sammy

Canada

#63185 May 8, 2013
By the way Ladies and Gents. Get the earplugs reading for the screaming broad.She usually appears towards the end of fourth.
sammy

Canada

#63186 May 8, 2013
*ready*
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63187 May 8, 2013
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> If Rose comes back , how effective do you think he will be? If any
Agreed, you kind of knew the Heat were in for revenge.
Im not sure I agree with him coming back.I mean, he was cleared but, if he feels uncertain about himself, there must be an underlying reason. He may just mess up the rotation. Im sure after this asswhoopn' the fans will be clamoring for him though...
Black Mamba

United States

#63188 May 8, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, although I picked Miami to win this one, I didnt think they would bend em' over this badly...I think the Bulls will bounce back next game...
They'll delay the inevitable LOL
I know what you mean..... If only the Bulls can win both games in Chicago then they can win the series...... Maybe Rose can pull a Willis Reed is this series lol.....

I still like their chances though and I like how they beat up Lebron..... That's the main thing they must continue to do.....
Black Mamba

United States

#63189 May 8, 2013
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Oh man I just saw them. Where do you come up with these? Noah's Ark. Yea he sailed right out the door tonight. Ok guys could be another long night. It killed me yesterday. I never go to bed before 9. I did lastnight and woke up this morning at 6am for work. That game really knocked me out. Iam flicking between Channels. I hate hockey but the leafs are in the playoffs and haven't been since 04. So I thought what the heck join the hoopla for a bit.
Yeah this may be a long night...... After that snooze fest Bulls Heat game..........

Warriors are up by 13 and we all have seen this before..... The Warriors say nobody and I mean nobody beats us 31 straight times in one arena lol
Black Mamba

United States

#63190 May 8, 2013
sammy wrote:
By the way Ladies and Gents. Get the earplugs reading for the screaming broad.She usually appears towards the end of fourth.
Lol omg I can only imagine what she is going to scream this time.....

They never showed how she looks.... She could be a hot chick lol.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#63191 May 8, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
That's SO funny you mention that. I was beginning to think he was upset that he WASN'T playing until I read that he CHOSE not to play. He must have been aware of a Playoff "intention to play" rule, right? I'll admit, I did not know that.
Yeah, if the Bulls go the distance, he'll still get a ring. I can't picture him being trade bait, but think about all the teams that are looking for a piece like that! I'm thinking of one right now. lol
Got to go run errands so that I can watch the Heat/Chicago game our time at 7. Later ...
Well he chose not to play on the bases that his mental Psy·che was not ready, got the team's blessing on that decision, so I doubt the Bulls anticipated him changing his mind and added him to playoffs roster.

So, he pretty much is an spectator for the whole post season, but I don't know if players left off their team rosters can get rings.

Even if the bulls win the whole thing they wouldn't trade him, imagine winning and then next season adding him to that team?

If the bull were crazy enough to move him no team can real give him equal value other then may be the Heat.

I would have to sit down and do the math of what team can actually give equal value.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63192 May 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol omg I can only imagine what she is going to scream this time.....
They never showed how she looks.... She could be a hot chick lol.
Havent heard the screamer yet but, I saw ESPN had a little segment on her LOL

Wow...Duncan is ballin' right now...you can see it in his face, he wants it bad. Warriors are in command but, as Sammy says, too early to get randy LOL
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63193 May 8, 2013
Thompson is feeling it tonight...7- 3's....
Black Mamba

United States

#63194 May 8, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...Duncan is ballin' right now...you can see it in his face, he wants it bad. Warriors are in command but, as Sammy says, too early to get randy LOL
Wow the Warriors are up big at halftime.... Clay Thompson is putting on a show right now...... Let's see if they can hang on this time because the Spurs will make a run....

As for that screamer, I saw that segment on her on PTI lol...... Tony Kornheiser said what in gods name was that lol..... If she is there and the Spurs make a run, you will hear her loud and clear.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#63195 May 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> My take on that whole auction situation is that why would a parent even consider doing that to their kids items? Do you really think that he would have told her to do whatever if he knew she was going to auction if off?
It just sounds crazy to me because this is something that should not be going on right now....... I have no idea what's going to happen, but I'm hoping and praying they can come to some agreement or something.
As for his wife, you know how some parents are with their kids..... Seems like they were over protective of him..... I don't know the full story, but Kobe had to learn the hard way and he was the one that had to deal with that situation.
The parents maybe thought she was only there for his money or maybe they just didn't like them...... Some parents are like that and sometimes nothing can change their minds..... I wonder what they said when they got back together..... Lol.
Dude parents throw away their kids stuff all the time, once they move out the house and make their rooms into a game rooms or something else.
This time around mamma got smart, dude he should had taken all the stuff with him, but got lazy about it and she let him know he wasn't messing around take it or lose.

