lakers fans

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#62929 May 3, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> To be honest with you RR, I really see another sweep for the Heat if they play the Nets........ They are not tough enough defensively.....
I just have feeling Lopez, Johnson and Blacthe will act as if they never seen a basketball when they play them.... I could be wrong and I hope im wrong..... Them being healthy is a big plus though..... I kinda wanted to see another Bulls Heat series, but we shall see.
I see your point, but at least they have a full squad and they are a lot healthier then the Bulls.

The bulls are hold together with duct tape right, at any moment they lose players, I rather have a healthier squad.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62930 May 3, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're gonna start that Coop business again, Really?
These guys forgot about that and YOU...I never forget a clown though:
<quoted text>
You should have stuck with Ludicrous...
Morons are not worth remembering, Justin just keeps in here so we don't forget. Only reason I remember casket was because he was a brainless tourettes guy.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#62931 May 3, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Morons are not worth remembering, Justin just keeps in here so we don't forget. Only reason I remember casket was because he was a brainless tourettes guy.
Actually, your Clipper buddy has never left either Show but yeah, that was the point. He wasnt worth remembering.

Hey, Show, looks like Floys is fighting another Tomato can but, if he gets into it with him as a brawler, he could get hurt.

This is a must watch video--check out what his opponents dad has to say about Floyd:

The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#62932 May 3, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol I still have the Knicks winning that series and they are my pick to come out of the east.... Yeah I know im crazy for picking them, but they have a chance.
Omg Justin is more funny than I thought..... You should have heard some of the things he was saying.... He also said he didn't hide after his Falcons choked in the title game..... He also said he didn't appreciate me talking behind his back.... Still don't see hows that possible on a computer...... Lmao.
Yeah, I figured NYC would come back and thrash em but, I was looking for Boston to embarrass them...Lakers are fishing so, why not get a good laugh at someone elses expense? LOL

Well, Boston is creeping back into it at the half. Its prolly gonna get ugly from here on out...
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#62933 May 3, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Sammy is good movie, but a whole lot different from the other 2 Iron man movies.
I always here people talking about how when you watch some movies you can see the director style influence the movie, the only one I ever notices is Tim Burton, but he is too obvious.
I can never really pick other directors.
This the second time I ever notice that, you can pick Shane Black style all over the place in this movie from the first scene all the way to the last one.
There is this movie he directed, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
Iron man3 is like re imagining that movie with tony stark as the main character.
He really knows how to use Robert Downey, Jr to his strengths as an actor and in this movie really let's go of tony stark persona show a little too much in my opinion.
Have fun with it but don't expect anything like the previous two, this one has it's very own flavor.
Im concerned now...Im a HUGE Iron Man fan mainly because of Stark's character...Im hoping to see that tomorrow. I heard "oblivion" was good as well...
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#62934 May 3, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Sammy is good movie, but a whole lot different from the other 2 Iron man movies.
I always here people talking about how when you watch some movies you can see the director style influence the movie, the only one I ever notices is Tim Burton, but he is too obvious.
I can never really pick other directors.
This the second time I ever notice that, you can pick Shane Black style all over the place in this movie from the first scene all the way to the last one.
There is this movie he directed, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
Iron man3 is like re imagining that movie with tony stark as the main character.
He really knows how to use Robert Downey, Jr to his strengths as an actor and in this movie really let's go of tony stark persona show a little too much in my opinion.
Have fun with it but don't expect anything like the previous two, this one has it's very own flavor.
Looking forward to it along with Fast and Furious.
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#62935 May 3, 2013
Reasonable Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Look here twerp.I came here to voice an opinion as a Laker fan.Shaq is in his own class of size and Wilt was no bigger than Malone,Hakeem and in his era different discussion.The athletes were not as great as he was point blank.Similar to how Jordan took office in the 80's.You can argue all you want about his size at that position but anyone with two eyes completely understood the athletes were not as good.Wilt was not to me the size they granted him.He was about 7'0 max and his reach was a different discussion.He was not the height that you young twerps talk about.Com pare his size to Russell and tell me you still believe his height was far fetch.
lol J rock. You were a teen when Wilt played? Hahaha how's the pension cheque. So lets see. Yesterday you were squirt wiping the peebehind the ears and today your sporting Depends. Wow dilusional or what? Give it up.
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#62936 May 3, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> To be honest with you RR, I really see another sweep for the Heat if they play the Nets........ They are not tough enough defensively.....
I just have feeling Lopez, Johnson and Blacthe will act as if they never seen a basketball when they play them.... I could be wrong and I hope im wrong..... Them being healthy is a big plus though..... I kinda wanted to see another Bulls Heat series, but we shall see.
Heat can't beat Nets with the ferocious big head defending. Not a chance.lol
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#62937 May 3, 2013
Reasonable Guy wrote:
<quoted text>What are you guys talking about?I was reading a few post and saw what was written.I was a teen watching Wilt and I'm not disagreeing that he was large.My argument was that the athletes at that position was seriously lacking and that's why he struggled against Russell.Howard numbers really aren't very great compared to Shaq or Wilt but the comparison can be made on how the center position was much worser that the 80's.Shaq began winning his rings after the leagues best bigs retired.Look here this is the reason nobody thinks about blogging here.How the hell you jump to that far fetched accusation.Look here I'm too old for this.I'm out and you fake Laker fans can have it.You young punks these days have no manners.Hope your soul rest in hell.
hahhahahahaah. Dead give away Justin. There you go again with the eloquent language. Worser? Hahahaha. Only you use that word. Oh man Justin grow up a bit squirt. If anything this is hilarious. The Monikers are just as funny.
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#62938 May 3, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
LMAO at this thread...
Justin/LOL/Reasonable Guy/KINGJAMES/J-rock/LEBRON/At lanta Fan/Aries10 (PS3 ID?)
Give it up bro...you wont convince anyone here to take on your views and its *partly because you attack them. Its been 4 years now. If you were going to convince the masses, it would have happened by now.
My conclusion of you is that you ARE a smart kid but, get turned around easy with these confrontations. You want to prove a point so bad that you go off at every available moment and create alias's to support your arguments...
I think its REASONABLE for a Laker fan to use the name "Black Mamba" for obvious reasons, much like how you once used the name "LEBRON" to argue about...oddly enough, LEBRON!(Do any of us really know eachother personally anyway?) I think if the people complaining of this would look to their own monikers, the same type of insults can be applied...(TRY ME)
I thinks its REASONABLE for a Laker fan to discuss LAKER ball in a LAKER FORUM and discuss ya boy KOBE every now and then...for some odd reason lol
I think its UNREASONABLE for a person to expect otherwise. Dont get mad if RR says that such and such have given Lebron trouble...the guy is the best in the league but, hes not perfect...guys like Carmelo HAVE infact had his number in the past so, its REASONABLE to bring it up now as a potential problem for him in the future, yes? No one is saying that Carmelo is the better player dude.:)
Cheers.
Rofl. What kills me is when he uses another name and agrees with himself. Now that's whacked. I can see Justin rocking back and forth(without a rocking chair) in a dark room whispering I hate Topix I hate topix I hate topix.
sammy

Brampton, Canada

#62939 May 3, 2013
This goes out to Dell. Yo Dell crank this on your home computer speakers if they are good

