|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
even if dwight leaves...at least we dont have this putz
The 76ers and center Andrew Bynum are considering arthroscopic surgery on the player’s right knee in order to clean out loose cartilage, a procedure that would likely end the season for the center for whom they traded so many young assets, according to sources with knowledge of the situation. Bynum suffered a setback in the form of swelling in his right knee following his participation in a five-on-five scrimmage, first reported in the Inquirer, last Friday. While the Sixers have been unable to practice recently due to the schedule, Bynum would not have been able to participate due to the swelling in his knee, which was also first reported by the Inquirer on Friday. Bynum said his left knee “feels good.” Philadelphia Inquirer
Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#OOtvDJVFm75lq...
Yeah no doubt Lakers got lucky on that part, cause imagine, Pau, Hill and Bynum out right now.

This could work on the 76ers side, since this could make Bynum free agency not so hot, they could get a chance to get him without having to offer max.

Lakers do need to sign Howard can't afford not to have him.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> lol if anything, I could see Metta organizing something like that. Funny you should say Magic. I thought the same thing. Rambis I could see doing this too. Hilarious when you think about it.lol@Kareem flapping his arms.
Oh Rambis good point yeah he could be the other one out that group...lol

Metta and Howard would be the ones orchestrating the whole thing given a chance...lol
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah no doubt Lakers got lucky on that part, cause imagine, Pau, Hill and Bynum out right now.
This could work on the 76ers side, since this could make Bynum free agency not so hot, they could get a chance to get him without having to offer max.
Lakers do need to sign Howard can't afford not to have him.
NO way bynum is getting another big contract until he proves he can play at least 2 seasons without an injury, I won't be surprised to see the heat take a shot at him, someone will still pay up cause they are desperate and will gamble on getting a potential star on their team.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do have a shot at 7, but the one thing I known for a while and I have been trying to playoff for the longest is that, out Utah, Houston, Golden State and Los Angeles, Rockets have the easiest schedule then Golden State, Utah and then L.A.
To me is all about the Lakers lacking team defense, if they work on that they could make up for when Howard goes out.
Heck if the play team D they could win a lot of games.
Yeah lakers are not out of the woods yet, they still need to catch someone first, then they need to sustain their good play, the road games seem to be the only thing that the lakers need to over come.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> NO way bynum is getting another big contract until he proves he can play at least 2 seasons without an injury, I won't be surprised to see the heat take a shot at him, someone will still pay up cause they are desperate and will gamble on getting a potential star on their team.
oh no not a fourth amigo. Lol. My god the Heat would sign the whole nba if they could.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> oh no not a fourth amigo. Lol. My god the Heat would sign the whole nba if they could.
Pat riley following the lakers blue print, I still say it was shady how these 3 got together and the NBA didn't seem to investigate too hard, but well it is what it is..... IF there one thing that this whole lebron thing proves is that the media is the puppet master for too many dumb people, people hated lebron with passion, the media would kill lebron every chance they got, I didn't like him but I didn't understand the complete hatred, now he won a championship, the media has backed off and now praises lebron, and now people are just seeing a great player whos doing his thing? People need to learn to make up their own mind, stop letting the media decide for you.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>Pat riley following the lakers blue print, I still say it was shady how these 3 got together and the NBA didn't seem to investigate too hard, but well it is what it is..... IF there one thing that this whole lebron thing proves is that the media is the puppet master for too many dumb people, people hated lebron with passion, the media would kill lebron every chance they got, I didn't like him but I didn't understand the complete hatred, now he won a championship, the media has backed off and now praises lebron, and now people are just seeing a great player whos doing his thing? People need to learn to make up their own mind, stop letting the media decide for you.
You know something Show. That was well said and I agree. Sorry if I offend anyone, I am just not a Lebron fan period. I will stick to my original thoughts. Personally if he had stayed with Cleveland and won a championship, I would have had more respect for him.however he chose the easy way out. I am still going with my therory that 82 games were not completed last year, this year let's see. My dislike for him is based soley on attitude not ability. Clearly he is a great player but I am not fully sold on him. Just my take.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Show I also agree with your comment regarding nba not investigating. It wasn't hard for Stern to stop the Paul trade was it?
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> You know something Show. That was well said and I agree. Sorry if I offend anyone, I am just not a Lebron fan period. I will stick to my original thoughts. Personally if he had stayed with Cleveland and won a championship, I would have had more respect for him.however he chose the easy way out. I am still going with my therory that 82 games were not completed last year, this year let's see. My dislike for him is based soley on attitude not ability. Clearly he is a great player but I am not fully sold on him. Just my take.
Yeah my point is this is the same guy everyone hated, same guy, has he changed a bit? perhaps hes toned it down just a bit, but as you showed us hes still having his fun out there, hes still doing funny lebron things, its the same guy, people just wanna be told who to root for I guess, same people who argue about their favorite player, then pull out a article written by some guy who happens to say the same thing.....Also let me make it clear I am not talking about anyone in here, just people in general. I hate to go back to Jordan, but Jordan is still the reason why kobe and lebron are hated, a lot of people out there just cant stand the comparisons to their hero Jordan, they refuse to take that guy off the pedestal so your gonna get a lot of hate.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Sammy wrote:
Show I also agree with your comment regarding nba not investigating. It wasn't hard for Stern to stop the Paul trade was it?
Hard to believe anything that man says anymore, I hope the next guy in line is just kissing sterns ass until he leaves, then he does things his way. Stern didn't really butt in too much until the 2000s began.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

