lakers fans
Black Mamba

United States

#62537 Apr 26, 2013
[QUOTE whoa="sam"]<quote d text> it was terrible. I don't get it.[/QUOTE] Terrible is not word to describe that super hero. I heard they were making a comic after Justina called Super Slut. More powerful than a local prostitute and able to leap 12 Johns in a single bound lol. Here are my freaky friday picks.

Spike Lees Joint Smokers over Boston Bad And Cold Tea Party( I expect another close hand tonight and Melo is going to have a great game).

David Robinsons Ship Wrecked Crew over Lazy Ass Lakers( might be a close game, but Spurs are to much and to healthy to deal with. Splitter will have 50 lol).

Currys Downtown Crew over McGees Not Top Ten Plays( I expect another close high scoring game, but the Warriors just play a little more defense. Curry has gotton over his playoff butterflies).
Black Mamba

United States

#62538 Apr 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>How about those Lakers?
When they get swept life will go on and your ignorance will still intrigue us.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#62539 Apr 26, 2013
Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know , you are really beginning to sound like a big time idiot/dumbass .
Your comebacks don't even match what were talking about.
Your showing your stupidity and ignorance.
Duncan wasn't even involved in a play-he wasn't shooting or trying to make a defensive play , he was just standing there and Howard just started going MMA on him.
No , I watch whats going on the court with the players closely , and unlike you I know whats going on out there.
The facial expressions just solidified what I thought I saw out there , BONEHEAD!
Solidified on facial expression? I'm sure that S.A. didn't commit fouls on either offense or defense, GREAT EXAMPLE OF YOUR IGNORANCE.

My comebacks?
You don't get it, do you, I honestly truly believe your DUMB AZZ, Ignorant idiot.
You don't make sense in your argument and you can't make sense of the answer you are given.

Calling you and ignorant idiot, is insulting ignorant and dumb azz and idiots all over the world.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62540 Apr 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>How about those Lakers?
What about them?
Sam

Waterloo, Canada

#62541 Apr 26, 2013
Well rumours flying, Phil as an option here.

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

#62542 Apr 26, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> When they get swept life will go on and your ignorance will still intrigue us.
As much as Elton John and WHAM's sexual preference.

Gibson City, IL

#62543 Apr 26, 2013
Oh boy, we have the effort Howard is putting forth tonight, for how long? Sweep Sunday, boys and girls. Girls being Jimmy Buss and crew...

Gibson City, IL

#62544 Apr 26, 2013
Remember when the trolls that came on here aren't afraid of letting you know where they were from and who they really rooted for? Now it's just a bunch of weak asses that have no good comebacks or good ribbing. Just weak ass, punk, bitches. Ah... the good ole days.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62545 Apr 26, 2013
Sam wrote:
Well rumours flying, Phil as an option here.
Really Phil coaching for the raptors?

Not offend any one, but Phil would only coach for team that have squad he finds capable of contending.

He hates rebuilding squads, he would first have the franchise go get the pieces then he would sign.

I'm not directing this to raptors, but to the whole league that may think they have a shot at him.

He did it here like that and I don't think he will change that approach.

He is not going to risk his health over a rebuilding season.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62546 Apr 26, 2013
big tim wrote:
Oh boy, we have the effort Howard is putting forth tonight, for how long? Sweep Sunday, boys and girls. Girls being Jimmy Buss and crew...
Well it is what it is, bad coaching since game one of the series then losing key players.
Add to that playing against the second best team in the west, not having home court and losing KB right before the playoffs.

I think the one positive thing you can take from this, how much talent this team has, that it managed to get them into 7th place.
Horrible coaching all season long, D'Antoni is an idiot that doesn't know how to work with what he has.
Then all the injuries and they were still 7th place .
Let's see what Di' Imstupid can do with preseason that he couldn't do in so many months as a coach.
Black Mamba

United States

#62547 Apr 27, 2013
[QUOTE whoa="rrenault"]< quoted text>
Solidified on facial expression? I'm sure that S.A. didn't commit fouls on either offense or defense, GREAT EXAMPLE OF YOUR IGNORANCE.
My comebacks?
You don't get it, do you, I honestly truly believe your DUMB AZZ, Ignorant idiot.
You don't make sense in your argument and you can't make sense of the answer you are given.
Calling you and ignorant idiot, is insulting ignorant and dumb azz and idiots all over the world.[/QUOTE] Another example of how that clown is not a Clippers fan is they fact he is not on here when that loser franchise lost against they Grizzles. When they are eliminated, don't be shocked if he changed his moniker to Heat or Sprus lol.

Looks like they Lakers are going to get that broom this Sunday and im kinda glad this season is coming to an end. To many injuries and bad coaching by your boy D'antoni lol. We have to see when Kobe will come back from this injury, which I think sometime in 2014. At his age, it would be a miracle if he came back in 2013. We shall see.

Howard I think is going to resign after he sees those dollar signs thrown at him and all those L.A chicks lol. I know one thing is for sure, we have to get better shooters. They kid Clark has been a pleasant surprise. I don't think those crazy injuries will happen two years in a row, but im keeping my fingers crossed.

