Sam

Acton, Canada

#60659 Feb 12, 2013
Showtime wrote:
I dont see a clear cut favorite to win it all this season, Don't know if I am alone in that.
oh stop it, don't be shy. Spurs dawg.lmao
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60660 Feb 12, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> What kind of a player do you think you need to help you go further?
hmm last week it was a guard but man oh man John Lucas the third has been on fire. I say one more vet player at the guard position in case luke cools off. Cool hand luke um yea. I have written off playoffs hope but I can see a difference with Gay in the lineup, too little too late at this point.
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60661 Feb 12, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I think you did, cause I was not trying to make the cavs look bad, I was agreeing with Bewitched.
Come on Show, its been a long day. Ahahah no worries

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#60662 Feb 12, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>I am surprised cause Byron scott was actually considered a very good caoch, lakers I think considered him a few times. I never understood why in sports they seem to recycle coaches so many times, mainly annoys me in the NFL, why in the world do certain coaches continue to get chances when they have not done crap to get them? The NBA does attempt to give new guys a shot at it which I Like, maybe thats the route the cavs should take if they get rid of scott.....Lakers I think with these group of veterans who are suppose to win right now, were looking for a established coach, but didn't make wise decisions in my opinion, I cant blame D'antoni for taking the gig .


Don't misunderstand my recent anger at Scott as the organization considering him being a bad coach. He actually gets quite a bit of praise around here. It's just me expecting more against certain teams, but I am on the outside looking in. I don't usually give up on someone until they give up ( ie: the infamous game 5). People change and grow, and so should people's thinking.(can't ya just picture WB copying and pasting like crazy right now? lol)

The NFL seems to head to the college teams to try to introduce new NBA coaches. Got to tell ya, I was never a big fan of that unless we're talking about Championship winning coaches. Those are so few though.

G'night all.
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60663 Feb 12, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> hmm last week it was a guard but man oh man John Lucas the third has been on fire. I say one more vet player at the guard position in case luke cools off. Cool hand luke um yea. I have written off playoffs hope but I can see a difference with Gay in the lineup, too little too late at this point.
I have always been a fan of Luke Ridnour and I hear he's available. I would give this guy a chance. His last hurrah. Hinrich I hear is rumoured to be traded yet again but he's gone down hill. Bobkittens have a few youngins over there that might help too. I know Mr. Air has to make moves before he fires himself.lol
Black Mamba

United States

#60664 Feb 12, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> No I don't.copy paste resend? Can't go without my picks
Damn. Im sure how to do it from my phone. I have no idea all of a sudden the picks don't show up.
Black Mamba

United States

#60665 Feb 12, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Its too late now for picks Dell.
Yeah it's to late now and that sucks because you know I try to make my picks everyone when im on here lol.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#60666 Feb 12, 2013
ps... All Stars coming up? I just noticed after tomorrow night's game, Cavs have no games for 6 days. They have 4 players in the "rising stars" group. I like the 3 Point Shoot Around and the Dunking Contest. Anybody jumping over cars this year? lol
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60667 Feb 12, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't misunderstand my recent anger at Scott as the organization considering him being a bad coach. He actually gets quite a bit of praise around here. It's just me expecting more against certain teams, but I am on the outside looking in. I don't usually give up on someone until they give up ( ie: the infamous game 5). People change and grow, and so should people's thinking.(can't ya just picture WB copying and pasting like crazy right now? lol)
The NFL seems to head to the college teams to try to introduce new NBA coaches. Got to tell ya, I was never a big fan of that unless we're talking about Championship winning coaches. Those are so few though.
G'night all.
peace out.Since 1990, Phil, Rudy,pop, larry Brown,Riles, jim carey(dallas coach) Spokes. Is that right? 7? That's not much in almost 23 yrs
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60668 Feb 12, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Damn. Im sure how to do it from my phone. I have no idea all of a sudden the picks don't show up.
lol. Stern is roaming the room and said we will have none of this bookie pickins.
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60669 Feb 12, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah it's to late now and that sucks because you know I try to make my picks everyone when im on here lol.
ok tomorrow. I look forward to it more then NBA tonight on NBA tv.
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60670 Feb 12, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
ps... All Stars coming up? I just noticed after tomorrow night's game, Cavs have no games for 6 days. They have 4 players in the "rising stars" group. I like the 3 Point Shoot Around and the Dunking Contest. Anybody jumping over cars this year? lol
Well T ross our boy is in it. This guy got so much hops, I wouldn't doubt if we see a school bus pull in and him going through the rim.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#60671 Feb 12, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> peace out.Since 1990, Phil, Rudy,pop, larry Brown,Riles, jim carey(dallas coach) Spokes. Is that right? 7? That's not much in almost 23 yrs
I didn't like Spoelstra in the beginning of his HC career at Miami, because he had all that talent and they couldn't get it together. He looked blinded like a deer on the sidelines, so I blamed him. Somehow it's working for the Heat now, and he has to take some of the credit.

Point? Ya just never know who can work with all these big egos, pull it together and be successful.
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60672 Feb 12, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't like Spoelstra in the beginning of his HC career at Miami, because he had all that talent and they couldn't get it together. He looked blinded like a deer on the sidelines, so I blamed him. Somehow it's working for the Heat now, and he has to take some of the credit.
Point? Ya just never know who can work with all these big egos, pull it together and be successful.
That's true but you know Riles still coaches that team.There was a point when Spoelstra was going to be fired. Riley saved him big time. In many ways.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60673 Feb 12, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
ps... All Stars coming up? I just noticed after tomorrow night's game, Cavs have no games for 6 days. They have 4 players in the "rising stars" group. I like the 3 Point Shoot Around and the Dunking Contest. Anybody jumping over cars this year? lol
Cavs are doing something right, it wasn't that long ago they were in the finals, and were the baddest team out there, and now they have rising stars again who need more time, I think they are some what following the OKC blueprint, they do need that one other star, could be it be maybe lebron will return? I really do think hes leaning on coming back.
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Winter Garden, FL

#60674 Feb 12, 2013
Sam wrote:
Just to add to those proposed new uniforms. Apparently they are tight fitting. I was thinking what would big baby look like?
what i think the worst part is, is they're stripes on the shorts that go up and disappear when you get to the jersey..stupid
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60675 Feb 12, 2013
This goes out to Dell the youngest. Shout out to the Tdot. Great scenes.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Sam

Acton, Canada

#60676 Feb 12, 2013
Dwhite12 LASlowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
what i think the worst part is, is they're stripes on the shorts that go up and disappear when you get to the jersey..stupid
ahahhaa

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#60677 Feb 13, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Well said, exactly what I said to RR. You can point fingers at the coach all you want but at the end of the day, is a coach responsible for stupid fouls, missed shots, missed dunks, goaltending? shall I go on? He is not on the court.The players are. So there has to be some give and take here.
That's why I asked these guys, what more you want? You went through Brown already. Would another guy after MD solve the problem? We don't know. So you. They must make the best with what they currently have. I understand the media circus but so did many Laker teams of the past.No team can have always have the cream of the crop.
Wait wait You can't can blame the coach for all that crap if his misusing his players.

If He has the wrong players taking shot they shouldn't and over playing his players to the point of exhaustion were they start fouling cause they are guarding on empty thank.

The Coach is liable for misusing his player and not making adjustment, even if the front office hire the wrong coach for the team.
He should had known that those players didn't fit his system everyone knew how the hell he didn't?

Once he is on the coach sit he has to adjust or resign.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#60678 Feb 13, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Omg I can see him now saying as a coach you have to dig deep inside to find out rather you have it or you don't. I never doubted we could turn this season around and this was a total team effort. While he is saying this he is once again sweating and making his little sly laugh lol. It doesn't look like he is happy at all and that is because he knows he was the wrong coach for the job. Also the media is having a field day with him and the team. The scary thing is that this is only half of the season. Who knows what's going to happen next.
Ha ha ha...watch it if the Lakers make the playoffs, he going to say it was done him sticking to his system and how players finally got the hang of it...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Nov 25 foureyes 40
Tri-Rail hits passenger benchmark ... without g... (Feb '08) Nov 23 pisses customer 3... 17
how to get into the nba?? (May '06) Nov 20 superwilly 477
schedule nba today !!!! Nov 19 ZenTu 2
Chicago Or Cleveland: Whose Teams Had More Down... Nov 12 EARL SCOTT 1
LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... Nov 8 LAKER4LIFE 1
Lebron lost weight because he came off the PEDs... Nov 6 Ken s 2

NBA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE