Comments
61,401 - 61,420 of 72,119 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Black Mamba

United States

#62837 May 1, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> if Clippers keep tanking , you soon be calling them "job city" (summer job). Love the Picks. Mcgee for 25 rebounds 1 point.
Well I went 1/2 with my picks bro and that's not bad at all lol.
The Nuggets Warriors series is getting very physical and these 2 teams weren't known for physicality during the regular season.
Mark Jackson after the game was upset because he felt as if Curry took cheap shots from and a couple to his ankle. Then Curry got into with a Nuggets fan after the game while walking off the court. Game 6 can't get here fast enough lol.
The Girzzles got a tough win last night in LA and the Cliff Paul lol didn't have any help at all. Blake spring his ankle in practice and was limited through the whole game.
Seems as if Gasol and Randolph are stating to take over the paint even more. Randolph is playing like he did back in 2011.
Tashawn Prince is actually playing like he was suppose to be playing when they traded for him. That is scary because that's extra points and defense. Clippers last game should be in game 6 and that fake Clippers fan can hide and change his moniker lol.
Black Mamba

United States

#62838 May 1, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, but pistons in 04 proved that you don't need a class A type of superstar, you just need to have ultimate chemistry, and of course superior defense. Of course malone was out so that helped but not sure they would have won even with malone. Closest thing to that is probably the spurs if they can pull it off, ginobli is an excellent player but not at the level of lebron or kobe, parker excellent player not at the level of some of the other pgs, Duncan has been the one of the greatest big man ever, but hes 37 he needs help...however this team does have defense and chemistry, and the best current coach.
I completely agree with you and I see where you are coming from. I know you said you are not a big Memphis fan, but do you think they are kinda similar also?

They don't have stars, but they have players who know their role and play great defense. Gasol and Randolph are playing huge once again with the points, defense and rebounding.

Mike Conley is very underrated and doesn't get credit he deserves for low turnovers and playing defense. Now you have Tashaun Prince who now seems to have woken up and is playing like he did back when he was with the Pistons. Not to mention Tony Allen at shooting guard who is a tough minded and excellent defender.

I did say the Spurs would go to the Finals, but this Memphis team is very scary.
Black Mamba

United States

#62839 May 1, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you be reading L.A. reports? shouldn't you be reading G.A. reports and why would you even care for L.A. reports.
I don't care for GA or any other team reports really, and I read one I take it like any other agree and disagree, I don't go pop a vein over any of that stuff.
Justina is saying the same thing over and over. Don't be shocked if he comes back on here trying to talk normal lol.

Lol I saw the exit interviews and I have to say im not shocked at all of what was said. There is somethings wrong with Artest lol.

Howard sounds as if he is tired mentally and physically. He says he is going to take some time to think about what he is going to do. I have heard this before.

Kobe said that he is going to talk to him and they may watch a cartoon movie while they talk lol. Also he said he want Gasol back because he knows like we know if Gasol is used right he can be effective. Kobe also says he wants one more crack at it with Gasol and Howard.

D'antoni, your hot seat heated up even more when the season ended. Let's see what you have in that brain of yours and im sure you are smiling since you got all that easy money.
Clipper Darrel

Fontana, CA

#62840 May 1, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
FAKE FAN!!!!
Who are you trying to convince in here, we all know you are not a fan.
This is the first time you ever wrote a post about the Clipper, and this the best you can do.
Why even bother writing something, put some freaking substance in your post at least to make your sorry post to look less Fake like you.
You know that guy , Z bo ?.....he's a big Cheater!
Clipper Darrel

Fontana, CA

#62841 May 1, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait hold on, he came in here looking for Lady advice, really?
Are you kidding?, who the hell would ask for lady advise from total strangers in sport room?, wait hold I guess Justine would.
Seriously that's like looking to a car to buy at a boat convection.
By the way you are 100% right issues dude a lots of issues.
Funny how he describes fans brain wash by the media and yet he takes sides with the one person here that is full compete of the description, clipper me, how Ironic...lol
I know!, they should be asking for MAN advice in this forum,or maybe advice on how to blue their favorite super stars...like KB!!

BTW-I have pretty much let it slide ,but seriously dude , you should tighten up your spelling and grammar a little bit.
Its getting pretty hard to understand WTF your trying to say sometimes!
Clipper Darrel

