lakers fans

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#63174 May 8, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I only know what I read about the kobe situation but it sure sounds bad for the parents, its that old thing about parents having the right to sell their kids stuff when they go on to college or move out. I agree I think kobe should have taken better care of his stuff and taken it with him, but my guess is he perhaps thought his parents appreciated those things, or maybe kobe is not happy with his parents and hes trying to teach them a lesson who knows.
Yep too many idiots open their mouths and its funny how a lot of them never win the title, I cant count how many times idiots open their mouths saying something about the lakers, only to motivate the usually lazy lakers.
I think the heat should be upset, they are the best team out there, this is their time! they choked, the best team does not always win, its the team that deserves it the most, and the heat just choked, I look for them to win the next game they are too good not to. Although no offense to you, but lebron somewhat has a history of being on what looked like the top team when he was with the cavs, only to get bounced out in the playoffs, obviously this team hes on is better with more talent, so I think things will turn around.
and Bron is a more rounded player than he use to be also.

Got home in time to see the techs. And another tech as I type. Getting a little testy out there. I can see Chicago's game plan now. LOL

Refs can't let anybody go holding up other player's arms like this. Refs better take control.
Black Mamba

United States

#63175 May 8, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I would be shocked if the heat lose again, banged up bulls team should get lucky once in miami, but not twice, if they win tonight it says more about miami then it does the bulls, I look for the heat to bounce back. Damn its tough to predict the warriors and spurs, I am gonna say the spurs because the warriors are young and there could be some let down from game one, but that game could go either way. So spurs and heat should take it.
I wanted the Bulls to win tonight, but it would be tough for them to win twice in Miami...... So far this game has been physical and the refs are trying to take control.... Still another.half to be played.....

I agree about the Spurs winning..... Mark Jackson will have them ready and I expect.a great outing..... Spurs just know how to win and nothing seems.to faze this team..... Also you know Pop will make some great adjustments too..... Can't wait.
Black Mamba

United States

#63176 May 8, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
and Bron is a more rounded player than he use to be also.
Got home in time to see the techs. And another tech as I type. Getting a little testy out there. I can see Chicago's game plan now. LOL
Refs can't let anybody go holding up other player's arms like this. Refs better take control.
What's up B..... How are you doing young lady?..... Also these refs are making this a 5 hour game..... This is the playoffs and it's suppose to be physical.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#63177 May 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What's up B..... How are you doing young lady?..... Also these refs are making this a 5 hour game..... This is the playoffs and it's suppose to be physical.
I know it's suppose to be physical. This isn't my first Playoff game! lol However, you can't go wrapping up any player's arms, no matter which team you are on.

So, D Rose hasn't played at all this season, and may be starting in this series? The analysts were arguing about it at the half, but I couldn't make out who said what. They should have gotten techs. lol

What have you been up to, besides getting in the movie lines? They're making a movie in Cleveland starring Kevin Costner about the Browns called "Draft Day." They hired a bunch of extras, and no, I didn't go try out. lol
sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#63178 May 8, 2013
These playoffs (in some games) have been very unusual. I get home from work to flick on the score and once again. WTF. What the sh*t happened to the Bulls? I have had enough of these nightmare games. Its only second round for petes sake.
sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#63179 May 8, 2013
Well its ok for Bulls they got their split.Rest assured they will literally be Bulls next game.
Black Mamba

United States

#63180 May 8, 2013
[QUOTEMamba who="Bewitched"]< quoted text>
I know it's suppose to be physical. This isn't my first Playoff game! lol However, you can't go wrapping up any player's arms, no matter which team you are on.
So, D Rose hasn't played at all this season, and may be starting in this series? The analysts were arguing about it at the half, but I couldn't make out who said what. They should have gotten techs. lol
What have you been up to, besides getting in the movie lines? They're making a movie in Cleveland starring Kevin Costner about the Browns called "Draft Day." They hired a bunch of extras, and no, I didn't go try out. lol[/QUOTE] I have been good..... Just working and taking it one day at a time..... I don't have any complaints at all....

If Rose comes back, they are going to bring him off-the bench......Charles and Shaq said he shouldn't come back at all..... Kenny said he should..... I say if he is a 100% and mentally ready then throw him in there.....

You know I love those movies lol..... Iron Man 3 was not bad at all..... Movie tickets and food are getting.more expensive these days..... It's all good because they have to make money some kinda way....
Black Mamba

United States

#63181 May 8, 2013
sammy wrote:
These playoffs (in some games) have been very unusual. I get home from work to flick on the score and once again. WTF. What the sh*t happened to the Bulls? I have had enough of these nightmare games. Its only second round for petes sake.
Lol get ready for a triple ot game tonight with the Spurs and Warriors..... Did you see my picks on the other page?.......

