Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Well said, exactly what I said to RR. You can point fingers at the coach all you want but at the end of the day, is a coach responsible for stupid fouls, missed shots, missed dunks, goaltending? shall I go on? He is not on the court.The players are. So there has to be some give and take here.
That's why I asked these guys, what more you want? You went through Brown already. Would another guy after MD solve the problem? We don't know. So you. They must make the best with what they currently have. I understand the media circus but so did many Laker teams of the past.No team can have always have the cream of the crop.
Wait wait You can't can blame the coach for all that crap if his misusing his players.

If He has the wrong players taking shot they shouldn't and over playing his players to the point of exhaustion were they start fouling cause they are guarding on empty thank.

The Coach is liable for misusing his player and not making adjustment, even if the front office hire the wrong coach for the team.
He should had known that those players didn't fit his system everyone knew how the hell he didn't?

Once he is on the coach sit he has to adjust or resign.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Omg I can see him now saying as a coach you have to dig deep inside to find out rather you have it or you don't. I never doubted we could turn this season around and this was a total team effort. While he is saying this he is once again sweating and making his little sly laugh lol. It doesn't look like he is happy at all and that is because he knows he was the wrong coach for the job. Also the media is having a field day with him and the team. The scary thing is that this is only half of the season. Who knows what's going to happen next.
Ha ha ha...watch it if the Lakers make the playoffs, he going to say it was done him sticking to his system and how players finally got the hang of it...lol

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Cavs are doing something right, it wasn't that long ago they were in the finals, and were the baddest team out there, and now they have rising stars again who need more time, I think they are some what following the OKC blueprint, they do need that one other star, could be it be maybe lebron will return? I really do think hes leaning on coming back.
Oh yeah, they came right out and said that they intend to rebuild through the draft exactly like OKC did. We knew right from the start with the Kyrie pick and Tristan Thompson pick, that was the plan. Then adding Tyler Zeller and Dion Waiters fell right in to the plan also.

Sammy was right about that Memphis deal. Speights and Ellington plus a first round pick for Leuer was a STEAL. I read that with all these picks acquired, they could throw together a sweet deal for a major player if they reach a point where they have what they wanted. With Andy out and Booby mostly riding the bench, there is no veteran leadership on the floor. I feel a Luke Walton joke coming ...

LB does like Kyrie quite a bit, and says he misses home. Doesn't mean anything though. lol He should have just waited another 2 years, and none of that unpleasant crap would have happened. IMO

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Yo guys, any of you know what the Lakers will have to spend if Dwight doesn't sign with LA? I know they can offer him $30mil more than anyone else can which I believe would be a $130mil contract overall.

How much actual, right now money would the Lakers have if there's no Dwight?
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, they came right out and said that they intend to rebuild through the draft exactly like OKC did. We knew right from the start with the Kyrie pick and Tristan Thompson pick, that was the plan. Then adding Tyler Zeller and Dion Waiters fell right in to the plan also.
Sammy was right about that Memphis deal. Speights and Ellington plus a first round pick for Leuer was a STEAL. I read that with all these picks acquired, they could throw together a sweet deal for a major player if they reach a point where they have what they wanted. With Andy out and Booby mostly riding the bench, there is no veteran leadership on the floor. I feel a Luke Walton joke coming ...
LB does like Kyrie quite a bit, and says he misses home. Doesn't mean anything though. lol He should have just waited another 2 years, and none of that unpleasant crap would have happened. IMO
Yup they are following a very good blue print. I think the raptors need to do the same if this rudy gay thing doesn't work. As for lebron and kyrie, I will defend lebron for one thing, I felt they didn't do enough to get lebron more help and lebron I think he became frustrated with that, and had lebron stayed would there be a Kyrie irving ? I am not sure how you got the pick for kyrie was it a cavs pick or another teams pick? cause if it was a cavs pick lebron would have had the cavs at too good of a record to get kyrie. I can see it happening with wade not getting any younger hes already 31, heck maybe he will bring wade with him lol, wade has no Jordan like legacy he might as well lol.
Showtime