[QUOTE whoa="Sammy"]<quo ted text> Agreed.[/QUOTE] What's up Sam. How is everything? Also I know you have been waiting so here are my sinful Sunday picks lol. Hicks over gay dancing Harlem shaking heat stroke( very close entertaining game. Melo and Lebron huge game). OKFC Lighting over Lame Ass Slippers(Another close game. Jordan 42 pts. Still think he is a sorry player that can only dunk.) Wandless Wizards over Bowlers(hopefully the Wizards commentator can get the call right this time unlike their last air ball game losing shot lol). Pandas over Queens(zzzzzzzzz). To the moon Alice over black beauties( I need the Mavs to lose, but Rockets to strong at home). Alamo Coyotes over Isiahs short shorts cursed franchise(Parker out close road month can cost the Spurs the best record and number 1 seed).Placers over Big Macs(close defensive game). Lazy Ass Lakers over Justinas pink tricycle riding loving buzzards( may be close and D'antoni is still looking lost lol).
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do have a shot at 7, but the one thing I known for a while and I have been trying to playoff for the longest is that, out Utah, Houston, Golden State and Los Angeles, Rockets have the easiest schedule then Golden State, Utah and then L.A.
To me is all about the Lakers lacking team defense, if they work on that they could make up for when Howard goes out.
Heck if they play team D they could win a lot of games.
I think Golden State and Utah are going to keep slipping. Like you said the Rockets have the easier schedule, but we all know teams will want to spoil the party. I agree with you about the Lakers playing some defense. That game in Denver was just a massacre but Denver is a great home team. I see Kobe is starting to pick up his scoring a little more and Howards rebounding is going up too. Nash I think will be more aggressive and hopefully Gasol is on track to get back. He will be huge coming off the bench.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah my point is this is the same guy everyone hated, same guy, has he changed a bit? perhaps hes toned it down just a bit, but as you showed us hes still having his fun out there, hes still doing funny lebron things, its the same guy, people just wanna be told who to root for I guess, same people who argue about their favorite player, then pull out a article written by some guy who happens to say the same thing.....Also let me make it clear I am not talking about anyone in here, just people in general. I hate to go back to Jordan, but Jordan is still the reason why kobe and lebron are hated, a lot of people out there just cant stand the comparisons to their hero Jordan, they refuse to take that guy off the pedestal so your gonna get a lot of hate.
You knowknow according to th die hard Jordan fans his shadow is still over the NBA. They want to make sure he is still in the picture no matter what. Like you said in a earlier post, the media can make things worst. I don't have a problem with Lebron. I just don't like him with the Heat lol. He I not the bad guy anymore and the media now onto show the good side of him. Not saying he has a bad side, but he is not magnified like he was last year.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Hard to believe anything that man says anymore, I hope the next guy in line is just kissing sterns ass until he leaves, then he does things his way. Stern didn't really butt in too much until the 2000s began.
oh wait , you never noticed Adam Silver licking Stern's butt at any major nba announcement? Silver I highly guarantee is next in line.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah my point is this is the same guy everyone hated, same guy, has he changed a bit? perhaps hes toned it down just a bit, but as you showed us hes still having his fun out there, hes still doing funny lebron things, its the same guy, people just wanna be told who to root for I guess, same people who argue about their favorite player, then pull out a article written by some guy who happens to say the same thing.....Also let me make it clear I am not talking about anyone in here, just people in general. I hate to go back to Jordan, but Jordan is still the reason why kobe and lebron are hated, a lot of people out there just cant stand the comparisons to their hero Jordan, they refuse to take that guy off the pedestal so your gonna get a lot of hate.
You raise good points, however there are some who make false remarks and wacky comparisons about Jordan too which has or had me totally baffled.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Sam. How is everything? Also I know you have been waiting so here are my sinful Sunday picks lol. Hicks over gay dancing Harlem shaking heat stroke( very close entertaining game. Melo and Lebron huge game). OKFC Lighting over Lame Ass Slippers(Another close game. Jordan 42 pts. Still think he is a sorry player that can only dunk.) Wandless Wizards over Bowlers(hopefully the Wizards commentator can get the call right this time unlike their last air ball game losing shot lol). Pandas over Queens(zzzzzzzzz). To the moon Alice over black beauties( I need the Mavs to lose, but Rockets to strong at home). Alamo Coyotes over Isiahs short shorts cursed franchise(Parker out close road month can cost the Spurs the best record and number 1 seed).Placers over Big Macs(close defensive game). Lazy Ass Lakers over Justinas pink tricycle riding loving buzzards( may be close and D'antoni is still looking lost lol).
hahahahaha now that's good. Okfc, now they are a bunch of chickens.lol justina's pink trike. Hilarious. Mavs will win today.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Showtime wrote:
Well as much as some are not keen about Mj which is fine, he is still very powerful in the league. Not saying that's good or bad but there's not many athletes who have that much power or that influential in any sport.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Miami Heat strongly considering re-signing 40 year old Juwan
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

