Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60234 Feb 2, 2013
Actually Show that puts an end to my Calderon prediction. However he is a free agent at the end of this year. Hence why I knew he would be gone before the deadline. So there's still a chance yet. Lol
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60235 Feb 2, 2013
When Gay arrived half asleep before the game last night first thing he said to Colangelo was why didn't you draft me in the first place. Ouch what a stab to Bustnani who the number one pick that year. Lowry and Gay are best of friends apparently. Gay is the godfather to Lowry's kids.
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60236 Feb 2, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know what you saw in that guy white, he was a poor mans Dirk, never wanted any part of that softie, we have our own softies to deal with lol.
2 years ago, when bargnani was hitting his shots and blocking other shots, grabbing boards. i even got sammy to respect him for a bit.

he was averaging 21 ppg 7 boards per game and almost a block per game shooting 29% from 3 point land 2010-2011

the next year he averaged 19 ppg and 6 rpg with half a block per game shooting 34% from 3 point land 2011-12

thats what i saw..he had game in 2010-11 when i got sammy to admit he was doing good
11-12 though, still overall good numbers but not as good as the year before
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60237 Feb 2, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know what you saw in that guy white, he was a poor mans Dirk, never wanted any part of that softie, we have our own softies to deal with lol.
2009 he averaged 37% from the 3, 17 ppg, 1.4 bpg and 6 rpg..he was a fantasy basketball beast
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60238 Feb 2, 2013
Wow B. Big win over OKC. Well done. Sorry about Ghilchrist kidd tonight.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60239 Feb 2, 2013
Dwhite12 LASlowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
2 years ago, when bargnani was hitting his shots and blocking other shots, grabbing boards. i even got sammy to respect him for a bit.
he was averaging 21 ppg 7 boards per game and almost a block per game shooting 29% from 3 point land 2010-2011
the next year he averaged 19 ppg and 6 rpg with half a block per game shooting 34% from 3 point land 2011-12
thats what i saw..he had game in 2010-11 when i got sammy to admit he was doing good
11-12 though, still overall good numbers but not as good as the year before
I admitted earlier that yes he was doing well but my opinion of him is inconsistent just like how he plays. Remeber the days when you guys thought Pau was the best thing since sliced bread? Well its quite similar. Bargnani just doesn't fit our system now. Its a whole new team , new coach and I believe he is now the longest serving Raptor. So its time to go.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60240 Feb 2, 2013
Dwhite12 LASlowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
2009 he averaged 37% from the 3, 17 ppg, 1.4 bpg and 6 rpg..he was a fantasy basketball beast
and in 2013?
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60241 Feb 2, 2013
I started off not liking this Bargnani as Show knows. Naturally if he improved a bit I would mention his improvements. At one time I said he could be a possible Allstar but I was never really comfortable with him not to mention injury after injury. Its nature of the beast, his game just doesn't fit. No doubt now he will come off the bench and he has caused a rift with the new regime.
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60242 Feb 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> and in 2013?
he's completely sucked lol..show asked why i wanted him. i've admitted several times and even less than 24 hours ago that i dont want him. although he might work well in mike d's system
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60243 Feb 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> and in 2013?
atually, not bad averages.. 16 ppg 4 rpg (which is why i dont like him anymore statistically, he was doing much better before) 1.5 apg, 0.7 bpg and 31% from 3 point range

so not bad..but totally inconsistent! those are great #s for role/bench player although i konw he's a starter well was. but not awful #'s unless your a #1 overall pick

