|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there are two trailers out for the Wolverine, the international and the other one, in one of the two, I saw wolverine getting flashbacks of Jean/Phoenix from last stand played by Famke Janssen and Victor Creed played by Liev Schreiber in Origins.
Actually Wolverine and Sabretooth met in the first X-men movie. Sabretooth was played by Tyler Mane and the characters acted like they never seen each other, that comes to tell you how much the director and writers knew about X-MEN.
My favor X-man character nas always been cyclops, but they screw it up in the X-men movies.
I didn't like James Marsden as Cyclops my choice would had been Alexander Skarsgård, he would had been a better Cyclops all around and would had made Wolverine look smaller like he should next to Cyclops.
Well there is a lot ridding on this Superman movie, if he does a great role the Justice League movie may come out by 2015, if not you are looking 2017 to 2020, as they reboot Superman again, Batman, they do Flash and Green Lanterns 2.
The studio already announced they put the JL movie on hold until they see how superman does, they are not even casting nor looking at scripts only thing they said hasn't change was that the Darkseid will be the villain.
So, You liked War machine as Iron Patriot?, I thought it was a bit weird since that's Osborne suit character.
I love when all the Iron man suits showed up as back up.
Cyclops was not bad either and it was a shame that they killed him off in the movies. That's kinda weird that they would kill Professor X and Cyclops because if they were going to make another Xmen then it wouldn't be the same. I saw the Wolverine trailer and I was thinking the chick was Yuriko who was his former lover in the cartoon. She turned evil after he left her.

2017 for a Justice League movie? Omg I don't think I can wait that long and im praying the Superman movie does well. Casting for that movie is going to be tricky because you can't just put a average Joe in a major role. We both have seen over the years how some actors can't handle the role.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
This heat team in the 90's would had raped the east cost, no doubt.
Had they played The Lakers,Blazers,Suns, Sonics and Utah in the finals they would had probably won all the finals as well just like the Bulls did, cause the all those teams had the same weakness no center to stop LBJ and Wade or MJ and Pippen and they were/are accompany by deep squads.
Bulls right now would do just as well as the heat does now, cause this is a no center era and that's was the bulls weakness dominant centers, and in 90's the dominant centers didn't have shooters to help them it was miss match of no big name players getting together.
The only different now is there is all around more talent in the league, but most teams look like super donuts way better talent on the wins but still a HUGE whole in the middle, so the bulls wouldn't be as dominant as they were in the 90's but dominant as the heat was these two seasons, now that Spurs, Lakers and Celtics are on their way out.
That's my take on this.
You bring some good points, but I really don't think Wade will be that dominate like he is now because he would not have the luxury of going against a scrub like he does every night just about. The best defender usually goes to Lebron and that means Wade would get someone who can't play defense. Back then their were better and tougher defenses with 2 or 3 great defenders on one team and in the starting lineup. Imagine if Wade and Bosh had to deal with the likes of Charles Oakley, Anthony Mason, Dale and Antonio Davis or players like that on a nightly basis.

I agree with you about the size factor, but I wouldn't sell that Suns team not beating the Heat because they moved the ball very well and had the shooters like Thunder Dan, Ainge and Chambers on the outside. Not to mention Barkley killing them in the pain especially with his rebounding. Also Oliver Miller who in my opinion was very underrated for that team. The other teams I think the Heat would have had no problem beating, but it wouldn't have been easy especially with a coach like Jerry Sloan.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I know we all dislike lebron in here, and you probably hate the heat and lebron more than anyone else in here lol.....but we cant be too hypocritical, kobe cries way too much on every call, I dont think kobe gets the calls, but he does complain about calls that he shouldn't complain about, I am just trying to be real.
Im not saying Kobe or any other superstar didn't complain, but we all know how Lebron has been celebrated since he came into the league. When you are always flexing you muscles and looking like a monster after every dunk, then why all of a sudden you want sympathy in certain situations? After all these years you ran over people and bully your way most nights dishing out punishment the refs may or more may not see. Now all of a sudden you are upset because they are being ruff with you? Im sorry but I didn't forget that the league did get soft over the years because if he thinks a hit by Boozer or Kirk was tough, then what would he say if Oakley, Mason, Rodman etc put some lumber on him? Lol. Im still amazed that some nights he doesn't get a single foul called on him. If he is the so called King then he needs to take it like a king instead of crying like a Jester.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Clipper me wrote:
Kobe choked at the line then committed a foul the refs didn't have the balls to call on him in MINN....then he got his karma/comeupence in MIL ! ahahahahaaaa
I know you saw Kobe become the 4th alltime leading scorer in NBA history. Keep on hating you Clipper miserable bastard lol.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Totally agree with you, bulls cant touch the heat, I laugh at the teams they faced, the heat make it look easy because they are that damn good, lebron is the best player, wade is amazing as well he just got lost in the shuffle, the heat have everything they need to beat any team today, especially those 90s teams.
You should be laughing at the teams the Heat play night in and night out lol. Seriously how many top teams are their in the NBA? Im sorry, but it's very easy to win a conference when there are only 2 teams that have a chance to beat you in your own conference lol. This Heat team wouldn't survive against some of those 90s teams. Bulls, Knicks, Rockets, Pacers, Suns would mop the floor with them.
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> You should be laughing at the teams the Heat play night in and night out lol. Seriously how many top teams are their in the NBA? Im sorry, but it's very easy to win a conference when there are only 2 teams that have a chance to beat you in your own conference lol. This Heat team wouldn't survive against some of those 90s teams. Bulls, Knicks, Rockets, Pacers, Suns would mop the floor with them.
Yea, I know the 80's were far dominate than 90's. However was the 90's that bad?. I don't think the Heat would beat Bulls. I still saying coaching is a huge factor. Let's not kid ourselves here either. Some of us in this room can't stand the Bulls and some here loved the Bulls, so its a balancing acting with our oipinions and comments. LBJ would get his behind kicked whether we say we love him or not. I mean really, try that running back ball playing with Mason. Not a chance.
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Sorry B regarding Ohio State. I look forward to Orange men continuing.
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Im not saying Kobe or any other superstar didn't complain, but we all know how Lebron has been celebrated since he came into the league. When you are always flexing you muscles and looking like a monster after every dunk, then why all of a sudden you want sympathy in certain situations? After all these years you ran over people and bully your way most nights dishing out punishment the refs may or more may not see. Now all of a sudden you are upset because they are being ruff with you? Im sorry but I didn't forget that the league did get soft over the years because if he thinks a hit by Boozer or Kirk was tough, then what would he say if Oakley, Mason, Rodman etc put some lumber on him? Lol. Im still amazed that some nights he doesn't get a single foul called on him. If he is the so called King then he needs to take it like a king instead of crying like a Jester.
Great points. Excellent. Another thing is... And none will never forget is the "Decision". I can't take away his talent but you have to have an hour show to decide where your going? When you knew for months where your going. Man was I a sucker to watch that crap. Who does he think he is. Yea the whole world needs to know where you are going? Most professional are humble or should be. Yes you need some ego to defeat the naysayers but an hour comedy hour? Yea its getting a little tasteless smashing a guy to the floor and standing over him like you salted his wounds after a whipping. Is that professional? Only guys like Justin deserve that treatment.lol. Anyway I agree you either love LBJ and the heat or hate them.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, I know the 80's were far dominate than 90's. However was the 90's that bad?. I don't think the Heat would beat Bulls. I still saying coaching is a huge factor. Let's not kid ourselves here either. Some of us in this room can't stand the Bulls and some here loved the Bulls, so its a balancing acting with our oipinions and comments. LBJ would get his behind kicked whether we say we love him or not. I mean really, try that running back ball playing with Mason. Not a chance.
Don't get me wrong, I know the Bulls dominance made the NBA look inferior, but there were some good teams during the 90s. The Jazz was a great team and not to mention that Rocket team with Hakeem. Like we both said the Knicks were just to tuff and I agree with you about coaching. Jerry Sloan, Rudy T and Paul Westpaul were better coaches that Spo would ever be. Hell I would be Jeff Vangundy over him. I may get shot for saying that lol.
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You bring some good points, but I really don't think Wade will be that dominate like he is now because he would not have the luxury of going against a scrub like he does every night just about. The best defender usually goes to Lebron and that means Wade would get someone who can't play defense. Back then their were better and tougher defenses with 2 or 3 great defenders on one team and in the starting lineup. Imagine if Wade and Bosh had to deal with the likes of Charles Oakley, Anthony Mason, Dale and Antonio Davis or players like that on a nightly basis.
