Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Sam. Here are my Saturday night delight picks lol. Cadavers over Chicken Nuggets (Uncle Drew 38 and MC Gee 62). Kittens over Suckers( kittens just to much meow). Deer over pissed ons (zzzzzz). Warriors over horses (Mark Jackson says hand down horse down lol.) Queens over Azz (Cousins slaps a referee lol).
Wow this is odd. You predicting on a Saturday night? Hahahah Cousins slaps a Ref. We might just see him slapping himself. Pissed ons are hot. I thinks the Bambi's will lose this one.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Dwhite12 LA Slowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
we finally beat the bobcats! even though it took a 20 point rally
Yeah they won and for some reason the bobcats seen to have our number. I know a win is a win, but when our defense is bad it's just down right awful. Imagine if they would have lost lol. The media would have had a extra field day. Next up are the Hear.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Sammy wrote:
Does anyone know what became of Jason Kapono the sharpshooting whiz? Seems he drifted into oblivion after the Lake show.
lol I haven't heard that name in a while. That's a good question. I was going to say burger king lol.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Its basically a slowed down D'antoni system, you still have great ball movement, but its not nearly as fast as D'antoni would love it to be, I just wish D'antoni would have realized this much earlier, I just think hes scared of telling kobe what to do, its like coaching Jordan, I dont think any other coach other than phil could coach JOrdan or kobe and tell them what to do.
Thats something Mike I feel wont do because he doesn't have that pedigree like Phil has. Im sure Kobe would kinda listen to what he has to say since he would do anything for the team to win. It's been a long time since he has been passing the ball. I bet those fans who called him a ballhog are not saying much now lol.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Wow this is odd. You predicting on a Saturday night? Hahahah Cousins slaps a Ref. We might just see him slapping himself. Pissed ons are hot. I thinks the Bambi's will lose this one.
I really think he has psychological problems because some of the things he does reminds me of Artest back when he was with the Pacers. I saw your Raptors with a great win against the Pacers last night. Rudy is worth the trade for you guys.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Sam. Here are my Saturday night delight picks lol. Cadavers over Chicken Nuggets (Uncle Drew 38 and MC Gee 62). Kittens over Suckers( kittens just to much meow). Deer over pissed ons (zzzzzz). Warriors over horses (Mark Jackson says hand down horse down lol.) Queens over Azz (Cousins slaps a referee lol).
No way are you on the CADAVERS side ever. lol
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea they do stand around and Kobe watch but is that a result of MD who's an offensive guru or they're tired of Kobe going black hole? We've seen how fluid and lethal a well run MD offense can be and when you look around the NBA, more teams than not are playing the Nelly/MD way and being successful with it. The Lakers when using it are energetic and engaged on both sides of the court.
Make a point Show, if Kobe goes black hole again(hopefully he wont)to look at the demeanor and body language of the other 4 on the court. Nash keeps his professional poker face on but the other guys have a harder time keeping it concealed. Then you'll see what I'm talking about. I've noticed this since last year and Bynum especially didn't care who noticed his frustration.
This also goes back to the fact that Kobe had to start trusting the rest of this teammates because he felt as if he had to carry the team. Also having all those injuries all year long will put a damper on the process of getting better as a team. I expect Kobe to be a little more aggressive since Gasol is out but not jacking up 30 shots a game. One thing is certain, if Kobe takes 10 or less shots in the first half of tomarrows game I can see a blowout. They have been playing better as of late, still have long way to go. Glad to see Meeks wake up a little. I expect a good outing tomorrow.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> I really think he has psychological problems because some of the things he does reminds me of Artest back when he was with the Pacers. I saw your Raptors with a great win against the Pacers last night. Rudy is worth the trade for you guys.
No doubt, Rudy is what we needed. I said it for years , We had no finisher, decent wing players and most of all a somewhat vet leader. We are not done yet with trades Iam sure. Next is giving Bargnani a one way ticket outta here.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
We will get him converted yet.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol there she is. Yeah I picked them to win tonight with Uncle Drew going nuts. Wiggle that boss of yours lol.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> lol I haven't heard that name in a while. That's a good question. I was going to say burger king lol.
maybe a ball boy somewhere. Notice how these guys slowly and quietly disappear?
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> No doubt, Rudy is what we needed. I said it for years , We had no finisher, decent wing players and most of all a somewhat vet leader. We are not done yet with trades Iam sure. Next is giving Bargnani a one way ticket outta here.
What do you think the Raptors can get for Bargnani? I agree with you about you about Rudy being a leader. Still don't understand why the Grizzles decided to let him go.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>maybe a ball boy somewhere. Notice how these guys slowly and quietly disappear?
Yeah him, Damon Jones, Donelle Marshall aka Ludacris seen to just disappear for some reason. They were good role players, but I guess when they are traded to a team where they are used less and less then it's really hard for them.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> What do you think the Raptors can get for Bargnani? I agree with you about you about Rudy being a leader. Still don't understand why the Grizzles decided to let him go.
Grizz need to clear up some money. The rumour as might have heard Dell is Bargnani for Boozer. We shall see. He will end up somewhere.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

As matter of fact, iam catching the Cavs game now.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah him, Damon Jones, Donelle Marshall aka Ludacris seen to just disappear for some reason. They were good role players, but I guess when they are traded to a team where they are used less and less then it's really hard for them.
Donyell retired some time ago. A guy who quickly disappeared was Eddie Jones, Gilbert Arenas,Fred Jones the slam dunk champ, Darius Miles(remember him)
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Stevie Franchise and Marbury were early exits too.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

sam wrote:
<quoted text> Grizz need to clear up some money. The rumour as might have heard Dell is Bargnani for Boozer. We shall see. He will end up somewhere.
Boozer? Sometimes he can be inconsistent especially in the playoffs, but I know you would take that trade in a heartbeat.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Donyell retired some time ago. A guy who quickly disappeared was Eddie Jones, Gilbert Arenas,Fred Jones the slam dunk champ, Darius Miles(remember him)
Lol omg Darius Miles was nothing but a dunker. I knew he was going to fail. Arenas was a great player but that knew injury and gun situation messed his career up. Eddie would have had him some rings with the Lakers if he didn't get traded. Steve Francis I never liked and when he was with Orlando there were rumors about him and Caribou Mobley being VERY close.
Black Mamba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Catino. Dumb phone lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••