sammy

Brampton, Canada

#62940 May 3, 2013
I bet ya Big head is jealous now.Lmao. This is hilarious.
&NR =1&feature=endscreen
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62941 May 3, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, your Clipper buddy has never left either Show but yeah, that was the point. He wasnt worth remembering.
Hey, Show, looks like Floys is fighting another Tomato can but, if he gets into it with him as a brawler, he could get hurt.
This is a must watch video--check out what his opponents dad has to say about Floyd:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X-mxjIXST48XX
LMAO!! WOW just wow haha your right must watch!.....Dang I never seen that look on the golden boys face ever! lol not even when he lost....I hope that woman beater goes down, Avoid Floyd will never go down as the best, he will always be in the convo but thats it, only his fans will call him the best.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62942 May 3, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X-mxjIXST48XX
Yes that clipper guy, I read a few times you said he was stern fixes games, I do remember that moniker , I remember monikers I just don't get to know most of the trolls very well, you have it down to a science lol. The people I do know however thats a different thing, I admittedly don't read many things that are written here, I just kind of go through it to see what its about.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#62943 May 3, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO!! WOW just wow haha your right must watch!.....Dang I never seen that look on the golden boys face ever! lol not even when he lost....I hope that woman beater goes down, Avoid Floyd will never go down as the best, he will always be in the convo but thats it, only his fans will call him the best.
If Floyd gets into it with him, he could very well lose. What I found interesting was, He (Floyd) requested a rematch clause.

"...Woman Beaters baby! " LOL

Anyway, I respect Floyd's Boxing ability but, what I dont respect is him bragging the way he is while dodging Manny and now Canelo.. if youre the champ, defend it and dont fear anyone.

Ali didnt dodge anyone and neither did any real legend.
thehumanhighligh treel

Boston, MA

#62944 May 3, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Congrats for the win tonight and you can kill that old dog lol.... Still a long way to go and they better hope the Knicks keep missing those open shots.... The Celtics finally played a complete 4 quaters in the series.... Anything can happen and the Celtics are the more experienced team, but.I still feel the Knicks will win the series though.... I course be wrong, but the all mighty Mambas crystal ball sees..... I can't tell you lol.
Thanks, unfortunately it just wasn't meant to be this year. Had one of our worst offensive/defensive games ever for those first 3 quarters. I'm not sure what got into us in the last 9 minutes, but that spirit of never giving up just made me happy. Sucks to lose, but at least the C"s didn't quit. Clearly they got tired in the last few minutes after the initial push. Oh well, just add the knicks to the celtics rivalry list along with the Heat in this modern era.

Now. I think I'm going to root for Memphis. They remind me a lot of the Celtics but much younger. Plus they have Tony Allen and I miss him lol. Gotta love everyone on the team, especially for Z-Bo who loves to push Blake Griffin around.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#62945 May 3, 2013
thehumanhighligh treel

Boston, MA

#62946 May 3, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey congrats!
I can't believe I'm writing this....lol
Good luck for you Celtics in game 6!
Lol, tough to say I understand.

Wasn't meant to be this year though. For both the C's and the Lakers. I wonder how much longer either teams will see Kobe playing and KG and Paul Pierce playing. It's gonna be a sad day for the NBA when they all retire; been real fun watching them play. Hopefully for 1-2 more years at least!

But, now I guess it's time to just sit and watch the rest of the playoffs and enjoy it.

Go Grizzlies!
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#62947 May 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Rofl. What kills me is when he uses another name and agrees with himself. Now that's whacked. I can see Justin rocking back and forth(without a rocking chair) in a dark room whispering I hate Topix I hate topix I hate topix.
LMAO...

HE needs a hug Sammy. Reach out to him..be his mentor.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#62948 May 3, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Yes that clipper guy, I read a few times you said he was stern fixes games
thats Stern fixes games for Lakers , or stern fixes Laker games...something like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... 6 hr AtlantaPharts 160
News Here are all the 76ers' potential draft picks i... Feb 20 NextPhartzz 2
News Lorenzen Wright Autopsy Released- Graphic Content (Nov '10) Feb 14 ThenPharts 85
News My 2 Cents: OKC Thunder Fans Boo, Chant About KD Feb 14 MyPhartss 2
News Names in the Game (Jan '06) Feb 13 Namespharts 2
News Magic's success against Cleveland's one-man sho... (May '09) Feb 13 Phartabus 178
News Breaks fall Cavs' way (Apr '07) Feb 13 Phartham 34
More from around the web