D'antoni, you have a whole offseason to get things organized and actually use your brain to take advantage of the strengths you have on the roster which is two 7 footersim in the paint. We are stuck with him, but if Phil says L.A I want back in, bye bye Toni.
Black Mamba

United States

#62548 Apr 27, 2013
big tim wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as Elton John and WHAM's sexual preference.
Lol classic
Black Mamba

United States

#62549 Apr 27, 2013
Looks like both the Lakers and Celtics will be getting the brooms this Sunday. How ironic that the two most successful franchises in the NBA had their best player suffer torn acls will get the swept on the same day. Wow and im not shocked at all considering what has happened.

I have to say the Warriors and Nuggets series has been high scoring and exciting. If the Warriors win the next game this series will be over and Mark Jackson has done one hell of a job with this young team. Which ever team makes it to the next round won't beat the Spurs.

Knicks, my pick to come out of the east,.had an impressive showing last night in Boston. Their defense has been stifling and their ball movement is excellent. Only bad thing is that J.R Smith with the elbow to Terry maybe suspended for game 4. I hope not, but we shall see.
Black Mamba

United States

#62550 Apr 27, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Thats your whole gimmick stern fixes games, well I got an idea, If you think the NBA is fixed, and you don't like it , stop watching! WOW ! that's not hard is it? Your a sheeple, you watch what they feed you even if you think its fixed cause you can't keep away, you watch things you don't like cause your a follower, but its ok to be a sheeple.
Don't use those big words with him Show because it may hurt his head lol. Trust and believe he will pop up when the Lakers get swept and he may bring some of his friends with him too. Have you been watching some of the playoffs or not really?
Sam

Waterloo, Canada

#62551 Apr 27, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Phil coaching for the raptors?
Not offend any one, but Phil would only coach for team that have squad he finds capable of contending.
He hates rebuilding squads, he would first have the franchise go get the pieces then he would sign.
I'm not directing this to raptors, but to the whole league that may think they have a shot at him.
He did it here like that and I don't think he will change that approach.
He is not going to risk his health over a rebuilding season.
RR I think you need to listen to the news Dawg. Google Phil Jackson Raptors. I never said anything about coaching. Bryan Colangelo's contract has not been renewed and we have new ownership and they want changes. Phil is looking for a Pat Riley type position and apparently wants to go to a development team. You may have jump to conclusions on the old Phil. Sorry about loss, I am a Spurs fan after the Raps.
Sam

Waterloo, Canada

#62552 Apr 27, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is what it is, bad coaching since game one of the series then losing key players.
Add to that playing against the second best team in the west, not having home court and losing KB right before the playoffs.
I think the one positive thing you can take from this, how much talent this team has, that it managed to get them into 7th place.
Horrible coaching all season long, D'Antoni is an idiot that doesn't know how to work with what he has.
Then all the injuries and they were still 7th place .
Let's see what Di' Imstupid can do with preseason that he couldn't do in so many months as a coach.
That's the thing though RR, The deep wasn't deep enough to begin with. You need a descent Robin to Kobe. Nash and Howard do not fit there.
Sam

Waterloo, Canada

#62553 Apr 27, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Another example of how that clown is not a Clippers fan is they fact he is not on here when that loser franchise lost against they Grizzles. When they are eliminated, don't be shocked if he changed his moniker to Heat or Sprus lol.
Looks like they Lakers are going to get that broom this Sunday and im kinda glad this season is coming to an end. To many injuries and bad coaching by your boy D'antoni lol. We have to see when Kobe will come back from this injury, which I think sometime in 2014. At his age, it would be a miracle if he came back in 2013. We shall see.
Howard I think is going to resign after he sees those dollar signs thrown at him and all those L.A chicks lol. I know one thing is for sure, we have to get better shooters. They kid Clark has been a pleasant surprise. I don't think those crazy injuries will happen two years in a row, but im keeping my fingers crossed.
D'antoni, you have a whole offseason to get things organized and actually use your brain to take advantage of the strengths you have on the roster which is two 7 footersim in the paint. We are stuck with him, but if Phil says L.A I want back in, bye bye Toni.
Sorry no offense, it should be one 7ftr . Pau is useless, more so in last nights game. Never protects the paint. If they ever met the Griz they would be eaten all day by Zebo. The team needs to be deeper. They rely too much on has been stars minus Howard.
Sam

Waterloo, Canada

#62554 Apr 27, 2013
Take a read RR. It may very well be a possibility.Gnerally rumours here become reality.
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/4/27/4274314...
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

#62555 Apr 27, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Solidified on facial expression? I'm sure that S.A. didn't commit fouls on either offense or defense
SA did commit fouls on O and D ,and maybe sometimes they complain when they really shouldn't , but they don't start wrestling matches and purposely get tangled up with other players because they can't play BB - and so they can get a foul called erroneously on the other team , which happens about 80% of the team when the Lakers pull that crap with the other team!....its all good though , look were that crap has got them , one day from a sweep!!, LMFAO
Sam

Waterloo, Canada

#62556 Apr 27, 2013
Although RR ,Phil's health is a concern to. So factoring that it may not be for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... 10 hr AgreedPhartsx 124
News Here are all the 76ers' potential draft picks i... Mon NextPhartzz 2
News Lorenzen Wright Autopsy Released- Graphic Content (Nov '10) Feb 14 ThenPharts 85
News My 2 Cents: OKC Thunder Fans Boo, Chant About KD Feb 14 MyPhartss 2
News Names in the Game (Jan '06) Feb 13 Namespharts 2
News Magic's success against Cleveland's one-man sho... (May '09) Feb 13 Phartabus 178
News Breaks fall Cavs' way (Apr '07) Feb 13 Phartham 34
More from around the web