Fontana, CA

#62842 May 1, 2013
rrenault wrote:
Ok, Lakers exist interviews continue today.
I liked Pau's exit interview, he looked solid in his points of view of what to expect and not expect this off season.
Not a lot love for D'antoni in his interview, he called it like he saw it as always a class act in his answers.
Love how Pau pointed out the best parts of his game, how they were not being utilize right, and this part of his game can make Howard better and coach needs to let him do what he is best at.
KB's exit interview very solid as well, he called everyone out including D'antoni.
Love the part how he said he we are not running next season, how the coach needed to understand that.
Teams need to walk and if they run it will be when the opportunity is there.
How finally the coaching staff figure out what it takes to get Pau and Howard to play together.
How big is Pau's game to the team if use right and how everything fit Howard to stay in.
Howard's interview not solid he keeps playing the I don't know card and give a couple weeks to think things over, really?
Does he realize that no one is going to give him more then what they can and will offer for him, Dallas, Houston or Lakers will not offer more then their max.
Just say leave of stay, but don't give the media material to crap all over him.
Meta, exit interview was horrible, he should not be allow behind a mike, wow horrible.
Mitch's interview I didn't get to see it all I had to go some where else but I left it recording, and from what I got it didn't sound good.
He got no love for Pau from him, nor any one else in the team.
He didn't sound confident in Howard coming back.
I thought the best thing about the Exit interviews was ; The Exit it's self!! lol
Sammy

Canada

#62843 May 1, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Well I went 1/2 with my picks bro and that's not bad at all lol.
The Nuggets Warriors series is getting very physical and these 2 teams weren't known for physicality during the regular season.
Mark Jackson after the game was upset because he felt as if Curry took cheap shots from and a couple to his ankle. Then Curry got into with a Nuggets fan after the game while walking off the court. Game 6 can't get here fast enough lol.
The Girzzles got a tough win last night in LA and the Cliff Paul lol didn't have any help at all. Blake spring his ankle in practice and was limited through the whole game.
Seems as if Gasol and Randolph are stating to take over the paint even more. Randolph is playing like he did back in 2011.
Tashawn Prince is actually playing like he was suppose to be playing when they traded for him. That is scary because that's extra points and defense. Clippers last game should be in game 6 and that fake Clippers fan can hide and change his moniker lol.
Well you were right about Lob city, that went fast out the door. They needed to know how to play technical ball through the year not highlight films night after night. What can I say, I predicted the Grizz would be tough. Let's not laugh yet about guard changing. I am Vancouver fans must be loving it too. We shall see.
Clipper Darrel

Fontana, CA

#62844 May 1, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Well you were right about Lob city, that went fast out the door. They needed to know how to play technical ball through the year not highlight films night after night. What can I say, I predicted the Grizz would be tough. Let's not laugh yet about guard changing. I am Vancouver fans must be loving it too. We shall see.
Well maybe your right!, just like how the Lakers should have learned to play some technical ball instead of relying on pushing/shoving /grappling and purposely getting tangled up with opponents ....during the regular season !
Maybe all of LA can learn a lesson on how to play the game the right way!
Clipper Darrel

Fontana, CA

#62845 May 1, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I have a questions for you... Can you tell me how many NBA titles the Clippers have won? I will give you some time lol.
Wow!,did you just come up with that one,or has it already been used about a thousand times by you myopic laker/losers anytime your rattled and have no legit comeback to a post?!!.....what were the other questions?
Clipper Darrel

Fontana, CA

#62846 May 1, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Mr.Clip, I am highly offended that you deem me a joker. I find that not only unfair but utter nonsense. Let me expose you a bit more since you love all the attraction in this room. Tell us why one comes into a"Lakers forum" to talk rubbish? No really why. My intention is not to rip you apart but would you stand outside Staples Arena and chant the same crap? Its much easier behind the Dell isn't it? Come on Dude we catch your drift already. Why do you haters come out and waste time to insult? Makes no sense. Why not come here and discuss intelligent ball instead of the same negativity round and round. Its silly really. What credtibility do you have? Dude cool it a bit, maybe moving on and discussing the next rounds would make better sense. You seem like a reasonable bloke, aren't you?
If you don't want to be deemed a joker,then quit talking about eating poor little goats on a BB forum!
Go to a 'love killing animals for pleasure forum',and talk that BS.......
BTW , I was told that once your team is out , you cannot further discuss the playoffs , because anything you say negative will be interpreted as hating ....and therefore you should only be concerned with your own team!
Black Mamba

United States

#62848 May 1, 2013
Clipper Darrel wrote:
<quoted text>You know that guy , Z bo ?.....he's a big Cheater!
LMAO!!!!!!! Z Bo said tell Blake he will have plenty of time to do extra commercials after the next game.... Clipper Coward lol.
Black Mamba

United States

#62849 May 1, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Well you were right about Lob city, that went fast out the door. They needed to know how to play technical ball through the year not highlight films night after night. What can I say, I predicted the Grizz would be tough. Let's not laugh yet about guard changing. I am Vancouver fans must be loving it too. We shall see.
Grizzlies fans should be very gitty because they lost their best player to a trade and actually gotton better over time.... Here are my winners for tonight and two teams may fishing lol.....

NY Undercover Knicks over Get My Bait And Tackle Celtics( the return of J.R Smith is what the Knicks needed. Melo is going to bounce back tonight. K.G last game as a Celtics. Get Rondos boat gased up because those fish are waiting lol).

