Black Mamba

United States

#62548 Apr 27, 2013
big tim wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as Elton John and WHAM's sexual preference.
Lol classic
Black Mamba

United States

#62549 Apr 27, 2013
Looks like both the Lakers and Celtics will be getting the brooms this Sunday. How ironic that the two most successful franchises in the NBA had their best player suffer torn acls will get the swept on the same day. Wow and im not shocked at all considering what has happened.

I have to say the Warriors and Nuggets series has been high scoring and exciting. If the Warriors win the next game this series will be over and Mark Jackson has done one hell of a job with this young team. Which ever team makes it to the next round won't beat the Spurs.

Knicks, my pick to come out of the east,.had an impressive showing last night in Boston. Their defense has been stifling and their ball movement is excellent. Only bad thing is that J.R Smith with the elbow to Terry maybe suspended for game 4. I hope not, but we shall see.
Black Mamba

United States

#62550 Apr 27, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Thats your whole gimmick stern fixes games, well I got an idea, If you think the NBA is fixed, and you don't like it , stop watching! WOW ! that's not hard is it? Your a sheeple, you watch what they feed you even if you think its fixed cause you can't keep away, you watch things you don't like cause your a follower, but its ok to be a sheeple.
Don't use those big words with him Show because it may hurt his head lol. Trust and believe he will pop up when the Lakers get swept and he may bring some of his friends with him too. Have you been watching some of the playoffs or not really?
Sam

Canada

#62551 Apr 27, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Phil coaching for the raptors?
Not offend any one, but Phil would only coach for team that have squad he finds capable of contending.
He hates rebuilding squads, he would first have the franchise go get the pieces then he would sign.
I'm not directing this to raptors, but to the whole league that may think they have a shot at him.
He did it here like that and I don't think he will change that approach.
He is not going to risk his health over a rebuilding season.
RR I think you need to listen to the news Dawg. Google Phil Jackson Raptors. I never said anything about coaching. Bryan Colangelo's contract has not been renewed and we have new ownership and they want changes. Phil is looking for a Pat Riley type position and apparently wants to go to a development team. You may have jump to conclusions on the old Phil. Sorry about loss, I am a Spurs fan after the Raps.
Sam

Canada

#62552 Apr 27, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is what it is, bad coaching since game one of the series then losing key players.
Add to that playing against the second best team in the west, not having home court and losing KB right before the playoffs.
I think the one positive thing you can take from this, how much talent this team has, that it managed to get them into 7th place.
Horrible coaching all season long, D'Antoni is an idiot that doesn't know how to work with what he has.
Then all the injuries and they were still 7th place .
Let's see what Di' Imstupid can do with preseason that he couldn't do in so many months as a coach.
That's the thing though RR, The deep wasn't deep enough to begin with. You need a descent Robin to Kobe. Nash and Howard do not fit there.
Sam

Canada

#62553 Apr 27, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Another example of how that clown is not a Clippers fan is they fact he is not on here when that loser franchise lost against they Grizzles. When they are eliminated, don't be shocked if he changed his moniker to Heat or Sprus lol.
Looks like they Lakers are going to get that broom this Sunday and im kinda glad this season is coming to an end. To many injuries and bad coaching by your boy D'antoni lol. We have to see when Kobe will come back from this injury, which I think sometime in 2014. At his age, it would be a miracle if he came back in 2013. We shall see.
Howard I think is going to resign after he sees those dollar signs thrown at him and all those L.A chicks lol. I know one thing is for sure, we have to get better shooters. They kid Clark has been a pleasant surprise. I don't think those crazy injuries will happen two years in a row, but im keeping my fingers crossed.
D'antoni, you have a whole offseason to get things organized and actually use your brain to take advantage of the strengths you have on the roster which is two 7 footersim in the paint. We are stuck with him, but if Phil says L.A I want back in, bye bye Toni.
Sorry no offense, it should be one 7ftr . Pau is useless, more so in last nights game. Never protects the paint. If they ever met the Griz they would be eaten all day by Zebo. The team needs to be deeper. They rely too much on has been stars minus Howard.
Sam

Canada

#62554 Apr 27, 2013
Take a read RR. It may very well be a possibility.Gnerally rumours here become reality.
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/4/27/4274314...
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

#62555 Apr 27, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Solidified on facial expression? I'm sure that S.A. didn't commit fouls on either offense or defense
SA did commit fouls on O and D ,and maybe sometimes they complain when they really shouldn't , but they don't start wrestling matches and purposely get tangled up with other players because they can't play BB - and so they can get a foul called erroneously on the other team , which happens about 80% of the team when the Lakers pull that crap with the other team!....its all good though , look were that crap has got them , one day from a sweep!!, LMFAO
Sam

