lakers fans
Clipper Darrel

Fontana, CA

#62846 May 1, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Mr.Clip, I am highly offended that you deem me a joker. I find that not only unfair but utter nonsense. Let me expose you a bit more since you love all the attraction in this room. Tell us why one comes into a"Lakers forum" to talk rubbish? No really why. My intention is not to rip you apart but would you stand outside Staples Arena and chant the same crap? Its much easier behind the Dell isn't it? Come on Dude we catch your drift already. Why do you haters come out and waste time to insult? Makes no sense. Why not come here and discuss intelligent ball instead of the same negativity round and round. Its silly really. What credtibility do you have? Dude cool it a bit, maybe moving on and discussing the next rounds would make better sense. You seem like a reasonable bloke, aren't you?
If you don't want to be deemed a joker,then quit talking about eating poor little goats on a BB forum!
Go to a 'love killing animals for pleasure forum',and talk that BS.......
BTW , I was told that once your team is out , you cannot further discuss the playoffs , because anything you say negative will be interpreted as hating ....and therefore you should only be concerned with your own team!
Black Mamba

United States

#62848 May 1, 2013
Clipper Darrel wrote:
<quoted text>You know that guy , Z bo ?.....he's a big Cheater!
LMAO!!!!!!! Z Bo said tell Blake he will have plenty of time to do extra commercials after the next game.... Clipper Coward lol.
Black Mamba

United States

#62849 May 1, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Well you were right about Lob city, that went fast out the door. They needed to know how to play technical ball through the year not highlight films night after night. What can I say, I predicted the Grizz would be tough. Let's not laugh yet about guard changing. I am Vancouver fans must be loving it too. We shall see.
Grizzlies fans should be very gitty because they lost their best player to a trade and actually gotton better over time.... Here are my winners for tonight and two teams may fishing lol.....

NY Undercover Knicks over Get My Bait And Tackle Celtics( the return of J.R Smith is what the Knicks needed. Melo is going to bounce back tonight. K.G last game as a Celtics. Get Rondos boat gased up because those fish are waiting lol).

Roy Hibbert Jones Boxing Crew over Justina Expansion Spandex Wearing Gutless Hawks(why won't this series end already? Come Pacers you are better than this).

Durants Ice Berg Slim Jim Crew over Hardens Fishing Gear Squad( I expect another close game tonight. Durant is going for 40 and Harden for 34. After the the game all Harden needs is the eye patch and hat for his pirates ship to sail across the sea while holding a basketball saying aaaarrrrrrr lol).

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#62850 May 1, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Well I went 1/2 with my picks bro and that's not bad at all lol.
The Nuggets Warriors series is getting very physical and these 2 teams weren't known for physicality during the regular season.
Mark Jackson after the game was upset because he felt as if Curry took cheap shots from and a couple to his ankle. Then Curry got into with a Nuggets fan after the game while walking off the court. Game 6 can't get here fast enough lol.
The Girzzles got a tough win last night in LA and the Cliff Paul lol didn't have any help at all. Blake spring his ankle in practice and was limited through the whole game.
Seems as if Gasol and Randolph are stating to take over the paint even more. Randolph is playing like he did back in 2011.
Tashawn Prince is actually playing like he was suppose to be playing when they traded for him. That is scary because that's extra points and defense. Clippers last game should be in game 6 and that fake Clippers fan can hide and change his moniker lol.
Hey is not over until the fat lady sings

Huge let down by clipps but if they can manage to win in Memphis this goes back to L.A.

Granted home court means nothing now, but still there is a chance.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62851 May 1, 2013
Clipper Darrel wrote:
<quoted text>You know that guy , Z bo ?.....he's a big Cheater!
Really that's it?

That comment is suppose to make you clippers fan.

FAKE!!!!!

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62852 May 1, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Justina is saying the same thing over and over. Don't be shocked if he comes back on here trying to talk normal lol.
Lol I saw the exit interviews and I have to say im not shocked at all of what was said. There is somethings wrong with Artest lol.
Howard sounds as if he is tired mentally and physically. He says he is going to take some time to think about what he is going to do. I have heard this before.
Kobe said that he is going to talk to him and they may watch a cartoon movie while they talk lol. Also he said he want Gasol back because he knows like we know if Gasol is used right he can be effective. Kobe also says he wants one more crack at it with Gasol and Howard.
D'antoni, your hot seat heated up even more when the season ended. Let's see what you have in that brain of yours and im sure you are smiling since you got all that easy money.
Mitch was the interview that concerned me the most, he didn't look optimistic at resigning Howard, nor keeping Pau.

He did a backstage Lakers interview couple of months ago and he was very optimistic about chances of him coming back, not in his interview.

D'antoni's hot seat start on tip off next season, he got like 12 games to avoid being 3 games under .500

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62853 May 1, 2013
Clipper Darrel wrote:
<quoted text>I know!, they should be asking for MAN advice in this forum,or maybe advice on how to blue their favorite super stars...like KB!!
BTW-I have pretty much let it slide ,but seriously dude , you should tighten up your spelling and grammar a little bit.
Its getting pretty hard to understand WTF your trying to say sometimes!
I know about my grammar.

I tent to jump words a lot, but most of the time I write in hurry, any way, can't sit to correct it.
Black Mamba

United States

#62854 May 1, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey is not over until the fat lady sings
Huge let down by clipps but if they can manage to win in Memphis this goes back to L.A.
Granted home court means nothing now, but still there is a chance.
Yeah they have a chance, but it's going to be tough in Memphis....Griffins ankle situation is not good either while having to deal with Randolph in the paint..... Also Paul needs some serious help especially from the bench.

