Sam

Acton, Canada

#60708 Feb 13, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Don't tell me you didn't get the picks again?
No sorry I responded to B and had soccer practice.(Coaching) I saw them
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60709 Feb 13, 2013
The bookies say thank you Dell.
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Winter Garden, FL

#60710 Feb 13, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
Yo guys, any of you know what the Lakers will have to spend if Dwight doesn't sign with LA? I know they can offer him $30mil more than anyone else can which I believe would be a $130mil contract overall.
How much actual, right now money would the Lakers have if there's no Dwight?
idk if you mean this year or next, but if hes not on the roster in 2014, the only contract on the book is nash at 9 mil

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/la_lakers.htm

^ lakers payroll up to 2016/2017

if he doesnt resign and we dont resign anyone who's a FA this year, we drop from 100 mil to 78 mil
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Winter Garden, FL

#60711 Feb 13, 2013
Tony Mejia: Hedo Turkoglu has been suspended without pay for 20 games for violating NBA/NBPA Anti-Drug Program by testing positive for methenolone. Twitter @TonyMejiaNBA

Steve Kyler: Turkoglu repeatedly said he never took any substance to improve his playing ability, that this was related to a shoulder injury and pain. Twitter @stevekylerNBA

maybe tainted pizza sauce?
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Winter Garden, FL

#60712 Feb 13, 2013
Kobe’s footwork in the post is obviously legendary. Oh yeah. The athleticism, the balance in the air, the lefty shots. He made a 3 on us one year in the corner. The shot clock was winding down, and he had to spin around and just shoot it lefty. To me, he's the no. 1 player over the 15 years I've been in this league. Grantland

^ dirk nowitzki
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Winter Garden, FL

#60713 Feb 13, 2013
Ken Berger: Among teams that have internally discussed Amundson are the Lakers, Knicks and Sixers, source says. Twitter @KBergCBS
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Winter Garden, FL

#60714 Feb 13, 2013
Will Ferrell was at last night’s Lakers – Suns game, dressed as one of the Staples Center security guards. On the front of his red coat there was a name tag that said,“Ted Vagina.” Late in the game, Ferrell “kicked out” Shaquille O’Neal who was sitting in the front row. Shaq and his bodyguard went peacefully. Why was Will Ferrell playing Lakers security guard? Probably because Will Ferrell was bored and this is the kind of thing that Will Ferrell does when he is bored. The Big Lead
Black Mamba

United States

#60715 Feb 14, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> No sorry I responded to B and had soccer practice.(Coaching) I saw them
I have no idea what's going on all of sudden. You post from your phone too? If you and want to try to post the picks like I do for a practice post to see if yours will appear.
Black Mamba

United States

#60716 Feb 14, 2013
Dwhite12 LASlowtime wrote:
Kobe’s footwork in the post is obviously legendary. Oh yeah. The athleticism, the balance in the air, the lefty shots. He made a 3 on us one year in the corner. The shot clock was winding down, and he had to spin around and just shoot it lefty. To me, he's the no. 1 player over the 15 years I've been in this league. Grantland
^ dirk nowitzki
Footwork is one of the things Kobe has over MJ. Most MJ fans don't like to hear that, but I think it is true. Lebron doesn't have great footwork but Tim Duncan does. People forget how this aspect of your game can make you even better. Dirk was corret .
Black Mamba

United States

#60717 Feb 14, 2013
Sam wrote:
Almost B almost. I give Cavs credit.
They almost had it is right and im kinda surprised that Uncle Drew didn't have a good game. In my opinion, Spurs are going to be a tough out in the playoffs. Don't be shocked if they win it all this year either.
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60718 Feb 14, 2013
I hope Cupid sticks an arrow towards all you're arses.Happy Valentines day.
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60719 Feb 14, 2013
Dwhite12 LASlowtime wrote:
Tony Mejia: Hedo Turkoglu has been suspended without pay for 20 games for violating NBA/NBPA Anti-Drug Program by testing positive for methenolone. Twitter @TonyMejiaNBA
Steve Kyler: Turkoglu repeatedly said he never took any substance to improve his playing ability, that this was related to a shoulder injury and pain. Twitter @stevekylerNBA
maybe tainted pizza sauce?
I thought he would be nailed for pizza overdose. Poor fellow
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60720 Feb 14, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> They almost had it is right and im kinda surprised that Uncle Drew didn't have a good game. In my opinion, Spurs are going to be a tough out in the playoffs. Don't be shocked if they win it all this year either.
Miami still give teams fits.
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60721 Feb 14, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I have no idea what's going on all of sudden. You post from your phone too? If you and want to try to post the picks like I do for a practice post to see if yours will appear.
Yes I post from my phone generally. Iam not sure how or what your doing to post pics.
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60722 Feb 14, 2013
Hey white , this will bring you back down memory lane.
http://m.youtube.com/results...

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#60723 Feb 14, 2013
Sam wrote:
Almost B almost. I give Cavs credit.
They did exactly the opposite of what Scott said to do ..... "don't let them get a 3." Waiters owned up and said he left Leonard alone in the corner. He did that in a Miami game also, when Ray Allen got a 3.
I thought we had that one. Doesn't help when guys like Duncan don't get called for traveling....twice.
On to the next after the break.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#60724 Feb 14, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> They almost had it is right and im kinda surprised that Uncle Drew didn't have a good game. In my opinion, Spurs are going to be a tough out in the playoffs. Don't be shocked if they win it all this year either.
Uncle Drew said he felt like he'd played 3 games in 3 days when he arrived for the game. He hardly ever has a bad game, so I can't beat him up too bad. I don't know why Scott decided to give him the ball at the end with 2.9 seconds left if he was having a bad night. Should have gone to Waiters who relishes being the "go-to-guy" under pressure, and was having a good night. Hind sight, of course.

Here's the link I was telling you all explaining the Cavs picks situation:

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d9wS1...
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Winter Garden, FL

#60725 Feb 14, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Footwork is one of the things Kobe has over MJ. Most MJ fans don't like to hear that, but I think it is true. Lebron doesn't have great footwork but Tim Duncan does. People forget how this aspect of your game can make you even better. Dirk was corret .
and you wont hear this often..but of all of them (with the exception of duncan) kobe has the best post up game by far, and he does so much from there too
Dwhite12 LA Slowtime

Winter Garden, FL

#60726 Feb 14, 2013
Sam wrote:
Hey white , this will bring you back down memory lane.
http://m.youtube.com/results...
lmao, pizza boy! haha nice post sammy
Black Mamba

United States

#60727 Feb 14, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Miami still give teams fits.
Yeah they have a 65% chance of repeating this year. Still think they will have trouble with the Knicks and Pacers. Celtics aren't a threat without Rondo. I say it will be Knicks Heat Eastern Conference Finals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? Thu tom wingo 2
News Tears, anger mark 1st anniversary of SKorean fe... Apr 16 Brady Chub Club 1
News The Latest: Protest, investigation in S. Caroli... Apr 9 Concerned Parent 2
he still felt she was very beautiful Apr 6 patrick-paul 1
News Douthit to join PH team for SEABA, SEAG Apr 6 Cardboard Company 3
News Nick Young likely to miss rest of season for La... Apr 5 tom wingo 2
News Wisconsin stuns No. 1 Kentucky Apr 5 tom wingo 2
More from around the web