sammy

Brampton, Canada

#62056 Apr 6, 2013
My Take is Magic been through enough to say, having son and seeing him grow means more to life then him coming out.

Although the news of Earvin "Magic" Johnson, Jr.'s son, Earvin III , garnered some harsh reactions from a handful of critics, the former Los Angeles Lakers superstar is fully supportive of his son coming out as a gay man

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#62057 Apr 6, 2013
Sam wrote:
Its reasons like this why I want the heat to lose. This trio are the most arrogant pricks I have ever seen in sports. Always about who needs to see them and how they live. Media seekers if you ask me. However media sets them up to fail too.
]

Well James is an attention grabber all eyes gotta be on him, Wade loves being flashy, he likes to be seen wearing Gucci and Bosh loves all type of cameras he doesn't discriminate in that department...lol

So, you have the perfect menage troi and to complete each other even more by all of them three being immature enough.

In Miami this crap makes a lot news, here apparently is the average rich girl sweet sixteen party...lol

I'm surprise there was no names dropped for his event, I wonder how much did he ended up paying for the party.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62058 Apr 6, 2013
Sam wrote:
Nice win there fellas, barely. You guys must be dying dangling in that last spot. Sunday will be very interesting. RR this must be a tough one for you against your other favorie team.
@Dell, see three big nights for Melo but Iam telling you without Amare , Melo is a complete package. Amare is not a fit there.
It was an interesting win no doubt against the Grizz, I'm glad we had Pau, cause with Howard in foul trouble they would had lost easily.
Actually Sammy is not tough at all, I bleed purple and gold, is just that I have a soft spot for the clipps when they are playing other teams.

Sammy remember a few months back when Pau got injury, you guys were saying he no one would trade for him.

Well now that he is back, it shows my point any playoff team that would had traded for him back then, would be looking at a Pau that's ready for the post season right, told you there was enough time get him back for the playoffs.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62060 Apr 6, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in Brown defense he didn't have no where near of a team as the Lakers are right now, healthier yeah better no.
Phil in his last season he didn't looked like he cared he just went with and didn't even try in my opinion.
I agree about D'antoni can't really grade him either, but he didn't help him self by trying to force his dumb azz system on a team that was not build for it, burning out his senior players with crazy high speed practices and miss managing their mins in games that ended up with the team dishing his system and just doing their own thing.
It would had been better if he had made the adjustment his self instead of the team doing their own thing.
I wonder if all these crazy practices and big game mins are the reasons for all these crazy amount of injuries, tired bodies become clumsy and are more susceptible to injuries.
So at the ended he didn't help him self, either.
I agree Phil didn't try his best to coach.....Brown had a healthier team therefore he had a better chacne of winning than D'antoni, but I was expecting for brown to have the lakers playing some amazing defense, and it never really happened, and the offense wasn't all that great, so I really don't think brown impressed me at all. D'antoni well, you cant grade him fairly but he clearly is't the right coach, I would be shocked if hes still coaching here next season.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62061 Apr 6, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel somewhat for Mike D but I can't feel too much because the guy is getting PAID and can afford to dry his tears with all the extra cash. The one I hope who got the message from the fans was Jim Buss. Why wasn't he out there? Was he afraid he'd receive a chorus of "boo's" or am I off on this one?
I agree with you, I think Laker-nation will always want Phil until another can be won.
I thought the ceremony was a bit rushed, no Mitch, no one else talking other than phil jackson and shaq, and your right no Jimmy buss, jimmy has no beef with shaq , but he does have a beef with phil, so who knows, maybe jim knew the two of them together on the court he would recieve boos like you said. The ceremony was good but it could have been better, it just felt like they rushed it a bit too much. Then again I guess you can say shaq didn't end things well with the laker organization who gave him a lot, he went out talking bad about them, even Dr. Buss, and now they still retire his jersey, so I suppose its a give and take there.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62062 Apr 6, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was saying in another thread that this streak took a lot out of the Heat mentally and physically and I think that's why they're resting LBJ, Wade and others to let them recharge and refocus. I think they're going to be very vulnerable especially if teams copycat what Chicago did to them and yes, I feel the Heat can lose.
The bigger question is will the NBA allow them to lose before the Finals? I believe the refs will protect the Heat from aggressive play and allow a flow that favors the Heat. I think if that happens yet again it's unfair and unfortunate and I think LBJ should have to prove he can rise above and handle the abuse that MJ, Kobe, Shaq, KG and others had to endure yet still prevailed in the end.
I have never fully bought into the NBA conspiracies cause I feel that its too big of a secret to keep, it would have leaked and stern would have been in some big problems....However I do believe they protect superstars, its obvious, look at what happened in toronto when they gave kobe a quick second tech, they huddled and apparently forgot kobe already had one, the toronto coach had to point out you cant take it back, so yeah that is kind of weird lol, it really shouldn't matter right? Lebron, wade get a lot of love from the refs, but what does worry me, stern is on his way out, so anything can happen I suppose, what does he care if he does a terrible job right now.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62063 Apr 6, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Had to laugh, Bosh had 12 watches stolen valued at 300,000 dollars. Apparently the thief or thieves entered the Miami mansion with the babysitter and kids not knowing. Hmm I would check that sitter real fast. Sounds like an inside job.
LOL you wonder why these morons end up with no money when they get old, see AI.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62064 Apr 6, 2013
Sam wrote:
Its reasons like this why I want the heat to lose. This trio are the most arrogant pricks I have ever seen in sports. Always about who needs to see them and how they live. Media seekers if you ask me. However media sets them up to fail too.
What I cant understand tis the media being stupid flip floppers, all of a sudden lebron is a good guy, hes a great player period, is this because he won the championship? Seriously lebron is still the same arrogant guy no one liked, the difference is he won a championship, so the media has to kiss ass to whoever is on top? I don't get it. The media chooses who is a villain and who is a good guy, to be honest Howard is not a bad guy the media makes him a bad guy, Howard has his faults but hes not a bad guy, the media as you said sets him up to look bad. Kobe gets a pass, he can say basically almost anything he wants, he just speaks his mind, I guess hes in legendary status lol, but it wasn't always like that kobe had his time as the mega villain . Durant is too boring for the media, but really this kid is great he should be in the lime light a little more.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#62065 Apr 6, 2013
sammy wrote:
My Take is Magic been through enough to say, having son and seeing him grow means more to life then him coming out.
Although the news of Earvin "Magic" Johnson, Jr.'s son, Earvin III , garnered some harsh reactions from a handful of critics, the former Los Angeles Lakers superstar is fully supportive of his son coming out as a gay man
Ouch! lol... Hes lucky Magic is not really such a alpha male, hes an all around great guy, Just when Magic finally got rid of all of those little rumors of him possibly being gay with the whole kissing, and aids stuff, now this......On the other hand what is Magic suppose to do, not support his son ?
Black Mamba