I agree with you about the size factor, but I wouldn't sell that Suns team not beating the Heat because they moved the ball very well and had the shooters like Thunder Dan, Ainge and Chambers on the outside. Not to mention Barkley killing them in the pain especially with his rebounding. Also Oliver Miller who in my opinion was very underrated for that team. The other teams I think the Heat would have had no problem beating, but it wouldn't have been easy especially with a coach like Jerry Sloan.
hahaha The Davis boys would have taken care of lebron. I mentioned Rodman earlier. As freaked out as he was, dude could play. Argubaly one of the best rebounders and defensive player to play the game. He would be so under lbj's skin. All Rodman would have to do is clobber lbj and start an all out brawl to knock him out of the game. See today, you look at a guy the wrong way they call a foul. Its a joke. Officiating today is not the same as yesterday either. The game is watered down. Guys maybe more athletic but they are faces with stupid rules and bad officiating. There was no video replay for refs. If you got sucker punched in the lane and the ref didn't see it, you took your lumps. Today, everyones running to the sidelines to see if the can zoom in to find if a pinky caught you in the eye. Huges differences. I don't buy the Heat theory and 90's. Sorry. Big big differences and it has nothing to do with how deep, contracts, cap.
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Don't get me wrong, I know the Bulls dominance made the NBA look inferior, but there were some good teams during the 90s. The Jazz was a great team and not to mention that Rocket team with Hakeem. Like we both said the Knicks were just to tuff and I agree with you about coaching. Jerry Sloan, Rudy T and Paul Westpaul were better coaches that Spo would ever be. Hell I would be Jeff Vangundy over him. I may get shot for saying that lol.
you should throw in the Sonics and GP too. Blazers were not bad.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

[QUOTE whoa="Sam"]<quote d text> Great points. Excellent. Another thing is... And none will never forget is the "Decision". I can't take away his talent but you have to have an hour show to decide where your going? When you knew for months where your going. Man was I a sucker to watch that crap. Who does he think he is. Yea the whole world needs to know where you are going? Most professional are humble or should be. Yedo you need some ego to defeat the naysayers but an hour comedy hour? Yea its getting a little tasteless smashing a guy to the floor and standing over him like you salted his wounds after a whipping. Is that professional? Only guys like Justin deserve that treatment.lol. Anyway I agree you either love LBJ and the heat or hate them.[/QUOTE] I would never understand why he did that 1 hour special for the whole world to see. I guess that's how much times have changed. Don't get me wrong, he is one of the best players I have ever seen especially with his size and speed. He has to understand when you are the so called best, there comes a certain expectation and responsibility with that title. Sure we all know he is human and he does have feelings, but at the same time don't act like Superman one minute and when things get to tuff turn into Clark Kent the moment where you are needed to be tough. He gets no symphony from me at all because he has to take the bad along with the good. He has a huge target on his back since he is the best player and we will see how mentally he is prepared for the even more hard fouls that's coming because you open the flood gates when you said they are being to ruff with me. Maybe he should trade the ball in for a nice apron lol.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha The Davis boys would have taken care of lebron. I mentioned Rodman earlier. As freaked out as he was, dude could play. Argubaly one of the best rebounders and defensive player to play the game. He would be so under lbj's skin. All Rodman would have to do is clobber lbj and start an all out brawl to knock him out of the game. See today, you look at a guy the wrong way they call a foul. Its a joke. Officiating today is not the same as traversal either. The game is watered down. Guys maybe more athletic but they are faces with stupid rules and bad officiating. There was no video replay for refs. If you got sucker punched in the lane and the ref didn't see it, you took your lumps. Today, everyones running to the sidelines to see if the can zoom in to find if a pinky caught you in the eye. Huges differences. I don't buy the Heat theory and 90's. Sorry. Big big differences and it has nothing to do with how deep, contracts, cap.
The % of players today wouldn't make it back then in the 80s and 90s. I totally agree with the refs and dumb calls they made. Lebron doing all this flopping really just made the NBA look like a joke because he is.the so called best player in the league. That was another difference between him and Jordan. Im not saying Jordan didn't get away with calls and things of that nature, but he took his losses and lumps like a man and champ is suppose to do. Even though I hated Lambeeir with a passion, I think he would have ruff Lebron up easily. He wouldn't know what hit him if he played a 7 game series back then with some of those team. It's a lot more money involved and more global now also so they want to keep this new image as along as they can. I still love this game, but I know what it once was.
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Hey Dell,
If any coach in the leagues has any sense, they will come up with scheme in these playoffs to play that style again on him. Iam banking on the Pacers to be that team. There the only ones who make tough jackass type fouls. Far as Iam concerned everyone else in the East in the playoffs are wimps. Maybe Boston. Otherwise that's the only way you can stop him. As you say though fouls go his way. Well its possible he could slip on a banana peel and be out by playoffs too.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Lakers fan right here --- Lakers and Spurs should be fun to watch :)
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Im not saying Kobe or any other superstar didn't complain, but we all know how Lebron has been celebrated since he came into the league. When you are always flexing you muscles and looking like a monster after every dunk, then why all of a sudden you want sympathy in certain situations? After all these years you ran over people and bully your way most nights dishing out punishment the refs may or more may not see. Now all of a sudden you are upset because they are being ruff with you? Im sorry but I didn't forget that the league did get soft over the years because if he thinks a hit by Boozer or Kirk was tough, then what would he say if Oakley, Mason, Rodman etc put some lumber on him? Lol. Im still amazed that some nights he doesn't get a single foul called on him. If he is the so called King then he needs to take it like a king instead of crying like a Jester.
You bring up some good points, lebron does play tough going inside almost charging into people, I think griffin charges more than any other player and gets away with it. I dont think players are soft today, but they know the rules, if you give them back the 80s rules, players will adjust, but because today they call all kinds of stupid fouls, players feel the need to complain about everything, its sterns fault that we have so many complainers out there, hes made these guys into pussys thinking everything should be a call.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> You should be laughing at the teams the Heat play night in and night out lol. Seriously how many top teams are their in the NBA? Im sorry, but it's very easy to win a conference when there are only 2 teams that have a chance to beat you in your own conference lol. This Heat team wouldn't survive against some of those 90s teams. Bulls, Knicks, Rockets, Pacers, Suns would mop the floor with them.
Look Mamba your a great guy, but suck it up man, we hate lebron, we hate the heat, but suck it up, they are good , just look at our beloved lakers, look at the team we have, howard and kobe should be enough in any era to win a championship, but here we are struggling to the kings, suns, and 8th place bucks, just to make the playoffs, the league is tougher than ever, people just dont realize it because the heat are making it look easy, now thats my opinion, but every team has stars now, back in the bulls run in the 90s it wasn't like that, jordan and pippen faced a lot of scrubs, or at least what would be today scrubs. Back then vanexel, jones and divac helped us get into the playoffs! you think if we bring back team we would get in today? HELL NAH! we might not even do it with howard, kobe, nash and pau. things have evolved, the heat getting together they way they got together was not suppose to happen, lebron and wade broke the unwritten rules of basketball, they took less money and formed a super duo, now every solid role playing veteran wants to come be role players and scrubs for them, ray allen, battier etc.
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Look Mamba your a great guy, but suck it up man, we hate lebron, we hate the heat, but suck it up, they are good , just look at our beloved lakers, look at the team we have, howard and kobe should be enough in any era to win a championship, but here we are struggling to the kings, suns, and 8th place bucks, just to make the playoffs, the league is tougher than ever, people just dont realize it because the heat are making it look easy, now thats my opinion, but every team has stars now, back in the bulls run in the 90s it wasn't like that, jordan and pippen faced a lot of scrubs, or at least what would be today scrubs. Back then vanexel, jones and divac helped us get into the playoffs! you think if we bring back team we would get in today? HELL NAH! we might not even do it with howard, kobe, nash and pau. things have evolved, the heat getting together they way they got together was not suppose to happen, lebron and wade broke the unwritten rules of basketball, they took less money and formed a super duo, now every solid role playing veteran wants to come be role players and scrubs for them, ray allen, battier etc.
All this is may be true and probably is. Again no mention of coaching however. That says a lot. Secondly we can't compare due to rule changes and bogus officiating today. Lastly, all it takes are players who are man enough to play defense on a raging Bull. Not easy but it can be done. The Bull game was prime example.just my take but I do agree with most of your points.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Kobe>lebron enuf said
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

I was wishing my cousin in Miami a Happy Easter this morning and he says fans are still crying over the loss. They said there was no mecry for LBJ and he was treated un justly. I am like come on shut up. What because teams weren't acting like pussys all along and actually made it hard for him? Look, its time teams stand up and stop thinking they are great and have role players etc. As I said, Pacers and now Bulls are the only teams in the east that I can see who have enough balls to take them on with force. East was always known for the tough guy image and now that has washed away. Its not a big mans game anymore but Pacers are probably the biggest. Hibbert is the guy that should step it up if he should try to get to middle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,561 - 60,580 of67,637
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••