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
Yo guys, any of you know what the Lakers will have to spend if Dwight doesn't sign with LA? I know they can offer him $30mil more than anyone else can which I believe would be a $130mil contract overall.
How much actual, right now money would the Lakers have if there's no Dwight?
Lakers I think are in a plan for a big free agent pool in a couple of years, so they will do little things to keep the team competitive for kobe, I dont see them going nuts with big long contracts even if they have money to spend. I think Dwight will regret leaving the lakers in the long run.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Lakers I think are in a plan for a big free agent pool in a couple of years, so they will do little things to keep the team competitive for kobe, I dont see them going nuts with big long contracts even if they have money to spend. I think Dwight will regret leaving the lakers in the long run.
True, even though Dwight isn't 100% and may not be for the rest of this season, if he left LA he'd never live it down.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha...watch it if the Lakers make the playoffs, he going to say it was done him sticking to his system and how players finally got the hang of it...lol
And you're rebuttle is what? Its the players that got them in correct? Sorry RR it also works 2 ways. You have 12 plus men vs a coaching staff.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
your team B is copy cat of ours or visa versa. We lacked leadership for years and its not easy when you keep relying on young guys without experience. Iam telling you , watch out for the Cavs. I see the potential and moves still to be made.Not sure about LBJ but somethings coming.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

RR at the end of the day. Everyone is accountable period. Unfortunately coaches feel the brunt more. Dude we have an absolutely fantastic coach but the team sucked since Gay came around. Luckily management believes in him and no one pointed fingers at just him. So again, maybe your teams needs to pull it together with what they have. You know full out changes will be coming anyway. Just not so sure MD will be turfed that easily.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg you already know it a coming. I wonder what was going through his minds last night when they have up a 12 point lead in the 3rd only scoring 9 pts. He was thinking sigh damn now I have to act like im coaching by letting the players talk while I give my small amount of input at the end. Lol yeah we have figures you Mike D.A
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Sam wrote:
This goes out to Dell the youngest. Shout out to the Tdot. Great scenes.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
I tried to pull it up from my phone, but no can do. Was that your boy Drake lol?
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Lakers I think are in a plan for a big free agent pool in a couple of years, so they will do little things to keep the team competitive for kobe, I dont see them going nuts with big long contracts even if they have money to spend. I think Dwight will regret leaving the lakers in the long run.
That's the main reason why I think he is going to stay. Money talks and when Kobe leaves Howard will be the center of a attention in LA. No pun intended lol. We all saw what a healthy Howard can do and that is what I feel we will have next season. Who else can offer him big bucks and location location location?
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I tried to pull it up from my phone, but no can do. Was that your boy Drake lol?
Drake Drizzy. Just u tube started from the bottom. Beat good , rap sucks but great scenes of home.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

And tonight's picks are? Come on Dell every bookie must be lurking waiting for your presictions. Lmao
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Predictions sorry
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
True, even though Dwight isn't 100% and may not be for the rest of this season, if he left LA he'd never live it down.
I feel the pressure already. After his escapades last year, you would thing Dude had enough.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Sam wrote:
And tonight's picks are? Come on Dell every bookie must be lurking waiting for your presictions. Lmao
Damn. Why all of a sudden they are not going through? Im going to try again. Do you think it's the format that im putting them in that's making them disappear?
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Damn. Why all of a sudden they are not going through? Im going to try again. Do you think it's the format that im putting them in that's making them disappear?
Ummm what format you using? Not sure
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Sam wrote:
Predictions sorry
Dirty Squawking Birds over Tragic. Pace Makers over Kittens. Cadavers over Sperms. Smelltics over Cows. Nuts over Chicken Nuggets. Dino Men over Pricks. Wandless Wizards over pissed ons inc. Deer over 76 Bowlers. Weed Blazers over Diseased Insects. Wolves over Zzz. Horse Radish over Queens. Slippers over Sprockets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••