When he told her do whatever she wanted with it, that goes from selling it, to put it in a storage room, to even throw in the trash can, there is no rules.

I'm sure they will come to an understanding with the auction firm, this a company motivated by money something KB has a lot of it.

I'm sure she can back out of the auction if the money is return before certain date line, that's why lawyers are getting involve there was an agreement sign with the mother.

KB can give her the money to give back if the money has already been use.

KB's wife is gangsta!, she street smart and smooth operator KB never saw her coming...lol

Sometimes your parents know what their talking about, this was one of those cases...lol

I'm sure they were thinking finally!, Son just count your chickens and move on, and then BOOM!!!.... KB and LadyMAMBA are back together....then Mamba's mom when fool!!! you had a way out, Screw this I'm selling his @#$#!!! just for that.........lol

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#63196 May 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Wow the Warriors are up big at halftime.... Clay Thompson is putting on a show right now...... Let's see if they can hang on this time because the Spurs will make a run....
As for that screamer, I saw that segment on her on PTI lol...... Tony Kornheiser said what in gods name was that lol..... If she is there and the Spurs make a run, you will hear her loud and clear.
I watched the game and I didn't hear this lady everyone is talking about.

Some one put a you tube clip some I can hear her....lol
Sammy

Canada

#63197 May 8, 2013
Here we go again.
Sammy

Kitchener, Canada

#63198 May 8, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol@segment. What she look like?
Sammy

Canada

#63199 May 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Wow the Warriors are up big at halftime.... Clay Thompson is putting on a show right now...... Let's see if they can hang on this time because the Spurs will make a run....
I had a feeling she would get some publicity. Its a very distinctive screech. My guess is she signesd a contract and yanked her from her seat.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#63200 May 8, 2013
These Warriors are going to be one hell of a team for many years to come. So much talent, jeez. I wish the Kings could get their talent to mesh like Golden State's does, but I just don't see it. Kind of hoping for a Grizz-Warriors conference final. That would be new and very interesting.
Sammy

Canada

#63201 May 8, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude parents throw away their kids stuff all the time, once they move out the house and make their rooms into a game rooms or something else.
This time around mamma got smart, dude he should had taken all the stuff with him, but got lazy about it and she let him know he wasn't messing around take it or lose.
When he told her do whatever she wanted with it, that goes from selling it, to put it in a storage room, to even throw in the trash can, there is no rules.
I'm sure they will come to an understanding with the auction firm, this a company motivated by money something KB has a lot of it.
I'm sure she can back out of the auction if the money is return before certain date line, that's why lawyers are getting involve there was an agreement sign with the mother.
KB can give her the money to give back if the money has already been use.
KB's wife is gangsta!, she street smart and smooth operator KB never saw her coming...lol
Sometimes your parents know what their talking about, this was one of those cases...lol
I'm sure they were thinking finally!, Son just count your chickens and move on, and then BOOM!!!.... KB and LadyMAMBA are back together....then Mamba's mom when fool!!! you had a way out, Screw this I'm selling his @#$#!!! just for that.........lol
This got me thinking now.my mom was always a pack rat. I know there's a trunk full of my old toys along with Opee chee baseball, basketball and hockey card in there. You know the ones with bad chewing gum with white powder on it? I collected hundreds. I keep reminding her that I need to get them but never do. Probably sitting on a gold mine for all I know.
Sammy

Canada

#63202 May 8, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched the game and I didn't hear this lady everyone is talking about.
Some one put a you tube clip some I can hear her....lol
um. Was your tv on mute RR? How could you miss that annoying screech?
Sammy

Canada

#63203 May 8, 2013
20,000 plus screaming Randy fans and one yelling fan out doing everyone and RR misses it. She clearly not there tonight.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#63204 May 8, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> um. Was your tv on mute RR? How could you miss that annoying screech?
I use 3 PCs, my Iphone at the same time while watching tv, so I do miss things here and there and that was one of those I miss, apparently...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... 5 hr tedeze 1
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Sat Son of God 1
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... Fri cavas 132
Clippers' Sterling apologizes, says 'not a racist' Sep 7 Mets Fan Forever 4
US tops Ukraine to finish basketball worlds group Sep 4 gecore 1
was the 2006 nba finals fixed??? (Jun '08) Aug 29 FilipinoBroskie 117
Jeremy Lin ruined by the Rockets, but Coach of ... (Mar '14) Aug 27 NBA Fan 7
•••
•••

NBA Basketball People Search