Bulls got the spilt..... Rose may be on the way back for game 3 or 4.....
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63182 May 8, 2013
sammy wrote:
Well its ok for Bulls they got their split.Rest assured they will literally be Bulls next game.
Yeah, although I picked Miami to win this one, I didnt think they would bend em' over this badly...I think the Bulls will bounce back next game...

They'll delay the inevitable LOL
sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#63183 May 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol get ready for a triple ot game tonight with the Spurs and Warriors..... Did you see my picks on the other page?.......
Bulls got the spilt..... Rose may be on the way back for game 3 or 4.....
Oh man I just saw them. Where do you come up with these? Noah's Ark. Yea he sailed right out the door tonight. Ok guys could be another long night. It killed me yesterday. I never go to bed before 9. I did lastnight and woke up this morning at 6am for work. That game really knocked me out. Iam flicking between Channels. I hate hockey but the leafs are in the playoffs and haven't been since 04. So I thought what the heck join the hoopla for a bit.
sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#63184 May 8, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, although I picked Miami to win this one, I didnt think they would bend em' over this badly...I think the Bulls will bounce back next game...
If Rose comes back , how effective do you think he will be? If any
Agreed, you kind of knew the Heat were in for revenge.
sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#63185 May 8, 2013
By the way Ladies and Gents. Get the earplugs reading for the screaming broad.She usually appears towards the end of fourth.
sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#63186 May 8, 2013
*ready*
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63187 May 8, 2013
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> If Rose comes back , how effective do you think he will be? If any
Agreed, you kind of knew the Heat were in for revenge.
Im not sure I agree with him coming back.I mean, he was cleared but, if he feels uncertain about himself, there must be an underlying reason. He may just mess up the rotation. Im sure after this asswhoopn' the fans will be clamoring for him though...
Black Mamba

United States

#63188 May 8, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean..... If only the Bulls can win both games in Chicago then they can win the series...... Maybe Rose can pull a Willis Reed is this series lol.....

I still like their chances though and I like how they beat up Lebron..... That's the main thing they must continue to do.....
Black Mamba

United States

#63189 May 8, 2013
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Oh man I just saw them. Where do you come up with these? Noah's Ark. Yea he sailed right out the door tonight. Ok guys could be another long night. It killed me yesterday. I never go to bed before 9. I did lastnight and woke up this morning at 6am for work. That game really knocked me out. Iam flicking between Channels. I hate hockey but the leafs are in the playoffs and haven't been since 04. So I thought what the heck join the hoopla for a bit.
Yeah this may be a long night...... After that snooze fest Bulls Heat game..........

Warriors are up by 13 and we all have seen this before..... The Warriors say nobody and I mean nobody beats us 31 straight times in one arena lol
Black Mamba

United States

#63190 May 8, 2013
sammy wrote:
By the way Ladies and Gents. Get the earplugs reading for the screaming broad.She usually appears towards the end of fourth.
Lol omg I can only imagine what she is going to scream this time.....

They never showed how she looks.... She could be a hot chick lol.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#63191 May 8, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
That's SO funny you mention that. I was beginning to think he was upset that he WASN'T playing until I read that he CHOSE not to play. He must have been aware of a Playoff "intention to play" rule, right? I'll admit, I did not know that.
Yeah, if the Bulls go the distance, he'll still get a ring. I can't picture him being trade bait, but think about all the teams that are looking for a piece like that! I'm thinking of one right now. lol
Got to go run errands so that I can watch the Heat/Chicago game our time at 7. Later ...
Well he chose not to play on the bases that his mental Psy┬Ěche was not ready, got the team's blessing on that decision, so I doubt the Bulls anticipated him changing his mind and added him to playoffs roster.

So, he pretty much is an spectator for the whole post season, but I don't know if players left off their team rosters can get rings.

Even if the bulls win the whole thing they wouldn't trade him, imagine winning and then next season adding him to that team?

If the bull were crazy enough to move him no team can real give him equal value other then may be the Heat.

I would have to sit down and do the math of what team can actually give equal value.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63192 May 8, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol omg I can only imagine what she is going to scream this time.....
They never showed how she looks.... She could be a hot chick lol.
Havent heard the screamer yet but, I saw ESPN had a little segment on her LOL

Wow...Duncan is ballin' right now...you can see it in his face, he wants it bad. Warriors are in command but, as Sammy says, too early to get randy LOL
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#63193 May 8, 2013
Thompson is feeling it tonight...7- 3's....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... 18 hr Sam 10
News Luther Strange to run for Jeff Sessions' Senate... Dec 8 Knock off purse s... 4
News 27-Year-Old Man Arrested In Murder Of Elderly A... Dec 2 Newt G s Next Wife 17
News A strange scene unfolded when the Pelicans and ... Dec 2 Sam 4
NBA Being Rediculous Comparing Westbrook To Osc... Dec 1 NBA Historian 1
LeBron James Shows His Immaturity And Lack Of E... Nov 15 Grow Up LeBron 1
Russell Westbrook Nov 15 Just me 1
More from around the web