Sammy

Canada

#61291 Mar 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Damn, Sam the boys couldn't hold it in the 4th. I thought for sure they had it especially how that 3rd went.
almost but not quite. Sorry it doesn't help you guys.
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Winter Garden, FL

#61292 Mar 5, 2013
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-l...

video of swifts house...crazy ammount of alcohol
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61293 Mar 5, 2013
Justin wrote:
To be honest LA fans need be giving Kobe all the BJ's than can give him lol.Because you guys suck in football and every other aspect of athletics.
Only person who really lives in LA in here is me, everyone else lives in FLorida, Canida, Cleveleand , RR lives everywhere in the world, So your comment is quite stupid if you think your gonna strike a cord with sammy or mamba.....Further more I wouldn't be talking cause you live in Albany GA, who the f*ck goes there, who the hell cares about that place, you might as well live in my armpit , what the hell do you have going on over there?.......Yeah I couldn't think of anything either lol.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#61294 Mar 5, 2013
Don't feed the trolls. They are just trying to get a rise out of you. Justin and Tiffany knew how to do that to me, along with one other person. Looks like the Albanian was thinking about Kobe in a "different" kind of way. lol
Sammy

Kitchener, Canada

#61295 Mar 5, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Only person who really lives in LA in here is me, everyone else lives in FLorida, Canida, Cleveleand , RR lives everywhere in the world, So your comment is quite stupid if you think your gonna strike a cord with sammy or mamba.....Further more I wouldn't be talking cause you live in Albany GA, who the f*ck goes there, who the hell cares about that place, you might as well live in my armpit , what the hell do you have going on over there?.......Yeah I couldn't think of anything either lol.
Well said Show. Speaking of cities. I heard on the radio today, Toronto ranks as 4th largest city in North America behind Ny and La. Had no idea we were bigger than some major US cities.
RR where are you living these days? I think last time was Costa Rica.
Sammy

Canada

#61296 Mar 5, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
Don't feed the trolls. They are just trying to get a rise out of you. Justin and Tiffany knew how to do that to me, along with one other person. Looks like the Albanian was thinking about Kobe in a "different" kind of way. lol
Don't feed them? I would have thought by now they were stuffed. We don't have to contend much these days. Justin pretty much is the last punching bag. Ginoflake is a hilarious type troll and comes up with more far fetched comments that make you roll with laughter.
Black Mamba

United States

#61297 Mar 5, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> almost but not quite. Sorry it doesn't help you guys.
What's up Sam. Here are my winners tonight for terrifying tuesday lol. Smelltics over Sexers(maybe close. Also KG will bite someone tonight since he is always barking). Late Show over Thunder Cats( I can only hope and pray lol). Chicken Nuggets over Seattle Queens(zzzzzzz).
Black Mamba

United States

#61298 Mar 5, 2013
[QUOTE whoa="rrenault"]< quoted text>
I know what Lakers are missing now, they don't have what The thunder, Miami, Clipps have and but they used to have.
Two players that can go off for 40 pts on the same night out side of good supporting cast, Lakers need that again.
Not that the same effect can't be replicated with a solid all around team, but those 40 plus pts players are very unstoppable and that's an edge they have over the all around team, sub them correctly and is like having a fresh KB playing the whole 48 mins and at times two KBs, they may be slow down but not shot down.
[/QUOTE] Excellent points especially about the Lakers not having 2 40 point scores. The only thing bad about having two of them is that there is a good possibility you may be screwed if one of them doesn't show up lol. As this point we have to keep playing like we have been playing which is slow down the pace and make the game ugly. We only have one 40 plus point guy and 2 maybe 20 plus guys. A 14 plus players and the rest are under 10 and very inconsistent. Tonight we will see how the pace is during this game. If the Thunder score close to 100 the Lakers won't win. 90 and under then they have a chance.
Black Mamba

United States

#61299 Mar 5, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Only person who really lives in LA in here is me, everyone else lives in FLorida, Canida, Cleveleand , RR lives everywhere in the world, So your comment is quite stupid if you think your gonna strike a cord with sammy or mamba.....Further more I wouldn't be talking cause you live in Albany GA, who the f*ck goes there, who the hell cares about that place, you might as well live in my armpit , what the hell do you have going on over there?.......Yeah I couldn't think of anything either lol.
Lol he is already upset because of what some of us said about his home town. It's full of inbred hicks who always look foward to family reunions. I find him funny because everyone catches him in a lie and he always changes the subject. Maybe there is something wrong with his madula oblangata as the teacher told the Water Boy lol.
Sam

Canada

#61301 Mar 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Sam. Here are my winners tonight for terrifying tuesday lol. Smelltics over Sexers(maybe close. Also KG will bite someone tonight since he is always barking). Late Show over Thunder Cats( I can only hope and pray lol). Chicken Nuggets over Seattle Queens(zzzzzzz).
hahah Seattle Queens. Ouch. Yea Lakeshow got a tough one and pray chicken nuggets lose.
Sam

Canada

#61302 Mar 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol he is already upset because of what some of us said about his home town. It's full of inbred hicks who always look foward to family reunions. I find him funny because everyone catches him in a lie and he always changes the subject. Maybe there is something wrong with his madula oblangata as the teacher told the Water Boy lol.
I will keep saying it. The reason for the constant changes is mainly due to his 2 dimensional and delusional personality. Remember he told us he visits a shrink now and then. Suffers from split personality syndrome. Folks we have a winner on our hands.
Sam

Canada

#61303 Mar 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol he is already upset because of what some of us said about his home town. It's full of inbred hicks who always look foward to family reunions. I find him funny because everyone catches him in a lie and he always changes the subject. Maybe there is something wrong with his madula oblangata as the teacher told the Water Boy lol.
Bipolar boy shouldn't be upset. I mean there's nothing far from the truth that we discuss about him.
Black Mamba

United States

#61304 Mar 5, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> I will keep saying it. The reason for the constant changes is mainly due to his 2 dimensional and delusional personality. Remember he told us he visits a shrink now and then. Suffers from split personality syndrome. Folks we have a winner on our hands.
Lmao omg he did tell us that. Damn how could I forget that? I bet that shrink even laughs at him when he comes in. Some days he is nice and others he is raging like he is on steroids. He is just a lost soul who is using that as an excuse to say what he says. I hope he keeps getting pissed off when we say things to him.
Black Mamba

United States

#61305 Mar 5, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Bipolar boy shouldn't be upset. I mean there's nothing far from the truth that we discuss about him.
He said on the other board that we are always ganging up on him when he tries to talk sportssplrts but he then said that he loves being hated. No one wouldn't say anything about him if he didn't talk smack, but he can't take it. Hopefully we won't drive him to suicide since he is bipolar, on drugs and possibly brain dead lol.
Sammy

Canada

#61306 Mar 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> He said on the other board that we are always ganging up on him when he tries to talk sportssplrts but he then said that he loves being hated. No one wouldn't say anything about him if he didn't talk smack, but he can't take it. Hopefully we won't drive him to suicide since he is bipolar, on drugs and possibly brain dead lol.
if that's his theory of ganging up then he's a real pus*y. Yea he seems like he could be a good guy and then suddenly he stabs you in the back like no ones biz. I mentioned to him in the other room, the time he asked me for advice on what he should do about a chick he was about to lose and eventually did. Now why the heck would he ask me? Go ask Dr. Phil for petes sake. What I should have done is gave him real bad advice like putting dog doo doo in his girlfriends shoes to make up for all his bipolar mistakes. What a maroon.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#61307 Mar 5, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Well said Show. Speaking of cities. I heard on the radio today, Toronto ranks as 4th largest city in North America behind Ny and La. Had no idea we were bigger than some major US cities.
RR where are you living these days? I think last time was Costa Rica.
I was in Puerto Vallarta last time actually, but have been back in the U.S. for the last 2 yrs.

I want to go to Spain and France soooooooo bad, and watch a Barca game.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61308 Mar 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol he is already upset because of what some of us said about his home town. It's full of inbred hicks who always look foward to family reunions. I find him funny because everyone catches him in a lie and he always changes the subject. Maybe there is something wrong with his madula oblangata as the teacher told the Water Boy lol.
Just cause hes got possible deformation, missing fingers, 3 nipples whatever it is and a bipolar disorder, doesn't mean he can say foolish things lol.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61309 Mar 5, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in Puerto Vallarta last time actually, but have been back in the U.S. for the last 2 yrs.
I want to go to Spain and France soooooooo bad, and watch a Barca game.
Damn just like teh song goes, papa was a rolling stone, wherever he laid his hat was his home! lol

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#61310 Mar 5, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent points especially about the Lakers not having 2 40 point scores. The only thing bad about having two of them is that there is a good possibility you may be screwed if one of them doesn't show up lol. As this point we have to keep playing like we have been playing which is slow down the pace and make the game ugly. We only have one 40 plus point guy and 2 maybe 20 plus guys. A 14 plus players and the rest are under 10 and very inconsistent. Tonight we will see how the pace is during this game. If the Thunder score close to 100 the Lakers won't win. 90 and under then they have a chance.
Well see true 40 pts scores they always show up.
They may not score you 40 pts and their good role players may pick up the rest, but they will give you something else, defense, rebs, asst, but they will show up it might just be for 20 pts in the fourth and seal the deal.

Westbrook, Paul, Bryant, James, wayne, Griffing, Durant are your most popular 40 pt scorers I can think of, who is out there Lakers can try to get this off season.

I agree Lakers need to control the pace of games the rest of the way for them to win games and make the playoffs.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61311 Mar 5, 2013
Wow lakers could have won the thunder, but you cant play 8 on 5, refs refuse to give kobe any fouls, especially now that kobe has to keep his mouth shut from allt he techs, part of that is kobes fault from years of yelling at the refs, but still, anything durant and westbrook do is a foul, refs are horrible period, stern you cow do something before you retire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Most Valuable Player (2014-2015) Wed NBA only 2
NBA to release last 2 minutes reports on crunch... Mar 3 jokowi19 1
Watch nba live the best quality here Feb 27 istreamsports 1
Sports Beyond Measure: Do The Sixers Risk Losin... Feb 23 stewart scott 2
Heat say Chris Bosh will miss remainder of the ... Feb 23 stewart scott 2
Sixers scrap shortcuts by stockpiling draft picks Feb 23 stewart scott 2
New start-up sports news site. Real info, real ... Feb 21 designatedscouting 1
More from around the web