lakers fans
Black Mamba

United States

#61822 Mar 26, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text> I have to say not to take away from the Laker conversation. Denver really caught me by suprise. They are doing so well. I wonder if it will be a different tune come playoffs. I think the addition of Iggy really helped.
I wouldn't be shocked if Denver went deep in the playoffs this year. They are like the Clippers, but with a little better defense. The only question I have for them and all fast pace teams is how you handle a team like the Spurs or Grizzles who will slow down the pace.
Jas

Waterloo, Canada

#61823 Mar 26, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't be shocked if Denver went deep in the playoffs this year. They are like the Clippers, but with a little better defense. The only question I have for them and all fast pace teams is how you handle a team like the Spurs or Grizzles who will slow down the pace.
Denver didn't look so good last night.
sam

Waterloo, Canada

#61824 Mar 26, 2013
Sorry dell name didn't change. Locking my lap top tonight.lol
Black Mamba

United States

#61825 Mar 26, 2013
Jas wrote:
<quoted text> Denver didn't look so good last night.
Im wasn't surprised because it's tough to win night in and night out. They are a great home team, but just a ok road team. That's another aspect that's not in their corner for the playoffs.
Black Mamba

United States

#61826 Mar 26, 2013
sam wrote:
Sorry dell name didn't change. Locking my lap top tonight.lol
Only 3 games tonight Sam and I hope you were able to see my picks lol.
Sam

Waterloo, Canada

#61827 Mar 26, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Only 3 games tonight Sam and I hope you were able to see my picks lol.
Dude I never saw them

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

#61828 Mar 26, 2013
Unbelieveable streak of "luck" keeps going for the Lakers I see.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lakers-world-pea...
After this season we need to trade the whole team for the Kentucky Wildcats team. At least our average age will dip below 40, lmao and j/k.
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

#61829 Mar 27, 2013
big tim wrote:
Unbelieveable streak of "luck" keeps going for the Lakers I see.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lakers-world-pea...
After this season we need to trade the whole team for the Kentucky Wildcats team. At least our average age will dip below 40, lmao and j/k.
You always come in with something insulting and stupid to say.
Black Mamba

United States

#61830 Mar 27, 2013
Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>You always come in with something insulting and stupid to say.
Remind me again, when was the last time the Slob City Slippers won a NBA title lmao?
Black Mamba

United States

#61831 Mar 27, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Dude I never saw them
Damn not this again lol. Not sure why sometimes topic does that. Maybe Vegas is getting mad at me again. Looks like Justina is back again and dumber than ever.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#61832 Mar 27, 2013
Clipper me wrote:
I don't think so. You need to rethink this idea. It was meant to be funny, not taken seriously. It is YOU who comes in here trying to piss the Laker fans off.
Black Mamba

United States

#61833 Mar 27, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Dude I never saw them
All right Sam im going to try again with my Wicked Witch Wensday Picks lol. Dinobots over Justinas 1 winged toxic buzzards(close game and Justina and his high heeled crew will be in the stands lol). Pink Panthers over Tragic(really????). Cadavers over Frosted Lucky Charms(may be close). Simbas Food over Cheesesteaks(zzzzzzz). Creepy Heat over Cow Tipping( I would like to see the Bulls win, but I did say the Heat would lose to the Spurs this Sunday). Slippers over Terminex Bugs( zzzzzzzzz). Pissers over Houston We Have A Problem( good close game). Thunder Bolts over Wizards(blowout). Lakers over Wolves( if ths Lakers lose this game they don't deserve to make the playoffs). Sperms over McGees(close game and 2 loses in a row for the Nuggets). Warriors over Kings(zzzzzzzzzz). Humphries over Blazers( might be close. Humphries 68 lol).
Black Mamba

United States

#61834 Mar 27, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. You need to rethink this idea. It was meant to be funny, not taken seriously. It is YOU who comes in here trying to piss the Laker fans off.
I think he is Justina and he is mad because you are a better looking woman than he will ever be lol.
sam