United States

#62066 Apr 7, 2013
Sam wrote:
Nice win there fellas, barely. You guys must be dying dangling in that last spot. Sunday will be very interesting. RR this must be a tough one for you against your other favorie team.
@Dell, see three big nights for Melo but Iam telling you without Amare , Melo is a complete package. Amare is not a fit there.
He may not be a fit, but I have feeling they may need him at some points in the playoffs. Knicks on a roll. Conference finals make room for the NY Bricks lol. Good day today with basketball and Wrestlemania tonight. Cena vs Rock part deux lol.

Here are my winners for Soul Food Sunday. NY Ticks over Thunder Showers(close game Sam. Melo vs Ice Berg Slim). LA Suns over Sob City Slippers(close entertaining game). Leaping Leprechauns over Wizards(zzzzzzzz). Cadavers over Rainbow Bright Ponies(B where ever you are, get that potion ready). Grizzly Bears over Maloofs Circus(zzzzzzzz). Bulls over Pistons( Boozer may be drink from boozing). Xenas Warriors over Jazz( Jazz still to close for that last spot). Suns over Hornets(zzzzzzzz).
Black Mamba

United States

#62067 Apr 7, 2013
Sammy wrote:
I haven't enjoyed the Knicks since Starks
I couldn't stand John Starks especially after that game 7 performance which caused Ewing his ring.
Black Mamba

United States

#62068 Apr 7, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude let me know when you check out GI JOE, so we can compare notes.
It was just an idea from existing story lines.
yeah Cable goes back time cause of issues with the Apocalypse in the future kidnapping his son, so he goes back to past to kill him before he becomes to strong to stop him, at leas that's one story lines.
I completely agree you, they don't have people that know their x-men, four x-men movies five if you count wolverine and not once were the characters used right, it's a mess and not one of their best stories lines have been use.
You would think they would hire people that would know about this or at least use marvels writers input in the story of the characters.
This why I'm against them killing any characters their is no need, sometimes the characters have more then one good story under their belt, you can give a good battle with not having to end it in a dead.
You may want to leave the door open in case the character was awesome and earns repeat visit.
I don't know if you ever got a chance to watch young justice or Green Lantern series.
GL was pretty good, Young justice was bad azz the darkest super team series ever from DC, puts JL to shame and Batman Animated series that shares the dark tone, but lack the drama this series has.
Well they both got cancel march 16 WHY! is beyond me, but if DC can put the goodgood of a product out there in story line wise for animation why can't they use some of these people to get a movie going.
Don't know who to blame on the cancellation if DC or Cartoon Network, if it was DC they are deeper problems that I originally thought with their personnel.
I didn't even know they had a Justice and Green series. What network and time do they both come on? Wow it really does sound like something is wrong like you said if DC was the blame for the cancellation. We never know what goes on behind the scenes.

Batman The Animated Series was awesome and wonder if they have the whole series on DVD. The Green Lantern series must be good to be better than that Batman series because it was very popular back in the day. The Spiderman cartoon series that came on Saturday mornings was great also. That was the one with Kingpin in it.

The way they are ruining great storylines and series with their terrible ideas and direction, who knows what they are going to do next. They also see how much money is involved and they figure put out anything and it will sell. Yes it would sell, but think about the money you could have made it you made the movie and movies for everyone to enjoy. I understand also that they are running out of movie ideas.
Black Mamba

United States

#62069 Apr 7, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude I think they are going to surprise you.
The teams from the playoffs other then the Lakers, and the clippers are not better this season.
Granted you have new teams this post season, but this clippers squad have that extra playoffs experience over them and that could go long way.
Lol we are going to see how far they go this year. Like I said before they did get better, bit I just don't see them going far.

They can beat the Lakers, Rockets, Jazz and Warriors. Grizzles maybe but not sure if the can handle their defense especially since the Grizz will slow down the pace and pound them inside. Spurs and Thunder, they don't have a chance against either team. Nuggets maybe, but they have a lot of weapons. I said first round exit for the Slippers, but then again I may be wrong lol.
Black Mamba

United States

#62070 Apr 7, 2013
Sammy wrote:
WTF??
This is hilarious.
5 purses valued at 155,000 dollars, 15,000 cash from wifeys safe, 5000 in cash from bosh and they didin't take is championship ring.lmao
Bosh celebrated his 29 th birthday with fellow Heat teammates, including Lebron James and Dwyane Wade, at the Bamboo Nightclub in Miami Beach. The Boshes made quite the entrance to the bash, as they arrived via a helicopter and a yacht. WhI'men the couple arrived, they were greeted by two camels named Henri and Jacob. Three cakes were designed for Bosh, and belly dancers and fire eaters provided entertainment for guests throughout the night. Hip hop artist Kendrick Lamar surprised Bosh with a performance.
Lol the only things they were missing were Ronald McDonald, The King from Burger King, The rat from chuck e cheese and the heat mascot. Im not surprised that had a party like that because you been to Miami before and you may have seen some of the weird crap that goes on down there.

Im surprised Lebron and Wade weren't riding on two of the camels while wearing tight pants and v neck shirts lol. 3 cakes? What is he 10? Lol I can only imagine what happen when the alcohol started to kick in. Alcohol may have caused that camel to turn into a belly dancer for one of them.
Black Mamba

United States

#62071 Apr 7, 2013
sammy wrote:
Im glad that he stuck beside his son because I have seen some parents turn their back on their kids because they were gay.
Black Mamba

United States

#62072 Apr 7, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> What I cant understand tis the media being stupid flip floppers, all of a sudden lebron is a good guy, hes a great player period, is this because he won the championship? Seriously lebron is still the same arrogant guy no one liked, the difference is he won a championship, so the media has to kiss ass to whoever is on top? I don't get it. The media chooses who is a villain and who is a good guy, to be honest Howard is not a bad guy the media makes him a bad guy, Howard has his faults but hes not a bad guy, the media as you said sets him up to look bad. Kobe gets a pass, he can say basically almost anything he wants, he just speaks his mind, I guess hes in legendary status lol, but it wasn't always like that Kobe had his time as the mega villain . Durant is too boring for the media, but really this kid is great he should be in the lime light a little more.
That's how the media does it these days. They are the ones that said Lebron is a better person and players since that championship win. Winning does a lot to change the perception of some players and others it doesn't help at all. They are all on the Miami Heat right now and it's a shame that some nights most of the sportscenter telecast is taking about them instead of what else is going on in the sports world.

