Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Is this some sort of joke? Solomon Alabi? Man that guy never took off his sweats let alone even saw the dino claw on the floor. White this is huge breaking news. Lmao
that's why i posted it, i was in shock too. figured you'd appreciate it lmao..really the only reason i posted it was to see your reaction haha
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Kobe: "I've been very blessed to have been with a fantastic organization. I truly have. It's coming to an end, and I'm happy that it will be in a Lakers uniform."

Kimmel: "How soon do you think it will be coming to an end?"

Kobe: "It will be soon. I've played 20 years. I mean when I came into the league I had an afro, and I can't grow one now if I tried."

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Showtime wrote:
Add J.J. Redick to the list of former teammates who were none too pleased with Dwight Howard's recent comments about his Orlando Magic teammates.
This week Howard told KCAL, a Los Angeles CBS affiliate, that "My team in Orlando was a team full of people who nobody wanted, and I was the leader, and I led that team with a smile on my face."
That characterization of a Magic team that went to the NBA Finals in 2009 hasn't sat well with his former teammates.
"I'm not surprised by it," Redick told ESPNLosAngeles.com Wednesday evening before his Milwaukee Bucks played the Los Angeles Clippers. "I would be more surprised when Dwight starts taking responsibility. That would be the most negative thing I can say, but that's the truth.
"You can't take all the credit and not accept any of the blame."
In the two days since the interview aired, former teammates Jameer Nelson told the Orlando Sentinel that he was "disappointed" in Howard's comments while Rashard Lewis said Howard's comments were "disrespectful."
"It's disrespectful more than anything. We helped Dwight become the player he was," Lewis, now a member of the Miami Heat, told the Sentinel on Wednesday.
"We made a good run. Hell, look at those (conference and division) banners hanging in the stands. They don't say Dwight Howard on them..."
Nelson, who was once one of Howard's closest friends on the Magic, said he was disappointed in Howard's comments.
At some point, when are you a gonna as a man, when are you going to take ownership and stay out of the media in a professional manner," Nelson told the Sentinel.
"I would be less of a man to comment on certain things that people comment on about me and my teammates. We had a great run as a group, as core guys, and he was a part of it (reaching the 2009 Finals) and for him to say things about anybody in a negative manner, that's up to him.
"That's his opinion. If that's how he feels, that's how he feels."
Howard has not publicly commented on the issue since the KCAL interview.
"You can't take all of the credit and not accept any of the blame" should be on a plaque above every locker room doorway exit.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Justin wrote:
Lebron has still been great despite having to share it with Wade.Kobe has made Nash worser or irrelevant because Kobe needs to take 25 to 30 shots to even stay in the discussion with Lebron.Kobe makes guys worser and thats how it always been his entire career.Lebron keeps Wade thriving despite his blemishes and he makes the role players look like allstars.Miller,Chalmers and Cole are always looking better with Lebron.Lebron will simply make Kobe irrelevant with years to come because he's a team player.Guys like Kobe will fade away because they are unfixed toys.Duncan is a much more qualified player than Kobe.He has always maximise the talent around him and he has always found other ways to contribute in new offensive schemes even if it means taking a lesser role.
you talk about sharing, i think your just jealous that his fiancee wont share LeBron's **** with you
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

thats why justina's so cranky ^ lebron's fiancee is a ballhog lol..at least he can bash kobe,

Lebron's girl is more of a ballhog than kobe

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Anybody else have a team with flu like symptoms running rampant? Zeller, Waiters, Booby, trainer Max Benton and now Kyrie improbable for tonight? Zeller is back, maybe Waiters for tonight against the Grizz.

Mamba, ya got all this for your Freaky Friday predictions? Cavs over Pelican Briefs, Chicago Bullsh*t, Dynamite Men, and Utah Azz all made you look bad, didn't they? lol j/k Funny thing is Cavs hung with Miami til the end, and had a 22 point lead over the Knicks (in the 1st half) for their only losses since the break. If they ever learn how to close out a game over the big boys ....
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
that's why i posted it, i was in shock too. figured you'd appreciate it lmao..really the only reason i posted it was to see your reaction haha
funny post

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Showtime wrote:
Wow Lakers managed to pull it off, the guy the trolls hate the most was amazing tonight, kobe willed them to a win, thanks to the cavs we are like a game and a half from a playoff spot.
Actually, it is to the Cavs advantage if the Lakers make the playoffs. It has to do with that list of lottery picks that I posted the link for. If the Lakers make the playoffs, Cavs get to use a Miami pick instead, which is a higher pick. It had to do with the Sessions and Lebron deals.
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it is to the Cavs advantage if the Lakers make the playoffs. It has to do with that list of lottery picks that I posted the link for. If the Lakers make the playoffs, Cavs get to use a Miami pick instead, which is a higher pick. It had to do with the Sessions and Lebron deals.
You must be excited for next season. Things on the up for Cavs.
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Wow no Dell Zany pics, chee I wonder if he has us booked to slobber all over the Lakers tonight.
Time to give more fits. This is a must win for you guys to get in that 8th spot.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Justin wrote:
<quoted text>Kobe doesn't even have a better career than Tim Duncan lol.Its funny how you forget a 3 time Finals MVP because of your fantasy with Kobe.Ya we know Kobe is the youngest to 30,000 but fails horribly to be the quickest lol.Lebron is the 3rd quickest to 20,000 and youngest haha.With his 4th MVP under his belt with a 2nd ring for a wrap this year lol.I'll say keep deluding yourself.Kobe blemishes with this team will count on that Legacy while Duncan has been more successful with less than Kobe.The guy had two rookies in Gino and Parker beat baby Kobe with Shaq.Lebron will be miles over Kobe simply because theres no one in his league that only deserves Jordan comparisons.Kobe has never done that.
so, I guess you want to BJ lebron now, or is it again?.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Justin wrote:
Black Mamba I'll be would like to here your definition of domination.Kobe has 1MVP in 17 seasons haha.Thats not domination or anyway applying it.The only guys who like Kobe are stupid Rodman and the horrible GM Jordan.They have been irrelevant for just about everything.
Dumb azz, Nash has 2 MVPs, when was he dominating?