Barnes, Bledsoe, Crawford, and Odem have not been there all series long.... Crawford is the main one and they need to step up on the road.... I think the Grizzlies have found their groove.... We shall see.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62856 May 1, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you be reading L.A. reports? shouldn't you be reading G.A. reports and why would you even care for L.A. reports.
I don't care for GA or any other team reports really, and I read one I take it like any other agree and disagree, I don't go pop a vein over any of that stuff.
Exactly thats called insecurity, Thats why people like him hate NY, LA and the cities that get attention, they get no attention over there, so they take a peak just to see whats going on and what are they saying, people will always say where they come from is the best, and they know how to do things right, but why are you looking over the fence for? Keep your eyes on your own sh*t. every town is bias, they have no obligations they can write whatever the hell they want. Another thing who cares what writers and experts say anyway, its another opinion, they are human.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62857 May 1, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I completely agree with you and I see where you are coming from. I know you said you are not a big Memphis fan, but do you think they are kinda similar also?
They don't have stars, but they have players who know their role and play great defense. Gasol and Randolph are playing huge once again with the points, defense and rebounding.
Mike Conley is very underrated and doesn't get credit he deserves for low turnovers and playing defense. Now you have Tashaun Prince who now seems to have woken up and is playing like he did back when he was with the Pistons. Not to mention Tony Allen at shooting guard who is a tough minded and excellent defender.
I did say the Spurs would go to the Finals, but this Memphis team is very scary.
Well thats why I brought out the pistons, they did it without a dynamic superstar, Memphis can do the same.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62858 May 1, 2013
looks like the crappers fans are gonna be very disappointed.
Sam

Canada

#62859 May 1, 2013
Clipper Darrel wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't want to be deemed a joker,then quit talking about eating poor little goats on a BB forum!
Go to a 'love killing animals for pleasure forum',and talk that BS.......
BTW , I was told that once your team is out , you cannot further discuss the playoffs , because anything you say negative will be interpreted as hating ....and therefore you should only be concerned with your own team!
Dude first off you will learn that we respect each other except for those who enter with absolute Moronic thinking, not saying you specifically but we do have the occasional off topic chat rather than Bball. Plus it keeps the room interesting. Lol, I guess you came in when we happened to talk about Goats and Oxtail. Obviously your not too cultured so this could be a good time for you to try some. So if Clips Bow out, does that make you even in this room? Oh and by the way I deserve to talk playoffs. A my favorite team neveer made it and B my second favorite(Spurs) are still in. I support Lakers and my good friends here but not a true fan.
Sam

Canada

#62860 May 1, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Well thats why I brought out the pistons, they did it without a dynamic superstar, Memphis can do the same.
Good point Show, one of the few to do that. Only team I recall was Washington Bullets late 70's course I was just a little guy then.
Clipper Darrel

Fontana, CA

#62861 May 1, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Really that's it?
That comment is suppose to make you clippers fan.
FAKE!!!!!
Really!!, If you really cared about the Clips and had an aptitude for seeing things that the common fan doesn't , you would have noticed how many times Z Bo shoved Clippers outta the way only to get the ball and score then watch the zebras swallow the whistle!.
If you saw what I saw you would have Immediately called Z Bo for cheating, as I did , but since you didn't , you are the Laker/faker and Clipper fan FAKER!!
Clipper Darrel

Fontana, CA

#62862 May 1, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Good point Show, one of the few to do that. Only team I recall was Washington Bullets late 70's course I was just a little guy then.
Whataya mean ? what about Wes Unsled!
Clipper Darrel

Fontana, CA

#62863 May 1, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO!!!!!!! Z Bo said tell Blake he will have plenty of time to do extra commercials after the next game.... Clipper Coward lol.
Tell Z Bo , Blake said he's gonna hire some current and present Lakers to teach him how to cheat by Fri , and the series will be coming back to LA!
Clipper Darrel

Fontana, CA

#62864 May 1, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I have a questions for you... Can you tell me how many NBA titles the Clippers have won? I will give you some time lol.
I'll go look it up.
I have a question : Out of the 2 LA NBA teams this year , which one was swept out of the playoffs , and gone fishing?, and which one is still playing?.....gotta look it up , or can you get that one right off the top of your head?!!,lol
Sam

Canada

#62865 May 1, 2013
Clipper Darrel wrote:
<quoted text>Whataya mean ? what about Wes Unsled!
By today's standards Chunky wasn't exactly a superstar. Even in that Era he wasn't.
Sam

Kitchener, Canada

#62866 May 1, 2013
Clipper Darrel wrote:
<quoted text>I'll go look it up.
I have a question : Out of the 2 LA NBA teams this year , which one was swept out of the playoffs , and gone fishing?, and which one is still playing?.....gotta look it up , or can you get that one right off the top of your head?!!,lol
Careful there Darrel, If the Clipps say bye bye, you won't hear the end of it.
Black Mamba

United States

#62867 May 1, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Careful there Darrel, If the Clipps say bye bye, you won't hear the end of it.
Don't tell him nothing Sam lol because when it happens I don't think he will be ready for what is coming lol.... Justina his after his Falcons lost because he knew what was going to happen lol... Let's see if he takes heed to.your warning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? (Apr '15) 10 hr Just Saying 4
News Lorenzen Wright Autopsy Released- Graphic Content (Nov '10) Apr 27 don anderson 82
News updated Idaho official: Kobe Bryant's remarks h... Apr 25 Cath League of Du... 2
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... Apr 25 johnpeterson752 2
News Green has strong reaction to strange question f... Apr 24 Anita Bryant s Jihad 1
Golden State Warriors Apr 23 MyBet 3
Stephan A. Smith Has Vocabulary But Lacks Thoug... Apr 22 Herm 2
More from around the web