You are right about the media choosingchoosing the villian and good guys. Kobe will always be hated because he is very cocky, great and Lakers. Durant like you said is very boring. He is also quiet and humble much like Tim Duncan. Howard is not a bad guy, but he brought a lot of that attention to himself from what he did and said in Orlando. We have seen what the media tried to do with Shaq vs Kobe, coaches vs players etc. They are hungry for any kind of story lol.
Black Mamba

United States

#62079 Apr 7, 2013
[QUOTE whoa="Sam"]<quote d text> Yes. As Show said, how can you raise a child an turn your back after loving, time and effort. He has to be supportive no different then the world supporting him. I think these days are different. 20 yrs ago being gay was blasphemy. Oh well to each is own. As long a s beautiful women are around, I am good to go. I have no issues with Gay folks.[/QUOTE] I completely agree and everyone walks their own path in life. I don't have a problem with it either because I love those sweet women lol.
Black Mamba

United States

#62080 Apr 7, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> I have yet to see anyone I know come out that didn't get support from parents. But it does happen. I have a relative actually who I knew for years was hiding this and when he came out ,man he was 10 times more flaming than we thought. My god, due showed up for a family get together in Leather chaps. I am like ooookaaayy.
I have a cousin who is a church going God fearing lady. She found out her daughter was gay, she kicked her out of he house and told her don't come back until that devil is out of you. I was like you would think that she would be one of the main ones to stand by her kid, but she didn't. That's being a hypocrite to the fullest in my opinion.
Black Mamba

United States

#62082 Apr 7, 2013
[QUOTE whoa="sam"]<quote d text> Coincidentaly, as I closed the window and opened Facebook, his status says , he said yes. Iam like wtf reading the comments. He proposed and I guess his BF said yes. Comments for days. They legalized Gay marriage here about 2 yrs ago. Interesting story there Dell. Sounds like the mom is more the Devil.[/QUOTE ] You got that right Sam. She is blinded to the fact that she is th one that's doing the devils work. I never thought after all these years that they would allow gay marriages. Hey how about the Knicks today in Oklahoma with a win. That's 12 in a row.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#62084 Apr 7, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't even know they had a Justice and Green series. What network and time do they both come on? Wow it really does sound like something is wrong like you said if DC was the blame for the cancellation. We never know what goes on behind the scenes.
Batman The Animated Series was awesome and wonder if they have the whole series on DVD. The Green Lantern series must be good to be better than that Batman series because it was very popular back in the day. The Spiderman cartoon series that came on Saturday mornings was great also. That was the one with Kingpin in it.
The way they are ruining great storylines and series with their terrible ideas and direction, who knows what they are going to do next. They also see how much money is involved and they figure put out anything and it will sell. Yes it would sell, but think about the money you could have made it you made the movie and movies for everyone to enjoy. I understand also that they are running out of movie ideas.
Cartoon Network was the one playing series you got check their listing now since they cancelled the shows, I don't know at what time they are showing them now.

Oh yeah they did two seasons on both, Green Lantern was suppose to be a continuation to Movie story line, and Young Justices was replacement for Teen Titans/Justice league and a really good one cause it was mix of both something they never done before.
Actually I wrote that Young Justice was better then the old Batman series, green lantern was good but a whole different feel compare to the old batman.

Oh yeah you can find Batman The Animated Series whole collection, Target was selling it a while ago, but you can even try Amazon or DC very own website to get that, or The Batman whole collection which got pretty good in the later seasons, also the Brave in the bold which was on of my favorites Batman series since reminisces 50's Batman style comics

On Spiderman the new series is Ultimate Spiderman, but I liked The Spectacular Spiderman series that came before that which I think it was better series, even if Ultimate Spiderman have cross over team ups.
Disney XD is your network for Marvel shows.
In the spectacular spiderman they used Tombstone in the same role that the King Ping was use in the old spider cartoons, but with a nice twist in the role they gave Norman Osborn.

DC has great story lines, so far in their animated series, they just can't get one for their live movies.
It's all about money if they don't see themselves making money they don't care on making them, so PG13 will be their bread and butter and only way we will see these movies made.

DC wants to get Marvel's type of money, but they don't know how.
DC main problem is Nolan's Batman trilogy when you create a realistic Batman where no aliens can exist, you shoot your self in the foot cause it's harder to sell fans now they is okay for them to exist.
For the next Batman reboot they should do Batman the Brave and the Bold, just go with that and that should set up future Justice League movies, same for Superman, just do Superman the Brave and the Bold or the next Green Lantern make it Green Lantern the Brave and the Bold and all problems will be solve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Curry Spent A Summer Changing His Shoot... Tue faith short 1
Sienna West-Peja Stojakovic Twitter Video: Porn... (Oct '09) Dec 18 stojakovic 5
Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... Dec 17 SKIPiNGARDENA 1
LA vs SA game ruined by dumb fat b**ch screamin... Dec 13 LEGALISE STEROIDS 1
Lebron lost weight because he came off the PEDs... Dec 12 LEGALISE STEROIDS 3
MVP Race Dec 4 NBA only 3
While watching porn;a Man sees his wife on a se... Dec 2 brownedie 2
More from around the web