MVP doesn't = domination it means more value to your team and that media likes you more then any one else.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Wasn't it just the other day this guy was pretty darn good? I guess frustration not in the nba caught up with him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Justin wrote:
<quoted text>Thats BS.Kobe says he want yo be "The Greatest" right?Kobe is not as athletic as he use to be slightly but lets be honest here.He has always been a 45% jump shooter even in his prime.So even if you used age as an excuse but that still would count against his "Legacy".Can you image Lebron not making the playoffs?You guys were calling him a failure for making the Finals lol.Now here goes Kobe bumming as and he is preaching Playoffs after I got insulted from calling this team a bust from the gecko.I knew Kobe couldn't play with another perimeter all-star.Kobe barely can play great with excellent bigs and he needs the extra shots from being highly used from years playing with Fisher.The fact Kobe has never had a Pippen is purely because he is such a high volume shooter at best.
Actually KB said there is no such thing as the greatest and he is right.
There is no way to measure it, titles Bill Russell, stats Wilt Chamberlain, most unstoppable offensive kareem abdul jabbar, best floor Magic Johnson.
There isn't one player holds them all.

Now james not making playoffs I'm sure to him it will be a failure like it would not any player of the caliber with high expectations, so what's your point?
Not making the Finals in a weak azz conf with 3 all starts in their prime in your team would be failure..oh! and declaring winning 8 titles in a big off season parade/media conf.

Making the playoffs in the west harder then the east, chemistry affects any squad.
KB shooting % is affected by amount of shots taken and range which he has a lot range, so I don't care what his shooting % is a long as we win.

Kobe can't play with other all stars, really? and yet he has 5 ring, go figure.

Please SHUT THE HELL UP!... you don't know what you are talking about.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

in case you dudes and dudettes missed this.

sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually KB said there is no such thing as the greatest and he is right.
There is no way to measure it, titles Bill Russell, stats Wilt Chamberlain, most unstoppable offensive kareem abdul jabbar, best floor Magic Johnson.
There isn't one player holds them all.
Now james not making playoffs I'm sure to him it will be a failure like it would not any player of the caliber with high expectations, so what's your point?
Not making the Finals in a weak azz conf with 3 all starts in their prime in your team would be failure..oh! and declaring winning 8 titles in a big off season parade/media conf.
Making the playoffs in the west harder then the east, chemistry affects any squad.
KB shooting % is affected by amount of shots taken and range which he has a lot range, so I don't care what his shooting % is a long as we win.
Kobe can't play with other all stars, really? and yet he has 5 ring, go figure.
Please SHUT THE HELL UP!... you don't know what you are talking about.
You tell him RR..lol

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Justin wrote:
Lebron has still been great despite having to share it with Wade.Kobe has made Nash worser or irrelevant because Kobe needs to take 25 to 30 shots to even stay in the discussion with Lebron.Kobe makes guys worser and thats how it always been his entire career.Lebron keeps Wade thriving despite his blemishes and he makes the role players look like allstars.Miller,Chalmers and Cole are always looking better with Lebron.Lebron will simply make Kobe irrelevant with years to come because he's a team player.Guys like Kobe will fade away because they are unfixed toys.Duncan is a much more qualified player than Kobe.He has always maximise the talent around him and he has always found other ways to contribute in new offensive schemes even if it means taking a lesser role.
Wait how exactly is LBJ make wade better?

I don't see wade stats gone up if anything the other way around.

The coaching is the one that should be credited for mixing wade and james mins and system to maximizing their productivity on the floor.

Nash and the rest of the team is struggling in system that is not made for everyone, if coaching did a better job result could be different.

You still don't what the F. you are talking about.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

sam wrote:
<quoted text>You tell him RR..lol
Ha ha ha well he needs to be enlighten...lol

You know what even if you go to the most original dunk all time.

Dr. J has that one lock down.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

This goes out to RR and Show

Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Little confused lol but ok I am glad lakers making the playoffs benefits your cavs as well lol...The cavs are gonna be the new team in town next season, few people taking notice now, but I think it will be no secret next season, I heard someone else say they fell in love with kyrie on ESPN lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the NBA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NBA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Starting Lineup Revealed 17 hr naqib 2
Cavaliers suspend C Andrew Bynum indefinitely (Dec '13) 18 hr xdd 2
Updating the Top 100 NBA Players at the First Q... (Dec '12) 18 hr sdd 2
Divorce not an option for Khloe Kardashian (May '12) 18 hr wertgh 18
Lamar Odom: 5 Teams That Should Take a Gamble o... (Apr '12) 18 hr wertgh 75
Lebron James Says He Chooses Not to Lead the NB... (Dec '12) 18 hr wertgh 23
NBA Extra: Is Dwyane Wade the world's best? (Nov '08) 19 hr wertgh 15,623
•••
•••