[QUOTE whoa="sam"]Miami Heat strongly considering re-signing 40 year old Juwan[/QUOTE] I thought he was dead. Next thing you know they are going to want to sign Oscar the grouch since they already have big bird, snuffaluffus and Elmo lol.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> NO way bynum is getting another big contract until he proves he can play at least 2 seasons without an injury, I won't be surprised to see the heat take a shot at him, someone will still pay up cause they are desperate and will gamble on getting a potential star on their team.
All I have to say is Agent Zero, remember him he got one and that was not the first or last time we saw it happened.

So yeah there is a way that scenario could play out like you some will still be desperate enough to pay and gamble.

But like I said his value and the amount of money from teams pursing him may have dwindle considerably.

It will be interesting to see how that will play out, but Lakers dodged a bullet by moving him BIG TIME!.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NBA Basketball Discussions

Search the NBA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
3-Year-Old Critically Injured following Chicago... 9 hr reality is a crutch 1
NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) 12 hr go now 3
LeBron James leads Heat offense in 114-96 Game ... (May '13) 12 hr where 3
LeBron Putting Up Unreal Numbers (Apr '13) 12 hr go now 4
LeBron James Gets Royal Treatment, Causes Stir (Aug '13) 12 hr dsffg 2
Lebron James Says He Chooses Not to Lead the NB... (Dec '12) 12 hr dfsg 22
Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) 12 hr dfsg 2
•••
•••