Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? That's all you got.
I'm sure they didn't commit any on him either end, you just keep raising your level of ignorance to new levels.
Well,your the one raising your level of ignorance if you can't see that Stern and the refs determined ahead of time that the Lakers had no shot to win that game but to keep it interesting they allowed Howard to play Rambo/MMA .
Did you see some of the looks on Duncans face as the refs allowed D Rambo to shove him like it was greco roman wrestling?!!,pfft,what a joke!.
But Pop, Tim and everyone else knew it wasn't gonna matter so they let it go , and Duncan ended up with as many points as D Rambo anyway, ironically by playing BB!,lol.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>Well,your the one raising your level of ignorance if you can't see that Stern and the refs determined ahead of time that the Lakers had no shot to win that game but to keep it interesting they allowed Howard to play Rambo/MMA .
Did you see some of the looks on Duncans face as the refs allowed D Rambo to shove him like it was greco roman wrestling?!!,pfft,what a joke!.
But Pop, Tim and everyone else knew it wasn't gonna matter so they let it go , and Duncan ended up with as many points as D Rambo anyway, ironically by playing BB!,lol.
Really You're basing it on TD's facial expressions?
What an ignorant thing to say pls tell me of a player that didn't think he got foul on either end every possession and didn't give a ref a look?

Once again you raise your level of ignorance to new levels.
you post none logical things, how old are You?
If you're a kid you should not be on this
Boards, this for adult conversations.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Well I didn't get a chance to make my picks tonight, but the winners were expected.

Heat and Bucks series really needs to hurry and end because it's a joke just like the Pacers Hawks series lol. The Heat are just to much for the Bucks and you got these Heat bandwagon fans poking their chests out thinking they actually played a good team. Clowns.

Bulls and Nets series has been a low scoring one so far and it's the Bulls defense that's really the story. After game one, Williams, Johnson, Wallace and Lopez have been almost shut down completely. I give the Bulls credit because they are the walking wounded right now and they are showing some heart.

Grizzlies and Clippers series has been another tough one and excellent job by the Grizzlies tonight to get back in the series. Gasol and Randolph played like Gasol and Howard should be playing lol. Crawford has really stragglers since game one and Paul was held in check also. Hopefully the Grizzlies can win the next game because that would really heat things up.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ignorant thing to say pls tell me of a player that didn't think he got foul on either end every possession and didn't give a ref a look?
Lol don't pay him any attention because you notice all of a sudden he is a Clippers fan, but never actually talks about their games like we do. The only person on this board that supports the Clippers is you and he's a real jackass like Justina lol.

Clippers lost, but they still lead the series 2-1. Paul and Crawford are going to have to play better because Grizz are slowly taking them away in this series. The bench wasn't as good tonight either and im not sure if it was because they were on the road or what. Lots of fouls in this series and the rebounding has been huge also.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

sam wrote:
<quoted text> it was terrible. I don't get it.
Im going to have my picked for Freaky Friday Sam so be ready lol.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol don't pay him any attention because you notice all of a sudden he is a Clippers fan, but never actually talks about their games like we do. The only person on this board that supports the Clippers is you and he's a real jackass like Justina lol.
Clippers lost, but they still lead the series 2-1. Paul and Crawford are going to have to play better because Grizz are slowly taking them away in this series. The bench wasn't as good tonight either and im not sure if it was because they were on the road or what. Lots of fouls in this series and the rebounding has been huge also.
You know what you are absolutely right, he doesn't even support the clippers at all, not once have I read a post from him supporting the Clippers.

As for the Clippers' game at Memphis, the Grizz didn't do anything special they just protected home court, like Clippers did theirs.

Now the clippers gotta do adjustments and try to still game 3 and try to close it out in game 4.

I know is easier said then done, but I like their chances with Delnegro coaching adjustments.
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know , you are really beginning to sound like a big time idiot/dumbass .
Your comebacks don't even match what were talking about.
Your showing your stupidity and ignorance.
Duncan wasn't even involved in a play-he wasn't shooting or trying to make a defensive play , he was just standing there and Howard just started going MMA on him.
No , I watch whats going on the court with the players closely , and unlike you I know whats going on out there.
The facial expressions just solidified what I thought I saw out there , BONEHEAD!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Im going to have my picked for Freaky Friday Sam so be ready lol.
How about those Lakers?
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

[QUOTE whoa="rrenault"]< quoted text>
You know what you are absolutely right, he doesn't even support the clippers at all, not once have I read a post from him supporting the Clippers.
As for the Clippers' game at Memphis, the Grizz didn't do anything special they just protected home court, like Clippers did theirs.
Now the clippers gotta do adjustments and try to still game 3 and try to close it out in game 4.
I know is easier said then done, but I like theirtheir chances with Delnegro coaching adjustments.
[/QUOTE] I did say earlier before the playoffs started that this series would go six. I think the winners of game four will win the series.
It's going to be very interesting to see what adjustments the Clippers make and it has to start with Paul playing better because if he doesn't then most likely this team will lose. This is why I saw saying that Jordan and Griffin had to get better.
Seems like Gasol and Randolph are starting to cause some havoc in the paint and on the boards. Also like I pointed out earlier, what has happened to Crawford? Bledsoe, Odem, Barnes and Turiaf need to step up on the road because this is going to be a close race.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>Well,your the one raising your level of ignorance if you can't see that Stern and the refs determined ahead of time that the Lakers had no shot to win that game but to keep it interesting they allowed Howard to play Rambo/MMA .
Thats your whole gimmick stern fixes games, well I got an idea, If you think the NBA is fixed, and you don't like it , stop watching! WOW ! that's not hard is it? Your a sheeple, you watch what they feed you even if you think its fixed cause you can't keep away, you watch things you don't like cause your a follower, but its ok to be a sheeple.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

[QUOTE whoa="sam"]<quote d text> it was terrible. I don't get it.[/QUOTE] Terrible is not word to describe that super hero. I heard they were making a comic after Justina called Super Slut. More powerful than a local prostitute and able to leap 12 Johns in a single bound lol. Here are my freaky friday picks.

Spike Lees Joint Smokers over Boston Bad And Cold Tea Party( I expect another close hand tonight and Melo is going to have a great game).

David Robinsons Ship Wrecked Crew over Lazy Ass Lakers( might be a close game, but Spurs are to much and to healthy to deal with. Splitter will have 50 lol).

Currys Downtown Crew over McGees Not Top Ten Plays( I expect another close high scoring game, but the Warriors just play a little more defense. Curry has gotton over his playoff butterflies).
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>How about those Lakers?
When they get swept life will go on and your ignorance will still intrigue us.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know , you are really beginning to sound like a big time idiot/dumbass .
Your comebacks don't even match what were talking about.
Your showing your stupidity and ignorance.
Duncan wasn't even involved in a play-he wasn't shooting or trying to make a defensive play , he was just standing there and Howard just started going MMA on him.
No , I watch whats going on the court with the players closely , and unlike you I know whats going on out there.
The facial expressions just solidified what I thought I saw out there , BONEHEAD!
Solidified on facial expression? I'm sure that S.A. didn't commit fouls on either offense or defense, GREAT EXAMPLE OF YOUR IGNORANCE.

My comebacks?
You don't get it, do you, I honestly truly believe your DUMB AZZ, Ignorant idiot.
You don't make sense in your argument and you can't make sense of the answer you are given.

Calling you and ignorant idiot, is insulting ignorant and dumb azz and idiots all over the world.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>How about those Lakers?
What about them?
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Well rumours flying, Phil as an option here.

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> When they get swept life will go on and your ignorance will still intrigue us.
As much as Elton John and WHAM's sexual preference.

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Oh boy, we have the effort Howard is putting forth tonight, for how long? Sweep Sunday, boys and girls. Girls being Jimmy Buss and crew...

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Remember when the trolls that came on here aren't afraid of letting you know where they were from and who they really rooted for? Now it's just a bunch of weak asses that have no good comebacks or good ribbing. Just weak ass, punk, bitches. Ah... the good ole days.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Sam wrote:
Well rumours flying, Phil as an option here.
Really Phil coaching for the raptors?

Not offend any one, but Phil would only coach for team that have squad he finds capable of contending.

He hates rebuilding squads, he would first have the franchise go get the pieces then he would sign.

I'm not directing this to raptors, but to the whole league that may think they have a shot at him.

He did it here like that and I don't think he will change that approach.

He is not going to risk his health over a rebuilding season.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

big tim wrote:
Oh boy, we have the effort Howard is putting forth tonight, for how long? Sweep Sunday, boys and girls. Girls being Jimmy Buss and crew...
Well it is what it is, bad coaching since game one of the series then losing key players.
Add to that playing against the second best team in the west, not having home court and losing KB right before the playoffs.

I think the one positive thing you can take from this, how much talent this team has, that it managed to get them into 7th place.
Horrible coaching all season long, D'Antoni is an idiot that doesn't know how to work with what he has.
Then all the injuries and they were still 7th place .
Let's see what Di' Imstupid can do with preseason that he couldn't do in so many months as a coach.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••