Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60516 Feb 9, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Boozer? Sometimes he can be inconsistent especially in the playoffs, but I know you would take that trade in a heartbeat.
sign and trade maybe but no thanks.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60517 Feb 9, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Lol omg Darius Miles was nothing but a dunker. I knew he was going to fail. Arenas was a great player but that knew injury and gun situation messed his career up. Eddie would have had him some rings with the Lakers if he didn't get traded. Steve Francis I never liked and when he was with Orlando there were rumors about him and Caribou Mobley being VERY close.
Mobley there's another short lived guy.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60518 Feb 9, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
Catino. Dumb phone lol.
Don't lie Dell, you were in the middle of watching the Milwaukee game. ROFL ...CARIBOU
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60519 Feb 9, 2013
Dell we can throw in big giant Todd Macculloch, Jay Williams, Bobby Hurley,Terrell Brandon. Dejaun Wagner. Brandon Roy will go into oblivion as the latest. Shortlived but all good.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60520 Feb 9, 2013
By the way Dell Kapono is in the Euro league where he belongs.
Plays for. Panathinaikos (Greece)

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#60521 Feb 9, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> For some reason I can see them making the playoffs, but maybe getting killed in the first round if they are the 8th seed. Wow they had to comeback against the bobcats last night. Meeks finally showed some life after he has been quiet for a long time. As for the media, they are just jumping on anything that would get a story.
Well they are only 3 1/2 games behind a very tough Houston team, but with a little less than half of season left i s way within reach even the 7th spot is with in reach.

They just gotta stay f away from d'antoni system, they struggled with the bobcat 'cause Howard is rusty and the other fools decided to play team defend until the second half.

Also they didn't have inside game so they try to run, but at the end defense did for them and they were playing the bobcats not a good team under pressure.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#60522 Feb 10, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's this season's stats on Kobe's shooting more than 20+ per game: "When Kobe shoots 20 shots or more this season, the Lakers are 4-11. When he refrains and shoots fewer than 20, the Lakers are 8-2." - Courtesy of http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1451508-mv...
Not every stat tells the entire story but when you see players standing around Kobe watching, looking dejected with their heads down looking at the floor in between plays and not playing D all the while Kobe is making himself the only option offensively says it all and that was just the game vs. the C's. This has been happening in nearly every game that Kobe decides to exclude his teammates and excuses are made for him as I've even done it.
Kobe last night vs. the Bobcats had 8 assists which meant he looked to get his team involved and yes, they had to knock down shots but when he makes the effort, they win and win 80% of the time. Plain and simple.
Kobe's comments were direct quotes and the media relayed them to Dwight word for word. Jackie MacMullan(whom Kobe interviewed with)isn't known to embellish and sensationalize.
I'm definitely not trying to bash Kobe, I'm trying to be objective and see it for what it truly is.
I'm sorry but those stats don't tell you how many times Kobe passed the ball to his teammates didn't and they missed, only if they make their shots, so that's why I believe stats lie.

I would never put Kobe passing as a reason basing on stats.
In that game there was no hustle from the whole team on defense, had they played team defense they would had gotten fast break points and probably won the game.

My point I don't trust stats on certain things

I
Black Mamba

United States

#60523 Feb 10, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Dell we can throw in big giant Todd Macculloch, Jay Williams, Bobby Hurley,Terrell Brandon. Dejaun Wagner. Brandon Roy will go into oblivion as the latest. Shortlived but all good.
Wow I remember them too especially Terrell from the Wolves. Wally Zerbiac and Shammon Williams from the Sonics were to more also that faded away.
Black Mamba

United States

#60524 Feb 10, 2013
Sammy wrote:
By the way Dell Kapono is in the Euro league where he belongs.
Plays for. Panathinaikos (Greece)
That's a shame because he is a good shooter. I hated him when he was with the Heat. He reminded me of Steve Novak from the Knicks.
Black Mamba

United States

#60525 Feb 10, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Don't lie Dell, you were in the middle of watching the Milwaukee game. ROFL ...CARIBOU
lmao I problem would have done more than that if I had to watch that game.
Black Mamba

United States

#60526 Feb 10, 2013
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they are only 3 1/2 games behind a very tough Houston team, but with a little less than half of season left i s way within reach even the 7th spot is with in reach.
They just gotta stay f away from d'antoni system, they struggled with the bobcat 'cause Howard is rusty and the other fools decided to play team defend until the second half.
Also they didn't have inside game so they try to run, but at the end defense did for them and they were playing the bobcats not a good team under pressure.
From the looks of things, it's either going to be the Thunder or Spurs with that number 1 seed. I would take my chances with the Spurs. I agree with you about staying away from Mike D system. I still say Howards back is not letting him be the player we want him to be. Now Howards dad had something to say about Mike D controlling Kobes mouth. If it's not one thing it's another lol.
Black Mamba

United States

#60527 Feb 10, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Mobley there's another short lived guy.
Here you go Sam. The Sunday Dinner Picks lol. Pricks over Slippers (Melo 35). Lakers over Heat Stroke (I know it's a long shot and I wouldn't be shocked if they got blown out). Tragic over Lazyers (zzzzzzzzzz). Dino Men over Bees(Rudy is going to smoke out the bees nest today). Pandas over Wolves( Randolph and Gasol both double doubles). Nuts over Bone Spurs(Humphries 45 on espn and has a top ten play lol). Sprockets over Queens (Harden 34 pts). Smelltics over Turd Nuggets (very close and KG aka DMX is going to bark and bite someone lol).
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60528 Feb 10, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go Sam. The Sunday Dinner Picks lol. Pricks over Slippers (Melo 35). Lakers over Heat Stroke (I know it's a long shot and I wouldn't be shocked if they got blown out). Tragic over Lazyers (zzzzzzzzzz). Dino Men over Bees(Rudy is going to smoke out the bees nest today). Pandas over Wolves( Randolph and Gasol both double doubles). Nuts over Bone Spurs(Humphries 45 on espn and has a top ten play lol). Sprockets over Queens (Harden 34 pts). Smelltics over Turd Nuggets (very close and KG aka DMX is going to bark and bite someone lol).
hahahahah you should be hired by the NBA for comedy. Hilarious. KG and dmx.aahahahahhah. That's as funny as your comparison of Nate and 50 cent. Man I was laughing at the dinner pick comment. RoFL bone spurs. Thanks as always for the picks. Funny, the other guys in this room must be those types where you crack a joke at they get all straight faced with you. Guess they all take their ball very seriously.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60529 Feb 10, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Wow I remember them too especially Terrell from the Wolves. Wally Zerbiac and Shammon Williams from the Sonics were to more also that faded away.
Yea Wally was a bit short lived like that other similar guys. Googs or Gugliano.Remember him. I think he was overrated
Black Mamba

United States

#60530 Feb 10, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Believe me you sound like I do sometimes, I have ripped kobe apart for this very reason, the problem with kobe is he has no medium control, he either goes to full on passing mode, or full on shooting moIde, he cant seem to mesh the two and score within the system enough to score about 20 to 25 points, he cant seem to sustain something that works when things go bad, kobe is the most stubborn but successful ball player in the league, you would think a guy like kobe has never won a ring with how stubborn he is, but he has 5, I agree his style of play runs the flow of an offense I jsut wish kobe would find that happy medium .
However you must consider that its a bit hard to teach an old dog new tricks when hes won 5 championships, the front office is partly at fault for always catering to kobe, not hiring a dependable pg who could handle the ball, thus leaving kobe the only ball handler for several years, in fact almost his whole career until sessions and nash came along, kobe has a giant ego (all the greats do) at this point its too late to tell kobe anything, you have to suggest things to him and see what he thinks, its too late, the FO catered to him too long, and they never found a legit pg, so now kobe feels he can be the best playmaker on the court as well as the best scorer...One thing I will say is steve nash wasn't cutting it, nash cant seem to be steve nash in this slower offense, the parts dont fit for anyone, it works with kobe because he posts up and draws people, nash doesn't draw 2 players, so thats compwhy its owrking, but I agree we gotta go back to passing it around, I just wouldn't discourage Kobe completely to just not shoot, hes gotta find that balance.
So what Kobe do you think is going to show up until Gasol gets back? I think he is going to be a little more aggressive only because of the level of competition we play. If he takes 5 less shots in the first half of this game then I think we will get blown out. I hope Howard, World Peace, Nash, Clark, Meeks and Jamison can do something. At least they have been moving the ball good lately and that always best good defensive teams. Kobe is going to want to get this because this would be a huge win to end the road trip and will build some of the other players confidence.
Black Mamba

United States

#60531 Feb 10, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> hahahahah you should be hired by the NBA for comedy. Hilarious. KG and dmx.aahahahahhah. That's as funny as your comparison of Nate and 50 cent. Man I was laughing at the dinner pick comment. RoFL bone spurs. Thanks as always for the picks. Funny, the other guys in this room must be those types where you crack a joke at they get all straight faced with you. Guess they all take their ball very seriously.
Lol yeah you know to have so fun as long as im not causing anyone no problems. We are all fans and everyone is different. I totally understand that and im glad that you like my picks. I got plenty more where that came from. We all can be serious when we are talking about certain things in here.
Black Mamba

United States

#60532 Feb 10, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> Yea Wally was a bit short lived like that other similar guys. Googs or Gugliano.Remember him. I think he was overrated
Omg I remember him and he was very overrated. I never knew what was so special about him. Remember Johnathan Bender? Almost Jamal Tensly was kinda overrated also. Another player was Bobby Jackson from Kings.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60533 Feb 10, 2013
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Omg I remember him and he was very overrated. I never knew what was so special about him. Remember Johnathan Bender? Almost Jamal Tensly was kinda overrated also. Another player was Bobby Jackson from Kings.
I never saw anything in Googs. They made him as though he was some god. Teo tell you the truth, I thought he was terrible. Bobby Jackson almost got traded here, thank god never saw anything in him either. Tinsley returned to the nba and with the Jazz I believe. He was in the D league for a bit but way too good there. I watched him tear up the league. He's doing alright this year. Another guy who is wearing thin now Fast is Jermaine O'neal. Don't hear boo about him now.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60534 Feb 10, 2013
Dell the biggest flop and disapperance is Eddie Curry. That guy could have been something. Remember him and Zach sitting on the Knicks bench? It looked like 2 elephants paying for court side seats.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60535 Feb 10, 2013
Christian Laetner is another one. Here today gone tomorrow. Grant Hill lasted longer for petes sake, injuries and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents Mon Big mike 15
Blake Griffin slams his a weird racist unclea D... Oct 17 Bobs Your Uncle 2
Trey Burke Apologizes to the Jazz Because Photo... Oct 13 budct 1
Please Help Oct 8 HectorYLand 1
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Oct 2 Sam 23
Clippers' Sterling apologizes, says 'not a racist' Sep 30 Streetrunner 5
Here's Why You Should Get A Massage Today Sep 30 zelda 1

NBA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE