Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

[QUOTE whoa="sam"]<quote d text> Coincidentaly, as I closed the window and opened Facebook, his status says , he said yes. Iam like wtf reading the comments. He proposed and I guess his BF said yes. Comments for days. They legalized Gay marriage here about 2 yrs ago. Interesting story there Dell. Sounds like the mom is more the Devil.[/QUOTE ] You got that right Sam. She is blinded to the fact that she is th one that's doing the devils work. I never thought after all these years that they would allow gay marriages. Hey how about the Knicks today in Oklahoma with a win. That's 12 in a row.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't even know they had a Justice and Green series. What network and time do they both come on? Wow it really does sound like something is wrong like you said if DC was the blame for the cancellation. We never know what goes on behind the scenes.
Batman The Animated Series was awesome and wonder if they have the whole series on DVD. The Green Lantern series must be good to be better than that Batman series because it was very popular back in the day. The Spiderman cartoon series that came on Saturday mornings was great also. That was the one with Kingpin in it.
The way they are ruining great storylines and series with their terrible ideas and direction, who knows what they are going to do next. They also see how much money is involved and they figure put out anything and it will sell. Yes it would sell, but think about the money you could have made it you made the movie and movies for everyone to enjoy. I understand also that they are running out of movie ideas.
Cartoon Network was the one playing series you got check their listing now since they cancelled the shows, I don't know at what time they are showing them now.

Oh yeah they did two seasons on both, Green Lantern was suppose to be a continuation to Movie story line, and Young Justices was replacement for Teen Titans/Justice league and a really good one cause it was mix of both something they never done before.
Actually I wrote that Young Justice was better then the old Batman series, green lantern was good but a whole different feel compare to the old batman.

Oh yeah you can find Batman The Animated Series whole collection, Target was selling it a while ago, but you can even try Amazon or DC very own website to get that, or The Batman whole collection which got pretty good in the later seasons, also the Brave in the bold which was on of my favorites Batman series since reminisces 50's Batman style comics

On Spiderman the new series is Ultimate Spiderman, but I liked The Spectacular Spiderman series that came before that which I think it was better series, even if Ultimate Spiderman have cross over team ups.
Disney XD is your network for Marvel shows.
In the spectacular spiderman they used Tombstone in the same role that the King Ping was use in the old spider cartoons, but with a nice twist in the role they gave Norman Osborn.

DC has great story lines, so far in their animated series, they just can't get one for their live movies.
It's all about money if they don't see themselves making money they don't care on making them, so PG13 will be their bread and butter and only way we will see these movies made.

DC wants to get Marvel's type of money, but they don't know how.
DC main problem is Nolan's Batman trilogy when you create a realistic Batman where no aliens can exist, you shoot your self in the foot cause it's harder to sell fans now they is okay for them to exist.
For the next Batman reboot they should do Batman the Brave and the Bold, just go with that and that should set up future Justice League movies, same for Superman, just do Superman the Brave and the Bold or the next Green Lantern make it Green Lantern the Brave and the Bold and all problems will be solve.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol we are going to see how far they go this year. Like I said before they did get better, bit I just don't see them going far.
They can beat the Lakers, Rockets, Jazz and Warriors. Grizzles maybe but not sure if the can handle their defense especially since the Grizz will slow down the pace and pound them inside. Spurs and Thunder, they don't have a chance against either team. Nuggets maybe, but they have a lot of weapons. I said first round exit for the Slippers, but then again I may be wrong lol.
Yeah I think the clipps can easily lose to any of those teams any giving night, but in a series I think they have a good coach that coaches better in the post season that he does in the regular season.
I think OKC and Denver are their biggest opponents, every one else is beatable in a series.
If Memphis play Griffin hard they could be the clipps, but gotta wait and see what they do.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I have a cousin who is a church going God fearing lady. She found out her daughter was gay, she kicked her out of he house and told her don't come back until that devil is out of you. I was like you would think that she would be one of the main ones to stand by her kid, but she didn't. That's being a hypocrite to the fullest in my opinion.
Oh come on you know when it comes to gay hating and not understanding them, religious church people are the worst.
If anything she was being true to her religious close mind.

Keep in mind these are the same people that brought us the INQUISITION, send us in to the Dark AGES, delighted us with SALEM murders and gave us all kinds massive killings of innocents since ever.

She got lucky to walkout in a lot cases they don't they try to get the gay out them at all cost.

Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I know you saw Kobe become the 4th alltime leading scorer in NBA history. Keep on hating you Clipper miserable bastard lol.
Yeah Im a miserable Clipper after closing you OUT 4-0!!! lmfao!!!!
Inland emperor Clipper

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

BTW - I'm switching monikers , like you should switch coaches!, lmao

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Lol. Interesting analogy RR. Question though. Can you explain how to get the gay out of them at all cost? Just curious.Remember this is a family thread, don't want to rattle the prez.
Family threat since when? Highlight is over 18 now.

Well you can't get out them yet, but they sure tried some crazy things, they had use exorcism to get the gayness out them, other times beatings, if you pay attention to the news.