Canada

#62556 Apr 27, 2013
Although RR ,Phil's health is a concern to. So factoring that it may not be for him.
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

#62557 Apr 27, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
What about them?
Yeah,what about them??!!! lmfao
Funny thing , everybody sad if Morris and Gouoldlock played good the Lakers could win...and they did play good ,problem is , Howard and Gasol are about as good as a tub of Dick cheese , together!!,LMFAO!
Sam

Kitchener, Canada

#62558 Apr 27, 2013
Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,what about them??!!! lmfao
Funny thing , everybody sad if Morris and Gouoldlock played good the Lakers could win...and they did play good ,problem is , Howard and Gasol are about as good as a tub of Dick cheese , together!!,LMFAO!
I think we established that at the beginning of the season. I guess you look more of a genious closer to a sweep. However yea make a good point,maybe the mvp of the D league should have been brought in rather than Nash. That guy is a waste of time.
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

#62560 Apr 27, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> I think we established that at the beginning of the season. I guess you look more of a genious closer to a sweep. However yea make a good point,maybe the mvp of the D league should have been brought in rather than Nash. That guy is a waste of time.
Then you have 4 players that are a complete waste of time ; Nash,Howard,Gasol,W Peace.
Nash's excuse - he's just old - the other guys just play a ridiculous style of BB.
To look back with 20-20 hindsight , it seems completely ludicrous to think these guys were the 1 or 2 top contenders for a title!
Sam

Canada

#62561 Apr 27, 2013
Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>Then you have 4 players that are a complete waste of time ; Nash,Howard,Gasol,W Peace.
Nash's excuse - he's just old - the other guys just play a ridiculous style of BB.
To look back with 20-20 hindsight , it seems completely ludicrous to think these guys were the 1 or 2 top contenders for a title!
I never thought Lakers were a contender from the get go. I said to these guys earlier that they can't keep up with younger legs. Seems they can't keep up with older either. I am not here to criticize. Clearly they need change.Nash was a mistake in my eyes. Howard not utilized correctly.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#62562 Apr 27, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Another example of how that clown is not a Clippers fan is they fact he is not on here when that loser franchise lost against they Grizzles. When they are eliminated, don't be shocked if he changed his moniker to Heat or Sprus lol.
Looks like they Lakers are going to get that broom this Sunday and im kinda glad this season is coming to an end. To many injuries and bad coaching by your boy D'antoni lol. We have to see when Kobe will come back from this injury, which I think sometime in 2014. At his age, it would be a miracle if he came back in 2013. We shall see.
Howard I think is going to resign after he sees those dollar signs thrown at him and all those L.A chicks lol. I know one thing is for sure, we have to get better shooters. They kid Clark has been a pleasant surprise. I don't think those crazy injuries will happen two years in a row, but im keeping my fingers crossed.
D'antoni, you have a whole offseason to get things organized and actually use your brain to take advantage of the strengths you have on the roster which is two 7 footersim in the paint. We are stuck with him, but if Phil says L.A I want back in, bye bye Toni.
I think Howard understand that with KB out the Lakers offense and defense is him now.
There is no better money then L.A. money right now if you think about,no one will pay him more and in this town he can make good connections for future business endeavors.

Lakers gave up on next season already, they're keeping D'antoni which means Lakers are gonna struggle again they are not going any where.
Then 2015 season will come they will let go of everyone and boom start from scratch.

Clark all but disappear in the post season, not sure if it was all him or it had to do with D'antoni stopped using him, cause at the end of the season, I didn't see him in the rotation period.

I like the kid they got for the playoffs more then meeks, he has a sweet shot, but most important he looked confident in what he was doing.

Not one thing he has talked about the Clippers game, so no he is no fan, win or lose he doesn't support them of comment on their lost and what should they do next to win.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#62563 Apr 27, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> RR I think you need to listen to the news Dawg. Google Phil Jackson Raptors. I never said anything about coaching. Bryan Colangelo's contract has not been renewed and we have new ownership and they want changes. Phil is looking for a Pat Riley type position and apparently wants to go to a development team. You may have jump to conclusions on the old Phil. Sorry about loss, I am a Spurs fan after the Raps.
I understand the Phil wants to be the guy in charge, but he still would have to coach too for a while and he is not going to that if it is a development squad, not he style.

He may take the GM job first to put a good squad together and when he thinks he got the players he want to win, he will come down to the bench and coach.

But then imagine the poor soul that would have to coach for him, cause I'm sure he will be micro managing how he coaches the squad to get it done in his style of coaching.

By then he may not have to come down to the bench or too old to do so.