Roy Hibbert Jones Boxing Crew over Justina Expansion Spandex Wearing Gutless Hawks(why won't this series end already? Come Pacers you are better than this).

Durants Ice Berg Slim Jim Crew over Hardens Fishing Gear Squad( I expect another close game tonight. Durant is going for 40 and Harden for 34. After the the game all Harden needs is the eye patch and hat for his pirates ship to sail across the sea while holding a basketball saying aaaarrrrrrr lol).

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#62850 May 1, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Well I went 1/2 with my picks bro and that's not bad at all lol.
Hey is not over until the fat lady sings

Huge let down by clipps but if they can manage to win in Memphis this goes back to L.A.

Granted home court means nothing now, but still there is a chance.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62851 May 1, 2013
Clipper Darrel wrote:
<quoted text>You know that guy , Z bo ?.....he's a big Cheater!
Really that's it?

That comment is suppose to make you clippers fan.

FAKE!!!!!

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62852 May 1, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Justina is saying the same thing over and over. Don't be shocked if he comes back on here trying to talk normal lol.
Lol I saw the exit interviews and I have to say im not shocked at all of what was said. There is somethings wrong with Artest lol.
Howard sounds as if he is tired mentally and physically. He says he is going to take some time to think about what he is going to do. I have heard this before.
Kobe said that he is going to talk to him and they may watch a cartoon movie while they talk lol. Also he said he want Gasol back because he knows like we know if Gasol is used right he can be effective. Kobe also says he wants one more crack at it with Gasol and Howard.
D'antoni, your hot seat heated up even more when the season ended. Let's see what you have in that brain of yours and im sure you are smiling since you got all that easy money.
Mitch was the interview that concerned me the most, he didn't look optimistic at resigning Howard, nor keeping Pau.

He did a backstage Lakers interview couple of months ago and he was very optimistic about chances of him coming back, not in his interview.

D'antoni's hot seat start on tip off next season, he got like 12 games to avoid being 3 games under .500

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62853 May 1, 2013
Clipper Darrel wrote:
<quoted text>I know!, they should be asking for MAN advice in this forum,or maybe advice on how to blue their favorite super stars...like KB!!
BTW-I have pretty much let it slide ,but seriously dude , you should tighten up your spelling and grammar a little bit.
Its getting pretty hard to understand WTF your trying to say sometimes!
I know about my grammar.

I tent to jump words a lot, but most of the time I write in hurry, any way, can't sit to correct it.
Black Mamba

United States

#62854 May 1, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey is not over until the fat lady sings
Huge let down by clipps but if they can manage to win in Memphis this goes back to L.A.
Granted home court means nothing now, but still there is a chance.
Yeah they have a chance, but it's going to be tough in Memphis....Griffins ankle situation is not good either while having to deal with Randolph in the paint..... Also Paul needs some serious help especially from the bench.

Barnes, Bledsoe, Crawford, and Odem have not been there all series long.... Crawford is the main one and they need to step up on the road.... I think the Grizzlies have found their groove.... We shall see.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62856 May 1, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you be reading L.A. reports? shouldn't you be reading G.A. reports and why would you even care for L.A. reports.
I don't care for GA or any other team reports really, and I read one I take it like any other agree and disagree, I don't go pop a vein over any of that stuff.
Exactly thats called insecurity, Thats why people like him hate NY, LA and the cities that get attention, they get no attention over there, so they take a peak just to see whats going on and what are they saying, people will always say where they come from is the best, and they know how to do things right, but why are you looking over the fence for? Keep your eyes on your own sh*t. every town is bias, they have no obligations they can write whatever the hell they want. Another thing who cares what writers and experts say anyway, its another opinion, they are human.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62857 May 1, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I completely agree with you and I see where you are coming from. I know you said you are not a big Memphis fan, but do you think they are kinda similar also?
They don't have stars, but they have players who know their role and play great defense. Gasol and Randolph are playing huge once again with the points, defense and rebounding.
Mike Conley is very underrated and doesn't get credit he deserves for low turnovers and playing defense. Now you have Tashaun Prince who now seems to have woken up and is playing like he did back when he was with the Pistons. Not to mention Tony Allen at shooting guard who is a tough minded and excellent defender.
I did say the Spurs would go to the Finals, but this Memphis team is very scary.
Well thats why I brought out the pistons, they did it without a dynamic superstar, Memphis can do the same.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62858 May 1, 2013
looks like the crappers fans are gonna be very disappointed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
was the 2006 nba finals fixed??? (Jun '08) 18 hr FilipinoBroskie 117
Jeremy Lin ruined by the Rockets, but Coach of ... Wed NBA Fan 7
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Wed NBA Fan 22
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Wed NBA Fan 7
Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... Aug 23 lake4life 21
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug 13 johnny 44
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000