PS. when I say not yet, I mean that being gay is at a genetic level like everything else, so once they figure out how to reverse the genes then all bets are off.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Im a miserable Clipper after closing you OUT 4-0!!! lmfao!!!!
You do realize you didn't close any one out, it was the players who did it without your help.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Congrats to the Clipps on winning their first Division title.

I wish it would had been against another team, but oh well.

I wonder if they will hang the banner inside staples, it would be the first Division title banner to hang inside staples if I'm correct.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> No I don't see Howard acting like that. I think its how you are raised. Look at Lebron's mom. Nuff said. Howard to me is humble and good natured. Durant well he is a real good kid and keeps things low key. Again came from a good stalk. His mom is a class act. Notice I turn to mom.lol Durant reminds me of Duncan in his early years. Boring as hell but keeps low key and no ego or arrogance. Get the job done and live my life simple without flash.
Nothing wrong with boring, but the sad part is kids don't want to buy your shoes, and Shoe companies don't think much about the Duncans out there, or the Durants because they don't have much of a personality, I think if the companies did a better job with advertising for them I think they would do ok, but thats not what they want to spend a lot of money on. I always wondered why stern has been so quiet about the extra side money these players make that makes them wanna get a huge spot light, does stern get some kind of kick back?
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Im a miserable Clipper after closing you OUT 4-0!!! lmfao!!!!
How cute your gonna get a pacific division banner? your first banner? WOW the mighty clippers are growing up, Hope our other CHAMPIONSHIP banners don't cover your little division banner... I still don't think your a real clippers fan but whatever I will play along.
Inland emperor Clipper

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you didn't close any one out, it was the players who did it without your help.
Conversely,you realize you didn't close anyone out yourself when the Lakers were on there way to a championship....so quit acting so full of yourself about Laker accomplishments as though its any reflection of who you are!
Inland emperor Clipper

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

rrenault wrote:
Congrats to the Clipps on winning their first Division title.
I wish it would had been against another team, but oh well.
I wonder if they will hang the banner inside staples, it would be the first Division title banner to hang inside staples if I'm correct.
He's 2nd right now , but how about hanging a banner in staples when the greatest player on the planet-having such a great year at an advanced playing age....leads the league in TURNOVERS!!,pfft - lao

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> lol@hilight. I do watch the news but Iam not much into that voodo-exorcism stuff. That's a little to wacked for me. Let them be gay its easier. Rofl
Forget wacked is life threatening if you are the person getting exorcise people die from this rituals.

Oh yeah being gay is a lot easier for every one, doubt.

But to answer the earlier question, that's one of the way that some church people has gone about trying to cure gays.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe the last too.lol. Elgin must be crying with joy. Finally
Nah, I doubt it, Baylor doesn't want anything to do with that franchise.

Ever since he was fired he was been attending Lakers stuff only.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing wrong with boring, but the sad part is kids don't want to buy your shoes, and Shoe companies don't think much about the Duncans out there, or the Durants because they don't have much of a personality, I think if the companies did a better job with advertising for them I think they would do ok, but thats not what they want to spend a lot of money on. I always wondered why stern has been so quiet about the extra side money these players make that makes them wanna get a huge spot light, does stern get some kind of kick back?
AWESOME POINT! I agree with you 100% on boring players, Durant is the man in OKC and yet who does all the commercials? Flashy guard Russell Westbrook.
I don't see KD in any commercials anymore is all Russell Westbrook on TV now.
Big companies one easy money invest little gain a lot and flashy players are their easy ticket.

I don't think Stern can tell them anything about the extra cash on the side as long as they don't use the NBA logo or team logo, plus not all players get money on the side from commercial contracts.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Inland emperor Clipper wrote:
<quoted text>Conversely,you realize you didn't close anyone out yourself when the Lakers were on there way to a championship....so quit acting so full of yourself about Laker accomplishments as though its any reflection of who you are!
I know I didn't, nor did I ever act like I did.
I was too busy at home celebrating like crazy!, while you were some where pondering on the chances of the clipps getting the #1 overall draft pick again, or am I wrong?

I never gone to any clipps forums if there are any out there and brag the Lakers' accomplishment as my own.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Inland emperor Clipper wrote:
<quoted text>He's 2nd right now , but how about hanging a banner in staples when the greatest player on the planet-having such a great year at an advanced playing age....leads the league in TURNOVERS!!,pfft - lao
I'm sorry, "He's 2nd right now"?
What are you talking about?

I are you saying the clippers second Division title?

What about hanging a banner?, I'm not poking fun of the clipps, I was honest I don't think there is no Division banners hanging in staples.
Who is this greatest player on the planet you are writing about?

Well the league leader in turnovers is actually Rajon Rondo followed in second place Jrue Holiday from Philly and third is KB, but he is in 3rd place not the leader, in case you were trying to insinuate KB is.

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Anyone have any idea how a 2 time defensive player of the year forgets how to play defense? I know Gasol is soft and never defended well, but what happened to Howard? Is it some kind of D'Antoni thing? Or is it that Howard just suddenly can't defend anymore. 5 games to go and 1 back of the Jazz, how sad. Oh yeah, congrats to the lame Clipper troll.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Sam wrote:
I think guys we have our First troll of the year. Congrats. I believe its Justin though.
Way to go MONKEY!!!!!... congrats!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,681 - 60,700 of71,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••