I think the best bet for him and good mix for both team and him is the Clippers.
They don't really have an upper management set up, Del Negro as good of a coach as he has been so far his contract is soon done.

Then you gotta look at the squad they are one or two pieces away from a true title contention team, big market city that could make the money to pay for the players he wants, plus players would love to come and play in L.A.

Perfect match plus imagine the big F.U. finger pointing at JIM buss that would be, can't top that anywhere else.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#62564 Apr 27, 2013
Sam wrote:
Take a read RR. It may very well be a possibility.Gnerally rumours here become reality.
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/4/27/4274314...
Great if they get him, but this an article about pursuing him, there will be and I'm sure other franchises may do as well.

When the article says they are in talks then I will say ok, it is getting interesting now.

But this is as good as a rumor, I'm sorry not want to sound like an azz, but that's what I get from it.

I still think that big market cities like N.Y. and L.A. are the runners up.

I would think the N.Y. Nets will make a move at him as well and they have more money to throw at Phil then any one other then the Lakers and Knicks.
Black Mamba

United States

#62565 Apr 27, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry no offense, it should be one 7ftr . Pau is useless, more so in last nights game. Never protects the paint. If they ever met the Griz they would be eaten all day by Zebo. The team needs to be deeper. They rely too much on has been stars minus Howard.
I agree with you, but I don't think they are going to trade him at all. I know his skill level for a big man in incredible, but he is getting older now. We shall see as the offseason comes.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#62566 Apr 27, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> That's the thing though RR, The deep wasn't deep enough to begin with. You need a descent Robin to Kobe. Nash and Howard do not fit there.
I think KB got the parts, he got his robins, that the D'antoni doesn't have the skills to make it work doesn't mean there are not there.

Phil Jackson when the position for coaching for the Lakers opened up he thought about it, that Jim buss was an A-hole about it and hired D'antoni, before Phil could give him answered is another story, but my point is that for Phil to think about it to means that he believe the talent to win is there.

Something tells me that this season would had gone a lot better with Phil on the helm, not so many injuries nor losing KB to such severe injury, something Phil knows is how to rest his players and
and not do what KB tells him.

Phil's practices are completely the opposite to D'antoni's from the reports that come out.
D'antoni makes them run run run and that's why the team is always tired and so many injuries all season, cause age shows.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#62567 Apr 27, 2013
Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>SA did commit fouls on O and D ,and maybe sometimes they complain when they really shouldn't , but they don't start wrestling matches and purposely get tangled up with other players because they can't play BB - and so they can get a foul called erroneously on the other team , which happens about 80% of the team when the Lakers pull that crap with the other team!....its all good though , look were that crap has got them , one day from a sweep!!, LMFAO
IGNORANCE!!!

Do you even read your post before you send them.
Black Mamba

United States

#62568 Apr 27, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Howard understand that with KB out the Lakers offense and defense is him now.
There is no better money then L.A. money right now if you think about,no one will pay him more and in this town he can make good connections for future business endeavors.
Lakers gave up on next season already, they're keeping D'antoni which means Lakers are gonna struggle again they are not going any where.
Then 2015 season will come they will let go of everyone and boom start from scratch.
Clark all but disappear in the post season, not sure if it was all him or it had to do with D'antoni stopped using him, cause at the end of the season, I didn't see him in the rotation period.
I like the kid they got for the playoffs more then meeks, he has a sweet shot, but most important he looked confident in what he was doing.
Not one thing he has talked about the Clippers game, so no he is no fan, win or lose he doesn't support them of comment on their lost and what should they do next to win.
D'antoni didn't have him in the rotation after Pau came back from injury. He out Gasol back as the starter and that's understandable, but he could have found some playing time for the kid.

Lol don't tell me you giving up on next season already? We have the talent, but in my opinion we should try to get younger in certain areas and it's a MUST that we get better bench players. I agree with you about Meeks.

I don't think we will be a 7th seed next year if we stay healthy because the chemistry will be better. Like we said though it all depends on D'antoni and how he approaches next season. Thinking about it just makes my head hurt lol.

I think also since I believe it will be Kobe final season, they will try to keep Gasol, Howard and Nash to make a run at a championship. I know im talking crazy, but we don't know what's going to happen if everyone is healthy. Then again D'antoni is kinda running the show. Ouch lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents Sat Big mike 13
Blake Griffin slams his a weird racist unclea D... Oct 17 Bobs Your Uncle 2
Trey Burke Apologizes to the Jazz Because Photo... Oct 13 budct 1
Please Help Oct 8 HectorYLand 1
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Oct 2 Sam 23
Clippers' Sterling apologizes, says 'not a racist' Sep 30 Streetrunner 5
Here's Why You Should Get A Massage Today Sep 30 zelda 1

NBA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE