' proposed move to Seattle. This means the Kings will stay in Sacramento, and investor Chris Hansen's efforts to bring the NBA back to Seattle have been denied for now.
There Ya go Seattle...
Including what I found out in here Toronto to Seattle. Not a chance.
sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#63424 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>Thats the reason I'm here now,to shoot down the fools who think this tittle isn't already in the bag for the heat , barring any catastrophe (KOW).
And When I'm Proven right,I will still take grief that I don't know what I'm talking about ,lol
BTW , as far as a premature E goes , not me ,I can last till the final buzzer blows , not like Laker fans who shoot their wad in pre....no , not even pre season , they shoot their wad in the off season when they find out what player the Lakers just bought to bring them an instant tittle(a la Dwight Howard) who instead of bringing them an instant title , decided to ejaculate all over himself-the fans-and the franchise!!! lmao.....
Thats about the 4th or 5th time you have compared Jizz with the NBA. Somehow I can't tie the 2 together. Then again to each is own I suppose.

Fontana, CA

#63425 May 15, 2013
sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Fixin.
Umm then help me to understand what you plan to get out of staying. No really, is it to get a rise out of us? boredum? an internet Bullying session? Not trying be rude , I just don't understand. I mean you were (using your quote)Prematurely ejaculating over the Clippers and next thing you are all Randy over the King and the rest of the Mi Egos. Explain how one suddenly one jumps from one team to another team thats just so happens to be World Champs. Did you take the Clippers beatings with alot of Misery? Iam just asking because quite frankly dude its a little confusing. So does this mean you come back to the room at playoff time chiming in as a Heat fan and not a Clip fan? I know you deemed some of us fools but I really wonder what fool you are referring to.
Well,one of them went to Mexico,and the other 2 are in here flapping their gums right now!
I'm not really a Heat fan,I'm just so sure the way the nba works,there's no way the Heat aren't winning the title.
And I think Kobe Bryant is over rated , so every bit Lebron does to chip away at Bryants career lead in rings , Bryants Legacy comes more down to earth...does that help a little with the confusion?
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63426 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>Does what bother me?
Are you looking for a hug from me after I stung your ass good!
If this is your cry for help - for me to ease up on you .....I can't give you a hug,but I guess I will ease up ,I do have a heart!
Where did you sting me? You have the IQ of a burlap sack full of jagged rocks and can barely spell... let alone get one over on me. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use NBA Sticker, Win NBA Prizes! All Free!!! Thu toolwizphotos 1
How to jump higher May 24 John Kovras 1
News Warriors' Draymond Green Not Suspended After St... May 23 White guy 1
News Vogel ready to help Magic take next step May 23 iosuser 1
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... May 22 Sam 3
NBA draft Lottery Con Job May 17 A Better Way 4
News 76ers, StubHub partner for first NBA jersey ad May 17 Cool 1
More from around the web