agree/disagree sammy?
Dwhite12 LASlowtime

Ocoee, FL

#60244 Feb 2, 2013
Delonte West won't play for the Dallas Mavericks' D-League team after learning that Mavs owner Mark Cuban had no interest in bringing him back to Dallas, a source told Yahoo! Sports. Yahoo! Sports
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60245 Feb 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> haaahahhaa. Oh man I am dying of laughter here. Yea maybe dumb dumb Jordan will take him. Hey White Show is right. Bargnani has no biz being on Lakers, its bad enough we still have him. No way now that guy could keep up with our gazelles. No time for standing out side the key waiting to shoot a 3. If Mitch buys into this deal I would be shocked but Colangelo has horse shoes sometimes.
Mitch is wearing his own horse shoes lol, we went from kobe wanting out to being championship contenders in the same year, all of a sudden we get gasol. I know Bargs isn't the worst player out there, I can see him as a 6th man in a championship squad, if he still has something left.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60246 Feb 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Actually Show that puts an end to my Calderon prediction. However he is a free agent at the end of this year. Hence why I knew he would be gone before the deadline. So there's still a chance yet. Lol
HAHAHA you been whispering lakers in calderons ear since the longest lol, all these guys warship gasol and here we are threatening to deal him, rubio took offense and he called out the lakers, he said the wolves would love to have pau, that we are taking him for granted.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60247 Feb 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
When Gay arrived half asleep before the game last night first thing he said to Colangelo was why didn't you draft me in the first place. Ouch what a stab to Bustnani who the number one pick that year. Lowry and Gay are best of friends apparently. Gay is the godfather to Lowry's kids.
You guys should be thrilled, I hope it works out for you, gotta convince him to stay otherwise this is all a waste, BC will have to keep making moves.
Showtime

San Gabriel, CA

#60248 Feb 2, 2013
Dwhite12 LASlowtime wrote:
<quoted text>
2 years ago, when bargnani was hitting his shots and blocking other shots, grabbing boards. i even got sammy to respect him for a bit.
he was averaging 21 ppg 7 boards per game and almost a block per game shooting 29% from 3 point land 2010-2011
the next year he averaged 19 ppg and 6 rpg with half a block per game shooting 34% from 3 point land 2011-12
thats what i saw..he had game in 2010-11 when i got sammy to admit he was doing good
11-12 though, still overall good numbers but not as good as the year before
Yeah I remember you got sammy on board , and you two were slobbering over him LOL.....I never bought into Bargnani, well at least I never wanted him as a laker, but sure hes got some skills.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60249 Feb 3, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Mitch is wearing his own horse shoes lol, we went from kobe wanting out to being championship contenders in the same year, all of a sudden we get gasol. I know Bargs isn't the worst player out there, I can see him as a 6th man in a championship squad, if he still has something left.
True.I am sure he still has something left. He's young still too. Perhaps a team where he can best utilize his strengths would be appropriate.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60250 Feb 3, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAHA you been whispering lakers in calderons ear since the longest lol, all these guys warship gasol and here we are threatening to deal him, rubio took offense and he called out the lakers, he said the wolves would love to have pau, that we are taking him for granted.
Yea I heard that. For some reason, I keep choosing Calderon as Lakers destination because of Pau. They work well together as you saw in the Olympics.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#60251 Feb 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Wow B. Big win over OKC. Well done. Sorry about Ghilchrist kidd tonight.
Exciting game to watch. Those last 5 minutes and lead changes were too much, but Kyrie and Speights stepped up. It was crazy. Speights went 21-10 off the bench, Kyrie had 35 pts, TT went 11-12 and CJ had 16 off the bench. I can't believe Memphis GAVE us all those players and a pick for Jon Leuer. See, there's a fish out there for everybody.

I see who the Raps are hosting this afternoon. I might get to watch some of that.

Kidd-Gilchrist?
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60252 Feb 3, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> You guys should be thrilled, I hope it works out for you, gotta convince him to stay otherwise this is all a waste, BC will have to keep making moves.
Yea I know. He has 2yrs remaining so that's not too bad. As you always said. If we are winning then that alone is incentive to stay. Otherwise we lose out yet once again. Where I see a lot of positives in the combo of Lowry(who picked up), Derozen and Gay. We take on the Heat today, so let's see how they operate. Sometimes first games together could be extra Andrenaline.
Sammy

Acton, Canada

#60253 Feb 3, 2013
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah I remember you got sammy on board , and you two were slobbering over him LOL.....I never bought into Bargnani, well at least I never wanted him as a laker, but sure hes got some skills.
Slobbering? Well I can tell ya Show, Iam now puking. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clippers' Sterling apologizes, says 'not a racist' Tue Streetrunner 5
Here's Why You Should Get A Massage Today Tue zelda 1
LOL at the NBA drug cheats losing all their mus... Sep 27 LEGALISE STEROIDS 1
Favorite basketball bios for kids? (and Pistol ... Sep 26 reedjc 1
Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... Sep 22 johnnyj 1
Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... Sep 21 tedeze 1
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Sep 20 Son of God 1

NBA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE