lakers fans
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#61211 Mar 3, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I am not quite sure what your talking about there sammy, you would have to elaborate a bit .
Basically some talk sh*t about Jordan because they never came to grips to accept that he was that good. Ya digg? Lol
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#61212 Mar 3, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what's funny about for me, is that Stern wanted a KB vs LB showdown in the finals sooo bad and what the opportunity for it to happened with CP3 and KB getting together and Howard joining the following season.
He blocked the trade and really kill the last chance of KB vs LB.
Well his days are coming to an end.
sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#61213 Mar 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> One thing you fail to mention though are those who are smart enough not to get caught up in media frenzy and have a brain of their own. It all depends on individuals believing or not. On the other hand, many should be thankful for Mj's contribution. Otherwise the league may not be where it is today. Yesteryears stars promoted the league.
and stars today will continue for the next.
Black Mamba

United States

#61214 Mar 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Well his days are coming to an end.
Lol I wonder who is going to throw a going away party for him? He should have it in LA.
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#61215 Mar 3, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol I wonder who is going to throw a going away party for him? He should have it in LA.
lol, I think Show should throw it.
Black Mamba

United States

#61216 Mar 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> lol, I think Show should throw it.
Lol omg I can see that and I have a feeling there will be a couple of snipers out there too.
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#61217 Mar 3, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol omg I can see that and I have a feeling there will be a couple of snipers out there too.
Naw, Show wouldn't invite snipers to a Stern party. Lol

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#61218 Mar 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> oh wait , you never noticed Adam Silver licking Stern's butt at any major nba announcement? Silver I highly guarantee is next in line.
Adam silver was with Stern at Dr. Buss' memorial.

Creepy looking fellow, he would fit perfectly in the cast of the BIG BANG THEORY...LOL
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#61219 Mar 3, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy looking fellow, he would fit perfectly in the cast of the BIG BANG THEORY...LOL
ahahahah. Yea he would be great in any horror movie rerun. Yea man he's creeped out.
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#61220 Mar 3, 2013
Why is Adam Silver's nose always red?

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#61221 Mar 3, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol I wonder who is going to throw a going away party for him? He should have it in LA.
Oh you know it will take place in NY where he does his thing.
Black Mamba

United States

#61222 Mar 3, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I can see him no trying to explain women to Sheldon
Black Mamba

United States

#61223 Mar 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Naw, Show wouldn't invite snipers to a Stern party. Lol
On second thought, maybe Show wouldn't mind doing the job himself lol.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#61224 Mar 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Why is Adam Silver's nose always red?
It look brown to me....lol
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61225 Mar 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Basically some talk sh*t about Jordan because they never came to grips to accept that he was that good. Ya digg? Lol
Oh yeah I am sure there are people like that, I recognize he was great, his time in the sun wasn't great but he was.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61226 Mar 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> One thing you fail to mention though are those who are smart enough not to get caught up in media frenzy and have a brain of their own. It all depends on individuals believing or not. On the other hand, many should be thankful for Mj's contribution. Otherwise the league may not be where it is today. Yesteryears stars promoted the league.
This was not to bash Jordan, this was to bash these flip floppers who don't know how to make up their own minds, the media flip flops, so do many fans who don't know what the hell their own opinion is.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61227 Mar 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> lol, I think Show should throw it.
I will throw a rock at him.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61228 Mar 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Naw, Show wouldn't invite snipers to a Stern party. Lol
THe moment Stern retires will we see Adam Silver popping out of sterns ass and announce himself as the new COmissh, TA DA!!! A a new comish is born.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#61229 Mar 3, 2013
If gasol is still a laker after the offseason, I have a feeling it wont be because the lakers wanted to retain him, but because they cant find a good deal for him anymore.
Sammy

Waterloo, Canada

#61230 Mar 3, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>This was not to bash Jordan, this was to bash these flip floppers who don't know how to make up their own minds, the media flip flops, so do many fans who don't know what the hell their own opinion is.
that's true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitch Kupchak says the Lakers need help everywh... 6 hr thomas1897 1
News Ex-Grizzlies guardsigns with Cavaliers <... (Aug '08) 10 hr cathypearson 2
News Cavaliers dump Warriors to force Game 7 Jun 25 Go Blue Forever 5
News Igoudala In NBA Finals Spotlight As Warriors Lo... Jun 25 Browns Fan 3
Media Lunacy About LeBron James Jun 22 Media Lies 1
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
Congrats To Cleveland And Adam Silver For Arran... Jun 20 D Keefer 2
More from around the web