Waterloo, Canada

#61835 Mar 27, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>All right Sam im going to try again with my Wicked Witch Wensday Picks lol. Dinobots over Justinas 1 winged toxic buzzards(close game and Justina and his high heeled crew will be in the stands lol). Pink Panthers over Tragic(really????). Cadavers over Frosted Lucky Charms(may be close). Simbas Food over Cheesesteaks(zzzzzzz). Creepy Heat over Cow Tipping( I would like to see the Bulls win, but I did say the Heat would lose to the Spurs this Sunday). Slippers over Terminex Bugs( zzzzzzzzz). Pissers over Houston We Have A Problem( good close game). Thunder Bolts over Wizards(blowout). Lakers over Wolves( if ths Lakers lose this game they don't deserve to make the playoffs). Sperms over McGees(close game and 2 loses in a row for the Nuggets). Warriors over Kings(zzzzzzzzzz). Humphries over Blazers( might be close. Humphries 68 lol).
ah. Man I will Humphries at least 70 points and 70 rebounds easy. Lol yea we play Justina's Kawks. I agree Spurs will destory Heat and keep the Lakers record in tact. Thanks for the picks bro. Funny as always.
sam

Waterloo, Canada

#61836 Mar 27, 2013
Sorry ah man Humphries for at least 70...

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#61837 Mar 27, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>All right Sam im going to try again with my Wicked Witch Wensday Picks lol. Dinobots over Justinas 1 winged toxic buzzards(close game and Justina and his high heeled crew will be in the stands lol). Pink Panthers over Tragic(really????). Cadavers over Frosted Lucky Charms(may be close). Simbas Food over Cheesesteaks(zzzzzzz). Creepy Heat over Cow Tipping( I would like to see the Bulls win, but I did say the Heat would lose to the Spurs this Sunday). Slippers over Terminex Bugs( zzzzzzzzz). Pissers over Houston We Have A Problem( good close game). Thunder Bolts over Wizards(blowout). Lakers over Wolves( if ths Lakers lose this game they don't deserve to make the playoffs). Sperms over McGees(close game and 2 loses in a row for the Nuggets). Warriors over Kings(zzzzzzzzzz). Humphries over Blazers( might be close. Humphries 68 lol).
"Tis luck to catch me lucky charms." 4 days rest should help these boys. Kyrie is trying to rush himself back to the court, but is being held back. I've noticed this all season, when an injured player is hurt (no matter what) they are held off for a certain time length. My question to you is, does this go on in the league, or is this a Cavs' thing?
sam

Waterloo, Canada

#61838 Mar 27, 2013
Clipper me wrote:
And you're any different?

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#61839 Mar 27, 2013
ps: luvin the "wicked Wednesday." Are you part wicked? lol
sam

Waterloo, Canada

#61840 Mar 27, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
ps: luvin the "wicked Wednesday." Are you part wicked? lol
As Kris Kross once said. The picks can be Wikitty wikitty wikitty wack.lol. Luv them though.
Black Mamba

United States

#61841 Mar 27, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tis luck to catch me lucky charms." 4 days rest should help these boys. Kyrie is trying to rush himself back to the court, but is being held back. I've noticed this all season, when an injured player is hurt (no matter what) they are held off for a certain time length. My question to you is, does this go on in the league, or is this a Cavs' thing?
I think teams are stating to realize that they are investing a lot of money in these players and the only way they can get their moneys worth or close to it is making sure the player is 100% before he comes back. The older players may have a little chance to come back early, but players likelike Rose and Uncle Drew are the future of the franchise. They don't want TJ jeopardize anything by bringing them back early.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kanye West released an explicit and bizarre new... 7 min Spotted Girl 10
News Trump stirs controversy with tweet about fatal ... Mon grounded in reali... 1
News Dwyane Wade's cousin shot dead while pushing he... Mon grounded in reali... 1
News Carmelo Anthony says he wouldn't trade gold med... Aug 22 K-DJ 1
News Drake has the best guests in the business, upst... Aug 20 K-DJ 1
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Aug 3 Nibbio 12,079
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... Aug 1 Sam 4
More from around the web